Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
"That's okay," the pregnant woman said as she gratefully sat in Jen's seat.

Seeing the pretty leggy Jen standing, two guys stood and offered their seats. Jen looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone there who needed to sit. Then she sat down, picking the seat next to the pregnant woman. "Sorry again," Jen whispered to the pregnant woman.

"That's okay," the pregnant woman said. She added with a giggle. "Use it while you got it." They shared a laugh.

Tom's studio was clean but cluttered. It was actually the top floor of his home that he shared with his wife Adria and toddler son Tom Jr.

Jen sat next to Tom as he went through a series of storyboards, a mock-up of a Google ad. She made some suggestions and they talked about some changes. Jen had her right leg crossed over her left knee, and with her short skirt she knew she was showing a lot of leg. She sensed Tom glancing at her legs as they worked but pretended not to notice.

Jen had known Tom for a couple of years, almost since moving to New York City. He was a talented artist and she often hired him for her projects. He was definitely cute and they had a mild flirtation going on.

Tom Jr. scrambled into the room. Jen laughed and bounced the toddler on her knee, and they played while Tom grinned. Tom Jr. grabbed some of the storyboards and messed them up. No harm was done, and both adults laughed.

Then Adria ran into the room. She slapped Tom Jr. on the butt and chastised Tom for spoiling the boy. This started an argument. Jen felt awkward being caught in the middle of it.

Adria apologized to Jen and the two girls shared a few moments of polite conversation. Jen didn't know Adria well. She seemed nice, but it seemed like she and Tom were always arguing.

"Sorry about that," Tom said.

"No worries," Jen said, but she still felt awkward. She left soon after that.

The next day Jen had lunch with Allie. "Mike gave his okay for you to fuck other guys again?" Allie said surprised.

"Will you keep your voice down!" Jen whispered, nervously looking around the restaurant to see if anyone had heard.

"Let's do it with Scott again!" Allie said eagerly.

"Are you crazy?!" Jen cried. "If Mike found out my marriage would be over."

"So he never finds out," Allie said. "It's not like you haven't cheated before."

Jen glared at Allie. "That was one time and you know it," she said in hushed tones. After graduation she and Mike moved in together in their apartment in SoHo. They were deliriously happy together, young and in love in an exciting city. She got hit on all the time (so did Allie for that matter). One time she and Allie went for drinks. Mike was out of town, so Jen drank more than she should have. A really cute guy hit on her and was persistent about it, and she ended up going home with him, a one-night stand. She felt terribly guilty afterwards, although she'd be lying if she said she hadn't enjoyed it. The guy had been an Adonis.

"Calm down," Allie said. "I'm just saying it wouldn't be the first time."

"I'm not cheating on Mike," Jen said, her tone final. "If you want Scott so much then take him, he's yours."

"You don't think I haven't already?" Allie said with a Cheshire cat smile.

"Then why do you want me?" Jen said exasperated.

Allie shrugged. "Mostly because Scott wants to. And Vegas was fun."

"It was fun," Jen agreed. "But it's a freaking bad idea, so stop asking okay? Anyway, I think our game playing is over. It was only two weeks ago he almost left me."

Later Jen guiltily thought about her one-night stand. It'd been the only time she'd cheated on Mike (and not told him about it), but there'd been other times she'd been tempted. She wondered if Mike was right, that she needed the game or she'd eventually cheat again.

Before Mike she'd been with -- well, more than a few guys. She was blonde, pretty, bubbly and popular so she never had a shortage of suitors. She'd never told Mike exactly how many. Whenever he asked she'd tease and say something like, "more than Emma Watson -- I hope." One reason she liked Allie so much is she was even more "worldy" than her.

One of her biggest fears was Mike would start thinking she was a slut. She liked the way he treated her like a princess. Like a goddess even. Men like Ricky and Scott certainly didn't treat her that way. They fucked her brains out, but didn't adore her like Mike, didn't see pass her looks to what was inside. She might be the pussy of the moment for them, but eventually they'd move on. She was smart enough to know that. She adored Mike too, he was her soul mate, although she knew sometimes her actions didn't show that.

Across town, Eric was frustrated with Mike. "Mike, why haven't you accepted the partnership offer yet?"

Mike shrugged. "Eric, this is a high stress job. Jen's job is high stress. I'm thinking about getting out of the fast track, for the good of my marriage."

"Mike, you're crazy," Eric jeered. "Jen's a pretty girl. She's sophisticated, a marketing super-star. Do you think she'll be happy with a high school teacher? Sorry to bust your balls but you know I'm right."

They talked some more. Finally Mike said, "Okay Eric, you're right. Okay, I accept the offer."

Eric had put his finger on exactly what'd been worrying Mike. Jen was so pretty, so sexy, so smart, so wonderful, a lot of guys would trade places with him in a second. There would be more Rickys and Scotts in the future. They didn't want just her body, they wanted her. He needed this job to compete with them.

The next week Allie popped into Jen's office. "You're coming to happy hour right?" she said.

"I don't know," Jen said. "This isn't a good time for me to go out without Mike."

"So bring him," Allie said. She added with a teasing grin, "We won't go to karaoke if that'll make him feel better."

"Fuck you Allie," Jen said.

Allie laughed. "You're going right?"

"I'll think about it," Jen said. She'd like to go to happy hour. She was a social butterfly and she liked to interact with people, that was how her brain was wired. She called Mike, "Hi baby. There's a happy hour tonight. Wanna go?"

Mike hesitated only a moment. "Absolutely, that sounds fun," he said. He was lukewarm to the idea, but he knew she liked to socialize, and he'd rather be with her than home alone.

Jen arrived at happy hour before Mike. She avoided Scott. She still enjoyed his company, but she'd gotten over her infatuation of him. She remained physically attracted to him, but the emotional connection was broken.

Scott tried a few times to bring her into the circle of people he was holding court for. But she sidestepped him and kept to other people. She didn't want Mike to arrive and see her talking to him.

She went to Mike as soon as he arrived. She kissed and hugged him. He was naturally reserved and quiet, but she held his hand as she socialized and made sure to include him in conversations.

To everyone's surprise, Mr. Winters showed up at the happy hour. He was one of the most senior and powerful partners at the marketing firm. Jen rarely saw him, much less talked to him. So she was stunned when he approached her. "Hello Ms. Andrews, congratulations on Kelloggs."

"Thank you sir," Jen said. Her head spun. She hadn't thought Mr. Winters even knew her name.

"I understand you're leading our Google effort," he said with an encouraging smile. "Keep up the good work, we're counting on you."

"Yes sir, I will," she said, shocked at getting a pep talk from him.

Then Mr. Winters turned his attention to Mike. "You must be Mike Andrews," Mr. Winters said smiling. He offered his hand. "I'm Josh Winters. I've heard amazing things about your Sapphire fund. Very impressive. Any possibility you have room for another investor?"

Mike shook Mr. Winters' hand. "The fund is closed Mr. Winters, but I'm sure I can get you in."

Mr. Winters smiled and squeezed Mike's arm. "Mike my boy, call me Josh."

Mr. Winters left with big smiles and handshakes all around. On her tiptoes, Jen whispered into Mike's ear, "Do you know how hot I am for you right now?"

Scott fumed seeing Mike get so much attention. He was a self-confirmed bachelor, a ladies man, a player. Still, he liked Jen a lot. A LOT. He didn't get what a knockout like Jen saw in the small-dicked geek.

Scott smiled inside. He knew Jen still had the hots for him. He'd get into her pants again, and when he did he'd make sure Mike knew about it. If that fucked up their marriage so much the better, then he'd have the pretty blonde all to himself.

Leaving the bar, Jen hugged Mike. "Do you know how freaking amazing you are?" she gushed. "You're so getting some when we get home."

Mike pulled Jen into a side alley and kissed her. "I have to wait until we get home?" he said kissing her again.

"You wanna do me here?" she giggled, running her leg up Mike's calf.

"Maybe not me," he said lust in his eyes.

Jen smiled mischievously. "Oh does someone wanna play?" she teased.

"Yessss!" he said excitedly. He kissed her again.

"Details please!" Jen said giggling.

"That bar over there," Mike said, picking out an ultra-trendy club that also had a reputation as a major meat market.

Jen gave Mike a sly smile. Why not? He'd earned it. She had major concerns about playing the game with other people, but letting him watch her flirt with some guys was harmless.

"I go in first, and you follow, right?" Jen said. They'd done this before.

"Yeah, I'll be watching," Mike said excitedly. He rubbed her back over her bra strap. "Take this off."

"You are SO bad," Jen playfully chastised.

Jen gave Mike a kiss, then she walked across the street to the bar. There was a long line, but the bouncer saw how good looking she was and waved her in. With both a sigh and a smile, she went into the ladies room and took off her bra. Luckily she'd worn a dark top so it didn't show.

Mike waited 15 minutes, then he approached the bouncer. At first the bouncer frowned, but then he smiled when Mike handed him a $100 bill. There were jeers and hisses but the bouncer let Mike in.

Jen sat at the bar. She was in her element. She was young and blonde. She knew she was pretty. And she knew how to flirt and tease. Having Mike there made her a little nervous. It was good and bad. Nervous to be on stage, but comforting he was watching after her.

A few guys hit on her. They were all good looking, but she picked a guy a little older than her. His name was Darren. He was handsome, tall, and broad shouldered. And very black. He had a British accent, which she found surprising and charming too. She wasn't into black guys really, but she wanted to make tonight extra special for Mike, as in their pillow talk he often fantasized about her and black men.

She let Darren buy her a drink, and then another. She'd had a couple at the happy hour, so she was definitely getting tipsy. He asked her to dance. She wasn't careful getting off the stool (on purpose) and her skirt hiked up flashing the lace of her stocking tops. She quickly smoothed her skirt, but Darren had gotten a good look.

She let him hold her hand as they walked to the dance floor. They danced a few fast songs. She loved to dance and he was a good dancer. She was having a good time.

A slow song started. He gave her an inquisitive smile. She smiled back and moved into his arms. They danced with her arms around his neck and his arms around her back.

They returned to their stools. She demurely held down her skirt as she sat down, so as to not flash him again. But when he put his hand on her knee she let him keep it there. Emboldened, he caressed her knee, moving up her thigh. She stopped him when he tried to get under her skirt, but still she didn't make him take his hand away.

She looked into his eyes as he spoke. She laughed at his jokes. She squeezed his hand and arm encouraging him to tell her more.

"Let's get out of here," he said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM