Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Making It Work Ch. 02

A few nights later after a lot more talking, Jen found Darren's card in her purse and dialed his number. She put her hair behind her ear and brought the phone to her ear. "Hi Darren, it's me, Jen."

Mike moved closed and Jen tilted her iPhone so he could hear. They talked and laughed for a while. Mike saw a potential connection between them. He felt jealous, but excited too. One of his biggest fantasies was to see Jen with a well hung black man. Also, despite what happened with Ricky and Scott, it was more exciting for him if she had some emotional connection with her lover, but not head over heels like those other two.

"So ... are ya still up for hooking up?" Jen asked.

"Yeah babe, you name the time and place," Darren said.

"I need to tell you something," Jen said. "My husband Mike, he lets me sleep with other men. So he'll be there."

Darren laughed. "No worries, I know guys like your husband."

The next Saturday Mike and Jen met Darren at a bar for drinks. Darren shook Mike's hand. Jen let him kiss her on the cheek. Jen sat next to Mike, with Darren across from them. They talked, and it was clear Jen enjoyed Darren's company. But whenever Mike started feeling like a third wheel, Jen hugged his arm and brought him into the conversation. Mike could tell Jen was trying to not repeat the same mistakes of Ricky and Scott.

Mike and Jen took a cab to their loft apartment, and Darren followed in another cab. Jen snuggled into Mike's arms in the cab.

In their apartment Mike put on some slow music. He danced with Jen, and then she danced with Darren. They danced close together, and soon they were making out and fondling each other.

They broke apart, panting. Jen gave Darren a kiss and softly said "I'll meet you in the bedroom."

Once Darren was gone Jen sat close next to Mike. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mike said, although while excited he felt anxious and jealous, but it was a vicious circle as that increased his excitement.

Jen straddled his legs and kissed him. They made out. They got up and walked to the bedroom, Jen holding Mike's hand.

Jen's eyes went wide seeing Darren. He'd undressed. His body was muscular and jet black. He had tattoos on his arms and chest. But it was his cock that really drew her attention. It seriously had to be close to a foot long, and thick. "Fuck," Jen said under her breath, dropping Mike's hand and walking to the bed as if mesmerized.

"Like what you see babe?" Darren said with a confident grin.

"My god," Jen said awestruck looking at is cock.

"Not used to something so big?" Darren said grinning at Mike.

"No freaking way," Jen said, crawling onto the bed and taking his cock in her hands. It took both her hands to hold him.

"No so fast," Darren said. He pulled her to him and they made out.

Mike sat in a chair, his cock tenting his pants.

Darren stopped kissing Jen and said to Mike, "So Mike, tell me where your girl likes to be touched."

Mike hesitated, then said, "Her neck is really sensitive."

Darren smiled at Mike. He kissed Jen on the mouth again, and then kissed down her neck. Jen moaned rolling her head back, and Darren kissed down her throat, making her nipples rock hard.

After a while Darren broke the kiss. "Strip," he ordered Jen. On her knees on the bed, she reached behind her and unzipped her dress, and then pulled it off. She reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra. She took the bra off, leaving her in just her thong panties, stockings and high heel pumps. The panties were pink satin with lace edging. Her stockings were sheer nude, and shiny. The pumps were shiny black patent leather with 4 inch stiletto heels.

Not taking his eyes off Jen's body, Darren asked Mike, "What else does she like?"

"The back of her thighs, just below her ass," Mike said. "And her nipples."

Darren sneered at Mike, as if saying "Are you really going to tell me all your girl's secrets?" Then he caressed Jen just below her ass, making her moan. He cupped her tits and rubbed her nipples with his fingers. She moaned again, her head rolling back. He looked at Mike and chuckled. "Pretty soon I'll know your girl's body better than you."

Abruptly Darren grabbed Jen's hair and pulled hard, mushing her face against cock. He laughed when Jen yelped. "Let's see what you can do," he said pulling her hair again to move her lips to his cockhead.

Jen knew she was good at giving head, but she'd never had anyone as big as Darren before. She licked his shaft up and down to get him wet. Then, while holding his shaft with both hands, she took him into her mouth. He was so thick she could only swallow about 3 inches. She bobbed up and down, her head and hands moving in sync.

"Yeah, that's it slut, suck it," Darren said. "You like black cock, don't you slut?"

Jen looked up at Darren with heavy lidded bedroom eyes, her lips wet, and said "Yeah."

She sucked him more, managing to get another inch into her mouth.

"Not bad," Darren said. "But you can do better than that." With his fingers gripping her silky blonde hair, he pushed her face down, forcing more cock into her mouth and down her throat. He moved her face up and down, stuffing more of his cock into her mouth with each downward thrust, making her gag. Her saliva ran down her chin and neck as he fucked her face.

After one downward thrust he held her head tight, lodging his thick cock in her mouth and down her throat. Jen flailed her arms as she couldn't breathe. Mike was about to come to her aid when Darren lifted her head up, Jen gasping for air. Her face was covered with spit and his pre-cum.

Darren pointed Jen's face at a mirror. "What do you see?" he asked her.

"I look like a slut," Jen said, her face dripping with spit. Darren laughed.

Then he moved Jen's face so she was looking at Mike. "Look what I've done to your wife's pretty face," he said laughing. "Wait til you see what I do to her pussy."

Then Darren pushed her head down again, shoving his cock back down her throat.

He fucked her face more. Then he threw her down on the bed and got between her legs. He threw off her heels and stockings. "Bitch, don't wear this shit, I wanna to see your white skin!" he growled. He ripped off her panties and then he slapped her ass hard, once and then twice. Jen yelped with pain.

"I know you like it slut!" he yelled, slapping her ass again and again. Jen cried in pain but she had her cum face on.

Then he got between Jen's open legs. He rubbed his big cockhead between her pussy lips. They were swollen and glistened from excitement. Supporting his weight on an elbow he held his shaft with his other hand, the big bulbous cock head positioned at the entrance of Jen's pussy.

As he pushed in, Jen said, "Wait Darren -- condom."

Darren scoffed. "Come on babe, you ain't gonna make me wear a rubber."

"You have to," Jen said.

Darren motioned to Mike. "Mike doesn't want me to use a rubber." He smiled smugly seeing the uncontrolled lust in Mike's face. "You want my black cock bareback inside your pretty wife, don't you Mike? You want me to pump my black baby juice into her white pussy, don't you?"

Mike hesitated, his lust overwhelming his good sense. Darren laughed.

Jen reached into the nightstand and got a condom. Sitting up, she said to Darren, "I'll put it on for you." He scowled but didn't protest anymore.

She tore the foil with her teeth. Using both hands she rolled the thin protective sheath over Darren's cock. It barely fit, stretching to capacity, and it only went half way down his shaft. But there was some empty space at the tip to hold his cum.

Jen put her arms around him. They kissed and made out. She rubbed his chest and whispered into his ear, low enough so Mike couldn't hear, "I don't want to use it either. But we have too." They kissed again.

Mike watched the tender moment and his jealousy and anxiety spiked.

Darren got on top of Jen. "You ready for it?" he said to her, and she nodded eagerly, her cum face on. Supporting himself on his elbows, Darren pushed in applying steady pressure. "Ugh god!" Jen groaned as his fat cock head pushed into her. Her nostrils flared. "So fucking big!"

Jen gritted her teeth as Darren pushed more in. He took his time, steadily pushing more and more into her pussy. Finally he was in balls deep.

"God you fill me up!" Jen gasped.

For a while Darren didn't move, letting her get used to his size. Then slowly he stroked back and forth. "Oh god! It feels like you're tearing me apart!" Jen cried. She quickly added, "Don't stop! It feels freaking amazing!"

Darren marveled at the feel of Jen's pussy. It felt so good! So smooth, tight yet soft. He wondered if she knew how good her pussy felt compared to other girls.

Darren fucked her faster and harder. He put her legs over his shoulders. He dug his feet into the bed for added leverage and really banged her. Soon Jen's moans were continuous, "Oh god oh god oh god ..."

"You like that bitch?" he taunted her. "You like fucking a black man?"

"Yes! God! I love fucking you!" Jen moaned as her orgasm neared.

Jen's back arched and she cried out as her orgasm hit. Darren didn't stop. He pounded her relentlessly through her climax, and that made her orgasm go on and on. She made sounds Mike had never heard before, not with Ricky or Scott, certainly not with him. She clawed into his back as if imploring him not to stop.

Then he slowed down, slowly deep stroking her. "God you feel so good inside me," Jen gushed looking into his eyes. "I've never cum like that before."

"Whiteys can't compare to black boys," he said grinning. "And I'm just getting started."

"Well I'm ready for more," she giggled, beaming back into his eyes.

"Yeah? I guess your white pussy likes my black cock, huh?"

"God yeah you're freaking amazing!" Jen gushed.

They kissed, his large black hands entwined in her silky blonde hair, her arms around his muscular neck. "Who owns your pussy Jen?" he said between kisses.

"You so do Darren," she said with a giggle and smiling into his eyes.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM