Adultery Making It Work by xleglover-COMPLETED
Making It Work Ch. 01

Mike and Jen took the next week off, talking, hugging, holding hands, working things out. Mid-week they flew to Seattle. They spoke to people at the West High School and really liked them. They looked for houses and found a cute bungalow overlooking the water with a cozy backyard. They took long walks and bike rides. They loved the big hills and the charming restaurants overlooking the water.

Johnny gave Jen major heartburn about taking so much time off right in the middle of the Google project. "Mike and I went through major drama last week Johnny, I need some time," she told him. "Allie can cover for a while."

They got back Saturday night. They spent Sunday as they'd spent the rest of the week, talking and reconnecting, holding hands, trying to get over the last week.

They didn't make love though. Mike seemed reluctant to do that, which worried Jen.

Monday, Jen woke up with the sun coming up, with Mike spooning her. She sensed he was awake, so she turned around and kissed him. "Hey you," she said softly. He looked tired. She asked "Are you okay?" He'd talked to Eric (his boss) late into last night.

"Yeah," he said looking unsure. "I don't know about Seattle. I like it ... but it might be hard to turn down the partnership offer. And we love New York."

"I'm good either way baby," she assured him. "You know that right?"

"Yeah," he said. "Thanks."

They hugged and Jen put her leg over his. She ran her foot over his leg. She'd worn white cotton bobby socks to bed, the ones with delicate lace trim, because she knew they turned Mike on. She'd also worn matching white lacy cotton panties, the kind a co-ed would wear. She wanted to be sexy but not slutty for him.

He hadn't been interested last night, but she was going to try again. She wanted so bad to make love, to reconnect in the most intimate way possible.

She ran her toes up and down Mike's calf. She made sure the lace trim ran against his skin. She softly ran her nails down Mike's chest and then cupped his crotched. She felt him get hard.

She put her arms around him and they kissed. Soon they were making out.

She pulled away from him just long enough to pull off his old frat t-shirt she slept in. She was relieved when his hands and lips went to her breasts and nipples. "That feels so good," she said encouraging him.

Jen kissed down his body. His erection tented his boxers. She pulled them off and took him into her mouth. When he was ready she moved up his body. She peeled off her school girl cotton panties and squeezed his hand, putting the lacy material into his hand. She rolled onto her back, pulling him with her, on top of her. She reached down and guided him into her.

"Make love to me baby," she whispered to him. She held him tight and kissed as he moved back and forth inside her. She wasn't going to let him go, she wanted him to cum inside her. Moments later he did.

Jen had to go to work. So did Mike. She made breakfast for him. Then in the shower she went down on him until he came in her mouth. As she'd done repeatedly that week, she hugged him tight and told him over and over again how much she loved him and how sorry she was about last week.

Later at work Scott walked into her office, closing the door behind him.

"Go away Scott," she told him coldly.

"Sorry again about the video," he said. She'd screamed at him more than once about it over the phone since Vegas.

"That was a real asshole move," she told him angrily. She gave him a what-the-fuck glare. "Seriously Scott, what were you thinking?"

He shrugged. "I was pissed you broke it off with me."

"Deal with it," she said dismissively. "Since you're here, tell me where you are on Google." Scott reluctantly gave her an update on where he was.

When he finally left Jen scrunched her eyes closed, calming herself. Why did he have to be so gorgeous?

Later Allie bopped into her office. "So how's bubble boy?" she asked dropping into the chair.

"He was really upset Allie," Jen said to her best friend. "He was dealing with major drama at work, and then Scott sends him the video."

"Was that video hot or what?" Allie said giggling gleefully. Scott had sent it to her too.

"God Allie don't start," Jen said. "Mike was really upset. He almost left me."

"Again? Like after Ricky?" Allie shook her head. "What's his problem?" she said. "Does he or doesn't he get turned on with you fucking other guys? Come on, that video was a cuckold's dream!"

"Don't call him that, okay?" Jen snapped.

Later Jen nervously approached Johnny's office (her boss). "Mike and I are thinking about moving to Seattle," she told him.

"You're bailing on me?" he said. "What about Kelloggs and Google?"

"Allie can take over Kelloggs," she suggested. "She and Scott can work together on Google."

Johnny shook his head. "Allie might be able to handle Kelloggs, but no way can they bag Google without you. You can't do this to me Jen, I put my neck out for you. You've got to finish Google. Listen, you can work remote from Seattle if you need to."

Jen sighed back in her office. She knew Mike wouldn't be happy if she kept working closely with Scott.

That night Mike said the partners were going all out to convince him to stay. "Have you decided?" she asked.

"Not yet," he said. "I feel like we need a change, but the partners are giving me the major hard sell."

"I'm good either way," she said hugging him. She hoped, though, he decided to stay. She liked the excitement of New York City. Seattle was okay, but nothing like NYC. But she'd go with Mike's decision whatever it was. He was her husband after all.

"Um ... Johnny is giving me a major guilt trip," Jen said. "He asked me to stay until we do the Google pitch." She quickly added, "But he said it would be okay to work remote from Seattle."

"Okay," Mike said tentatively. "You're still working with Scott?"

"Yeah," Jen said hesitantly. "I mean, he's on my team."

She saw a cloud pass over her husband's face. "I broke it off with him baby," she said hugging him. "You believe me, right?"

"Yeah," he said. "I guess he's still your bud though?"

"No, not after he did that video and said those things to you," she told him.

The next morning on the way to work, Jen stopped at a Starbucks for a skinny latte. A good looking guy flirted with her in line. He leaned close to her and said "You've got great legs."

She smiled politely. "Thanks, my husband thinks so too," she said using her standard brush off line.

Later Scott came into her office. He closed the door behind him.

"Open the door Scott," she said.

He gave her a grin. "Why Jen? Scared to be alone with me?"

"Scott, open the door," she insisted glaring at him.

He moved behind her and put his hands on her shoulders, massaging her. "You're stressed," he said.

"Go away Scott," she said pushing his hands away.

"Come on, we're still friends, right?" he said massaging her again.

"Not since you sent that video to Mike," she said pushing his hands away again. She gave him a WTF look. "And saying those things to him?"

"I said I'm sorry," he said pouring on the charm. "Look, I understand Mike, I get what he's into. I'm the bull in his fantasy. I was just role playing. Jen, you've got to believe me, I thought he'd get off on the video."

Scott's hands moved from massaging her shoulders to caressing her neck and behind her ears, really sensitive spots for her. Jen felt her nipples harden. She pulled away from his hands and stood up. "Yeah right Scott," she said sarcastically. "Can you leave please? I've got a lot of work to do."

Scott saw her hard nipples denting her blouse and smiled a knowing grin, but he left. Jen sat down and gripped the arms of her chair. "Get control of yourself," she scolded herself.

Mike was hard to figure out sometimes. A big part of what he got out of seeing her with other men was the angst and hurt. He often said jealousy increased his excitement.

She didn't really understand why Mike felt so threatened by Scott (okay, before the video). To her, Scott was a nice guy, talented at marketing, gorgeous with a great body and freaking amazing in bed. They had stuff in common and she liked hanging with him. She half believed him about the video (but it was still a shit move). She wasn't in love with him. He was a FWB, a fuck buddy she enjoyed hanging with.

But Mike was too threatened by Scott. That was why she broke it off with him, because her with Scott upset Mike too much, into bad upset territory.

Later that night at home Mike said, "Baby, I feel like an ass about this Seattle thing. It's not fair to you. You've worked as hard as me in your career."

"Honey, I'm okay with moving to Seattle," she said reassuringly. "I can get a job anywhere."

"Yeah, but New York City is the place to be for marketing," Mike said. "So let's forget about Seattle okay?"

Jen smiled beaming at her husband. "You're such a great guy," she gushed. Despite all she'd done to him he still put her first. "Does that mean you're taking the partner offer?"

"I'm not sure," he said shrugging. "I'm thinking of getting a teaching gig here in the city. Would you be okay with that?"

"Absolutely baby, I'm good with whatever you decide," she said affectionately running her hand through his hair.

Later in bed she was on top, riding him. On top was her favorite position with Mike because she could better control how he rubbed against her. He wasn't that big, but she always liked feeling him inside her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Making It Work by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-12-2018, 11:49 AM