Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
They reached the dingy shed and very soon Irfan and hos boy started dancing with Purva. Irfan was teaching Purva Lap dance. So 10 plastic chair was arranged there.After showing Moves and posture and several time of practices they stopped. It was almost 2p. m. at afternoon. Irfan instructed other boys to leave the place. So they leave.
Irfan, Hussain Ji, Mushtaq and Abdul was seating on the chair. Purva was standing in front of them.

Hussain Ji: Purva take that bottle and go outside. There is a hand pump. Few meters ahead. Fillup the bottle and come back. And listen don't drink water now. You are sweating heavily. So don't drink now.
Purva : ok Hussain ji. But what about the people here.
Hussain Ji: I've told you yesterday. Don't worry. Just bring the water for us. We all are very thirsty.
Purva: ok. She took the old 2 liter pet bottle of coca cola and went out to the pump. She walked naked on this road just previous day. Even she was filling little occurred. Previous day she was with the men. And it was evening. Now she was habituated with public nudity. But Mastanpur is like a home for her. And this place is new to her. She was getting extra thrill to walk naked on this new village. This area is actually less crowded. So she went to the tube well and started pumping the handle. But it was difficult to fill the bottle. As the opening of the bottle is very small. 
She was trying to put the bottle under the pipe but as she was pressing the handle, the force of the water causing the bottle fall down. She tried a little. But then she took the bottle in her right hand and started pressing the handle with her left hand. It was difficult to refeel the bottle.
      May I help you? Suddenly one voice came from behind. Purva turned around and saw a man was standing and smiling. He was very dirty and was only in a dirty half pant. His body was masculine and dark. She looked at his bulge. Her experience telling her that the machine behind the pant is vary large. Purva politely said no and she started pressing the handle. But suddenly she felt a touch on her bum and then a touch on her left hand. The dirty man push the handle and grinded his bulge on her ass. He said don't be afraid you dirty randi. I know you very well. Purva said who is afraid? The dirty man said. Is Mushtaq give you talak? Or the ladies of Mastanpur kicked your ass and send you here to be fucked by street dogs?
Purva replied him, " I'm not afraid of anything or nobody kicked my ass. But you should be scare because Hussain ji and Mushtaq is waiting for me there inside and they are thirsty."
The man got scared and leave her, " sorry sorry I think... "
Purva laughed and said ha ha don't be afraid and thank you for helping me. She capped the bottle and started returning to the shed. The man was standing there with disbelief. Purva saw two three more men was coming. So she gave some extra swing on her ass and some extra bounce to her boobs. One man stopped and started looking at her with open jaws. His tongue was dangling like a dog.purva giggled and squeezed his balls while passing by him.
She returned to the shed and given the bottle to Hussain ji. They all drunk the water and then Irfan said listen Purva play the music player. We have some discussion. So we will talk and you've to seat and do your moves who ever is talking.
The four men sat there in a circular manner.
Purva played the music.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 08-01-2022, 07:30 PM