Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Hussain Ji: so what do you suggests Irfan?
Purva Rushed to Hussain ji's lap and sat on his lap. But his words finished. So Irfan started replying to him.
Purva got up and sat on Irfan.
Irfan : I think Tip Tip barsha pani is must choice. And zara zara touch me, dilbar dilbar,.......... And the final song should be bharo maang meri bharo.
Hussain ji: that's fine but this are only twenty songs. We thought we've decided 40 songs.
Purva woke up from Irfan's lap and sat on Hussain ji's and slowly started rubbing her ass. But only after two rub she had to move again. This time Mushtaq spoke.
Mushtaq : I think 40songs are too much. And she has to perform sex on the stage also. So I think 20 is ok. But this are only hindi songs. What about the bhojpuri? Some of this songs are not so sizling or nasty. So please cut off some hindi and add some bhojpuri here.
Irfan: ok let me think. Ok I'm giving you some list.
Every one was talking and they were taking longer time to finish. But no one was mentioning about Purva. They were enjoying her lap dance but no one giving her any attention. one moment came while Abdul spoke and he also streached his speech. Purva gave him lap dance to. But it seems like she is playing a ghost role. One moment came when Mushtaq asked what about the Fee's? You cut half of songs but what about the sex show? Hussain ji please tell me and Irfan what kind of sex show you are planing.
Purva was getting aroused as well as frustrated as the same time because no one was giving her any attention. She was also doing it like a robot. But now she stopped for a while and started thrusting her ass to Mushtaq's lap. She holds her breasts tightly and was waiting for the next one to speak. She thought Hussain ji Will asked her for her fees. But no one was giving her any attention.
Hussain ji spoke. What the lowest Price in your whore house now for fucking and what is the price of group sex and tell me what amount of money a prostitute charge for night out?
Everyone got silent. Purva's clit again started throbbing. Her glan started poking out from the hood. The hood stretched back and the clit again started dancing like a mini dick. She pushed her ass on Hussain ji's groin and made a sound like usssshhhhhh.
Hussain ji's dick was rock hard as others. He was noticing to her clit from the upper view. Looking at the blossoming pink clit he couldn't control and he touched her clit with his left hand fingers. And said oh Mushtaq please tell me.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 08-01-2022, 08:21 PM