Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Making It Work Ch. 04

Jen met Allie and Scott for lunch, to prep for their second meeting with Keri O'Reilly and her team.

Smiling gleefully, Allie whispered "Sorry we were so loud last night."

"I didn't notice," Jen deadpanned.

"Yeah right," Allie said laughing.

The meeting began at 2. After an hour Keri ended the meeting, even more impressed with Jennifer Andrews than yesterday.

Yesterday Jen sold her team. Today she outlined her ideas for the Google ad campaigned. From Kelloggs, Keri knew Jen was gifted with oodles of out-of-the-box creativity, and she displayed that today. Keri announced they would reconvene tomorrow for a working lunch.

Later in the early evening, Byron came to Keri's room and handed her a thick file. It was labeled "Jennifer Andrews." Keri thanked Byron, poured herself a glass of wine and started to read.

The file was comprehensive. It covered Jen's academic background -- average -- and her work since graduating from college -- very impressive.

It described Jen's childhood. Difficult, with a barely-there womanizing father who constantly cheated, a sad and bitter mother, and an older sister (Emma), a pretty girl who partied and fucked around and eventually got pregnant. Emma dropped out of college and married the father. Now their marriage was on the rocks and divorce looked inevitable. With no college degree, a small child and a no-good husband, Emma's prospects looked bleak.

The file described Jen, always the prettiest girl in the room, well liked and popular. She'd been class president and a cheerleader. She competed in gymnastics making States her sophomore, junior and senior years (balance beam was her best event), and took dance classes outside school winning a number of awards. She struggled academically thought and got only middling SAT scores, but she worked hard going to summer school to get her grades up to a solid B. With her extracurricular activities she made it into Penn State, her dream school (because she loved their football team).

The file described her relationship with Colin, her first real romance. Their relationship started in high school and continued into college. Keri looked at a picture of Colin. Very handsome and charming. He was the star high school quarterback and got a full boat scholarship from Penn State. Colin red-shirted his freshman year and then started the next four years. He was a 3 year All-American and was in the running for the Heisman his senior year. He was drafted in the second round by the Patriots.

But Colin was a womanizer, seemingly cut from the same cloth as Jen's father. He cheated on Jen throughout their relationship.

Jen finally broke it off with Colin. Then she had a series of meaningless one-night stands. Her grades suffered and she'd been seriously close to academic suspension.

It seemed Jen was going the same direction as her mother and sister. Certain to get pregnant, drop out of college, end up in a loveless unfaithful marriage. All her promise and potential destroyed.

But then she met Mike, and her life changed.

The file had a picture of Mike. Cute but nothing special to look at, Keri thought. The file described Mike. Shy, reserved, dry sense of humor, smart, ultra loyal to Jen. The file described Sapphire. "He's THAT Mike Andrews?" Keri thought to herself, a little awed.

Mike and Jen quickly became inseparable. He seemed a good influence on her. Her grades soared, going from a C/D student to A/B.

After graduation, they moved to New York City and moved in together. They found a converted warehouse loft apartment in trendy Soho and eventually bought it. They married after a few years of living together.

Mike did well, becoming the youngest partner ever at his prestigious Wall Street firm. Although given his stellar academic record, Mike's success was never really in doubt, more "when" rather than "if."

It was Jen who was a surprise. She blossomed in NYC, one impressive success after another. Already she was considered one of the brightest marketing stars on the east coast, and her growing reputation was quickly spreading to the west.

An interesting side nugget was her loyalty to her best friend Allie. While talented, Allie wasn't in Jen's class. Still, Jen always positioned Allie for success, and the two rose together lock-step on the corporate ladder.

Then the file got really interesting. It described Jen's affairs with Ricky and Scott. The file included pictures of both. She'd already seen Scott -- gorgeous! -- and Ricky was just as good looking.

The file included profiles on both Ricky and Scott. They were just like Colin, very good looking and extremely attractive to women, charming and charismatic. But all were unfaithful men who took what they wanted from pretty girls while giving nothing in return, other than good sex. Just like Jen's father.

Keri wasn't a psychologist, but she suspected Jen's tendency towards hunky yet no-good men stemmed from her relationship with her father. After all, Colin, Ricky and Scott were just like Jen's father. She shook her head, amazed at how a father could screw up a daughter's head.

Keri wasn't surprised by Jen's affairs. Extramarital flings were common in the high pressure, dress to impress world of advertising. But her relationships with other men seemed to go beyond mere fuck-buddies. Keri wondered how committed Jen was to her marriage.

The file had two DVDs. A sticky note said "From Mike's computer." She smiled. Leave it to Byron to hack Mike's computer. They were Google after all.

She picked the DVD with the more recent timestamp. It began with Scott saying "Hey bro, you're gonna love what Jen's giving me for my birthday." Then Jen and Allie walked into the picture. Keri's eyes went wide as she watched.

Keri took a big gulp of wine as the action developed. Then she couldn't stand it anymore, she pulled up her skirt and rubbed herself, her eyes locked on the screen. She came twice before the end of the video, where Scott said, "Hey asshole -- so you don't want me fucking her bareback, huh? Well, guess what? Your pretty wife took my load and loved it! Think she'll ever make me use a condom again? Maybe I even knocked her up tonight. She'll get fat with my baby. What do you think of that shit head?"

She played the second DVD. Her eyes went even wider seeing Jen in her wedding dress. Keri heard Jen say "Oh my god, I can't believe we're really going to do this!"

On the screen, there was a knock on the door and Jen grabbed Mike's hand (he was wearing a tuxedo). "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked.

Mike said excitedly "Yes, and I know you want to do it too!"

Keri watched as Mike opened the door and Ricky walked in. "I get it," Keri thought to herself. "Mike likes to see Jen with other men." Keri wasn't shocked, not given her own experiences.

Keri played with herself as the action developed. Within the first five minutes she came again. Three times! She couldn't remember the last time she'd cum so much in so short a time. And her lust quickly returned as the action continued.

In the midst of her fourth orgasm her husband Jim walked in. "What's this?" he said with a smile, seeing his beautiful wife with her dress up around her waist, fingering herself.

Keri got up and smiled. "You've got to see this," she said excitedly. She put the first DVD back in. She sat Jim down, poured him a big glass of scotch, and then got on her knees between his legs. "There are 2 videos, this one happened a couple months ago." She took out his cock and hit play. "You're going to love this," she said with a sexy grin. She played with her husband as he sipped his scotch and watched the video.

"Who's the pretty blonde girl?" Jim said his eyes going wide. "She's adorable!"

"Her name's Jennifer Andrews," Keri said her husband's cock half in her mouth. She excitedly added, "She's only 26." With one eye on the video and Jim's cock in her mouth, Keri also reached down and rubbed her clit.

Even with the beautiful and busty Allie there, Jen was the star of the show. With her long blonde hair, blue eyes, sweet face and almost flat chest, she looked much younger than her 26 years. Having such an innocent, pretty young girl involved in the threesome made the wickedness on the screen that much more naughty and exciting.

After just a few minutes Jim came in his wife's mouth. Keri came too moments later.

"She's fantastic!" Jim gushed. "You said her name's Jennifer?"

"Yes," Keri said. Then she added with a delighted giggle, "Would you like to meet her?"

In her room Jen smashed the pillow against her face, but it didn't drown out the sounds of sex coming from the other side of the wall. Allie and Scott had been going at it non-stop for over 2 hours. Allie repeatedly texted her to come over and join the fun.

Jen called Mike. "Do you want to join them?" he asked anxiously.

"No Mike I don't," she said frustrated. "It's just ..."

Mike knew his wife was wearing her cum face. Bad things happened when she got that horny. "You could change rooms."

"I've tried that, the hotel's booked, all of Vegas is booked because of this Google trade show."

Thinking about it, Mike said "You could hook up with someone. One of the guys from last night. Kenley."

"Mike ...."

"You're not a slut baby," Mike assured her. "Not if I want you to, and I do." He smiled. "Besides this way you'll have a great story to tell me when you get home."

"I don't know ...."

"I packed something for you," Mike said.

"What?"

"Look in your suitcase and call me back."

Puzzled, Jen looked in her suitcase. Her suitcase had two compartments, and she usually only used one. She opened the other one and found a big manila envelope. On the outside in magic marker she recognized Mike's handwriting: "Open in case of emergency"

Smiling, she opened the envelope. Inside was her daring Chanel dress, a garter belt, black stockings, and black stiletto high heels. There were also a half dozen XL Magnum condoms.

"You're so bad," she told him on the phone. "Are you really okay with this?"

"Yeah, I want you to," Mike assured her.

Jen decided to do it. She was horny and desperately needed laid! Black or white, young or old, she didn't care as long as he had a big hard cock. She knew she was being slutty but the fact Mike was okay with it made all the difference.

She got ready and took the elevator to the lobby. She watched people go into Tryst, including a lot of hunky guys. But Kenley said he'd be at Tao at the Venetian. She walked to the bell desk to get a cab.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM