Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I went to the bar a couple more times that week and played pool with Rohit and talked for awhile. On Monday of the following week I started things rolling. Rohit and I were playing our second game of pool when I said, "Oh, I almost forgot. Do you know a girl named Manisha Mittal?"

"She's one of the supervisors at our office. Why?"

"Is she good looking?"

"Yeah, I'd say she is definitely attractive."

"Have you ever thought about asking her out?"

Rohit shook his head and said, "No. I don't really know her I just see her around the office and she's married"

"So?"

"Well it's just kind of risky to hit on a woman when she is married. It could be a costly mistake. Anyway, why all the questions about Mrs. Mittal?"

I said, "Well I was out the other night with my girlfriend when we ran into some friends of hers. I didn't know them but two of them work at your office. I asked them if they knew you and they said they knew of you but didn't know you personally. Then one of them said that it was funny that I mentioned you because there had been a discussion about you at work that day. It seems that this Manisha Mittal told a friend that she fancied you and she wouldn't mind going on a date with you."

"Wow. She really said that?"

"Well, I can't say for sure, but that's what this girl told us the other night. I don't know why she would make it up. If you want I will ask my girlfriend to try and get some more information from her friends."

"I never really thought of her this way, even though she looks damn good. But if she was willing I would jump her in a minute."

I asked him if he was married and he said, "Not married but I live with my girlfriend. But I sneak out on her occasionally and I certainly would if I got a chance to stick my meat into Manisha Mittal."

It was getting very difficult for me to act friendly when all I wanted was to knock his teeth out. When we finished shooting pool I said I had to leave then I said, "I will see what my girlfriend can find out for you."

After that I thought about dropping the whole thing. The idea of that asshole hitting on my wife made me a little sick. But in the end I decided to continue with my plan.
The next time I saw Rohit I told him that my girlfriend had confirmed what her friend told her. That in fact Manisha Mittal had told a friend or friends that she did have a soft corner for him.
Rohit thought for a minute and then said, "I think I might consider pleasing the lady after all."

That night when I got home Manisha was in bed asleep. As I watched her sleep it struck me that maybe I had gone to far. I decided then that I wouldn't go back to The Coffee Room again. If I stopped encouraging Rohit he might just drop the whole thing.

For the next two weeks I came home after work every night. Every night as I sat and watched television with Manisha I wondered if Rohit had tried to talk to her. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to know if he did, but I couldn't exactly ask Manisha about it. Finally I figured the only way I could find out what was happening was to go back to the Coffee Room and ask Rohit.

The following night I went back to the Coffee Room. When I got there Rohit wasn't there and I began to worry that maybe he actually got Manisha to agree to go have a drink with him. Then I thought better of that. Manisha would never go out with him. So I waited. About ten minutes later Rohit came in.

He came over to me and slapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks. Where you been?"

"Been getting some overtime. What have you been up to?"

"Remember when we talked about what I should do about that girl at work that has the hots for me?"

"Yeah, have you had any luck with that?"

To my surprise he said, "Actually it's going pretty good. At first she acted like it was out of the question and I must have been crazy to even suggest that we have drinks. But then after I talked to her a few more times I got the feeling that she might change her mind. Then I asked her again today and she said that she would stop for a drink tomorrow night. She said she would stay for only one drink but I am halfway home."

All I could think was 'Oh God now what do I do?' Well, I didn't do anything. I just sat there and listened as this asshole was telling me what a fine body my wife has. I wanted to hit him but because I couldn't do that, I didn't do anything.

I didn't sleep well that night. I wondered if Manisha would actually go out for a drink with him and would it lead to anything else. I was sick with worry all the next day. Manisha didn't say anything I couldn’t question her. She never said that she was going to be late or that she had someplace to go after work. If she had I could have asked her where and why and she would have been forced to lie. I know she wouldn't want to lie to me. Manisha hadn't really even spoken to me that morning. I guessed she was mad at me for coming home late and drunk the night before.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 07-01-2022, 08:45 PM