Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Now though it wasn't about love, it was about lust. She needed an orgasm, needed the release, especially after that afternoon with Scott. She pressed against him so his cock rubbed against her clit. She was getting close, if he could just keep from cumming a little while longer.

Then she felt Mike's cock twitch and she knew he was cumming. No not yet, she whimpered to herself, but she didn't say that. Instead she forced herself to moan and she cried "I'm cumming!"

A little later she snuggled into him, his arm around her. "That was really good, you're amazing," he gushed.

"You're freaking amazing too mister," she said back. It wasn't the first time she'd faked an orgasm with Mike, and it wouldn't be the last. All girls faked it sometimes. It was just something you did to make your man feel good.

A little later Mike's breathing became regular. She looked at her husband's face. Deciding he was asleep, she turned onto her back and reached a hand into her panties. She closed her eyes and rubbed herself. She fantasized about Scott, from that afternoon. In her fantasy, Scott roughly bent her over the desk. He lifted her skirt and then rammed his big thick cock into her pussy, taking her bareback because it felt better that way. He yanked hard on her hair as he rammed her, licking up and down her neck. Just as he came he pulled out, twisted her around and shot his jizz all over her face and into her hair.

Jen barely suppressed a moan "yeah Scott" as she came, her body arching and her toes curling. After recovering she realized what she'd almost said and closely studied Mike's face. She was relieved to see he was still asleep. She turned to her side and backed into him so their bodies touched. She silently chastised herself. "How stupid can you be!" she scolded herself.

The next day at work Jen told Johnny they weren't moving to Seattle. He was clearly relieved.

Allie bopped in and insisted they go to lunch. They went to a trendy restaurant down from their office.

"I'm glad bubble boy got real about Seattle," Allie said. "I bet you're relieved."

"I would have gone," Jen said.

"You would have hated it," Allie insisted.

Jen shrugged.

"So you're really cutting Scott off?" Allie asked.

"Allie, really?" Jen said with a scowl. "After the video? After Mike almost bolted? You're really asking me that?"

"Jen, admit it, Vegas was so hot!" Allie said gleefully. She added in a delightful whisper, "We haven't shared a guy since college!"

Jen couldn't help giggling at the memory. She got embarrassed and covered her face with her hands. "I can't believe we did that!"

"We should do it again," Allie urged her. "We'll tell Scott to lose the camera this time."

"No Allie," Jen said, shaking her head but still laughing.

"Come on Jen," Allie insisted. "Invite Mike. He can watch. That's what he's into, right?"

"Allie just stop," Jen said.

Allie smiled, an evil mischievous glint in her eye. "How did bubble boy like seeing me in the video? Did he say anything about my big tits? He always looks at them you know."

"Fuck off okay Allie?" Jen said angrily kicking Allie under the table.

Allie laughed. Then she teased, "Think about a repeat with me and Scott, Jen ... it'd be so hot. I'll even let Mike fuck me."

"Fuck you Allie!" Jen hissed angrily.

"I'm just joking!" Allie said laughing hilariously.

Later Scott came into her office. He was looking gorgeous and charming as usual.

"What do you want Scott?" she asked tersely.

"Jen, come on, I've apologized about the video, and we have to work together on Google. You can't keep giving me this attitude."

Jen took a deep breath. "Okay, you're right, I'm sorry," she said in a more normal voice. "Let's start over. What's going on?"

They talked about his tasks on Google. They moved to the sofa to spread out some drawings. As they finished up, he put his hand on her knee. "So you're serious, it's over?" he asked.

She took his hand off her knee. "Yes Scott it's over," she said, but this time without anger. "I'm married, you know?"

"I thought Mike was into it," he said. Then he quickly added, "Not counting the video, okay, that was a dumb shit move. But I thought he was into everything else."

"No, not anymore," she said shaking her head.

"So he gets to decide when it ends?" Scott said sharply. "It's all up to him?"

Jen shrugged. "He's my husband," she said.

"If you weren't married ..."

"Scott, don't go there okay?" Jen said.

They paused. Then Scott said, "It's just ... I like hanging with you. Are you saying we can't hang together anymore?"

Jen shook her head. "That wouldn't be a good idea," she said.

"That sucks Jen," he said frustrated. "There's a real connection between us. I know you feel it too. You've got to give me something. You can't just cut me off like I never happened."

"Scott ..."

"We're so good together!" he said.

"Stop Scott ..."

And then Scott's lips were on hers, his tongue in her mouth. Jen pushed against him but he was persistent, and soon she was kissing him back. He kissed along her neck and moved his hand between them, cupping and fondling her breast. When he rubbed her nipple through her blouse and bra she moaned into his mouth. It felt so good.

Then she felt his hand on her leg, moving under her skirt. She felt his hand moving up her thigh, over her stocking tops. She felt his hand on her bare skin, caressing her there, her ultra-sensitive inner thigh. She found herself parting her legs.

Then his hand moved up more. She felt his hand cupping her mound. He tugged at her panties, pulling them to her knees. She heard him opening his zipper ...

"Scott, stop!" she cried, pulling away from him and standing up. They were both panting. "You need to leave, now," she said pulling her panties up.

"You want me as much as I want you," he insisted.

"Leave Scott," she said pushing down her skirt.

"Fuck Jen, you're soaking wet, I felt you!"

"Leave!" she hissed angrily.

He shook his head and frowned at her. He pulled up his zipper and left.

Jen smoothed her blouse and skirt. "Get control of yourself!" she scolded herself.

The problem was, she was still physically attracted to him. It wasn't too long ago they'd still been fucking. It was hard to turn off her body and desires just like that.

But it was over now. For her marriage, it had to be over. For Mike, it had to be over. She willed herself to ignore the longing in her pussy.

A little later her mom called. "Jenny is everything alright with you and Mike?"

"Yes, everything's fine, why are you asking?" Jen said.

"Sam's mother told me Mike moved out," she said. Then she added judgmentally, "What did you do to him Jenny?"

"Shit, this is the last thing I need," Jen thought to herself. To her mother, she was a fuck up and Mike was her knight in shining armor. Which he probably was, but she wished her mom would not always think the worse of her.

"Mom, everything's fine, okay? Mike and I are perfectly fine. He was just going through some drama at work," Jen said.

They talked some more, and then Jen said "How's dad mom?"

"He's the same," she said, sounding sad and resigned.

"Okay, well ... do you need anything?" Jen said. "Do you want to visit us for a while?"

"No ... I'll let you know if I need anything."

Jen loved her dad. He was her dad after all. But he was a real shit. He'd always been a handsome, charming man, and he was even more so now in his fifties. Growing up, her girlfriends always had crushes on him, and everyone liked him. He was charming and outgoing and had a way of making you feel like you were the most important person in the world.

But he also had a hard time keeping his pants zipped up. He had affairs all the time, even now. Her parents had separated multiple times, but her mom always came back because she couldn't resist him. But now, in her fifties, as he continued to sleep around, she was always sad and hurt, and humiliated because by now everyone knew her husband fucked around behind her back.

Later that night Mike asked "Does Scott still hit on you?"

Jen turned off the TV and looked at her husband. "Yeah," she admitted.

They were silent for a while. Then Mike said "I watched the video again today."

Jen turned on the sofa to look at him, one leg under her. "You did?" she said.

He looked sheepish. "Parts of it were hot," he admitted.

"What, of me and Allie?" she giggled.

"That was definitely hot!" he said laughing. "Have you ever done that before?"

"With Allie? Or with any girl?" Jen said with a giggle. "No and no." Then she looked kind of embarrassed. "We've shared guys before though." She quickly added "Before I met you."

Mike raised an interested eyebrow. "Who were the lucky guys?"

Jen blushed at the memory. "Once she talked me into a threesome with her boyfriend. Then she talked me into a threesome with a boy I was dating." She giggled. "She had the hots for him."

"Colin?" Mike asked.

"No," Jen said immediately. Thank god they'd never done that, Mike would really be upset. There was history there. "This was after Colin but before you."

"You didn't mind?"

"He wasn't you," she said smiling.

Mike smiled back, but his mind was still on the threesomes. "Has Allie ever talked about me?" he asked.

Jen straddled his lap. "You're bubble boy, remember?" she said. Then she frowned at him. "Why, are you saying you want a threesome with Allie?"

"No, I'm just curious," Mike quickly said.

Jen gave him a crooked grin. "That's good, because you know what happens to this," she said squeezing his crotch. He laughed.

"Would you like to watch me with another girl sometime?" she whispered into his ear, her squeeze turning into a soft stroke of his crotch.

"You'd do that?" Mike asked excitedly.

"Maybe," she said. "It wasn't terrible. But not Allie, that would be too weird. And you'd just watch, got that?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM