Fantasy The Train Ride - **Fondling, Exhibition, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Author's Note** - Hey everyone. This story depicts the adventures of Divya, a 19 year old year nursing student in India. The story includes heavy fondling and groping , exhibition , humiliation , old/young , group sex , insertion , anal and double penetration. This story is strictly fantasy and does not relate to anybody dead or alive . 

Please feel free to share your comments , ideas and likes. 

Enjoy the story .  

**Part 1.**

Hi everyone, my name is Divya. I recently just turned 19 a couple of months back. I’m studying to be a nurse in Delhi at a well-known university, I come from the outskirts so I rent a small condo with another college mate. I would call myself relatively beautiful with a typical Tamil girl facial look, slightly dark skin and long hair. I have a relatively small frame, around 5”1, but blessed with 36DD boobs (the big bust genes run in my family) with big dark nipples, a slightly chubby waist and ass. I keep my dark plump pussy shaved for hygiene reasons  

It’s been a year since I started my studies, I usually head over to uni in the morning and stay back till the evening for any extracurricular activities. I try my best to leave before the office crowd leaves and the trains get packed with the working crowd. On this particular day I had to stay back a little late for an assignment discussion, I love wearing clothes that are a little revealing to get the attention from the uni boys. I had on an over knee length black skirt, I sleeveless white top with a thin jacket over it. The sleeveless white top had a pretty low cut revealing quite a bit of my chest meat. I had my jacket zipped up the whole day and had it unzipped during the discussion as it was hot outside. 

It was already 6.30 PM when I left uni. I was cursing myself as I rushed to the train station. The trains are going to be packed. Unfortunately, the train ride back to the apartment was about 40 minutes long with all the stops in between included. I finally got to the train station, sweating hard. I could feel little beads of water running down between my breasts, the white top was a little wet along my neckline and my back was drenched. 

Groping and fondling of women are common in India’s public transport, and having experienced this personally, hence I really did appreciate the fact that there are women only coaches on the train, I wasn’t in the mood for it today. I could feel the eyes of men checking out my legs as I waited on the platform. I quickly tied my hair into a ponytail and got ready for the train.

The sun had started to set slowly as the train arrived, I looked on to find the women only coach but the as the train started to stop, people started to exit. I saw the crowd pushing and pulling, men and women alike trying to board as fast as they can to secure a seat, with me being stuck in the middle. I could feel hands brushing against my butt, trying to cop a feel as we sardined onto the train. 

Seeing as I could barely move, much less turning around to see whose hand was trying to take advantage of the situation. Rolling my eyes, I just flowed with the crowd onto the train. 

As we entered the carriage, all the seats were taken. Men, women and children we scattered all over the seats. I slowly got pushed between the seats towards the back of the train. The stench of sweat was overwhelming. As the crowd started to pile on, I got placed standing between the last row of seats. 

On my left there was an old man sitting quietly in his seat, I looked down at him and saw that he was from a lower caste, wearing a very old grey formal top and a discoloured white lungi. A young boy, looking about 15ish sat beside him looking out the window. I saw the old man catch glances at my exposed legs and but his eyes quickly shifted away. On my right was a very old lady, looking about 80, wearing an old saree, was seated beside her friend who looked about the same age, they were chatting with each other quietly. 

I turned around to catch a glance and see who was standing behind me. A dark man looked back at me, he was about 6 ft tall, really big sized, heavily balding with a thick moustache, looked to be in his early 50’s. He had one arm gripping the railing for support. He was wearing beige shirt and black slacks. His shirt looked like it was struggling to hold his big stomach in. I could feel my back touching the tip of his stomach as the crowd piled in. In front of me was a middle aged huge sized lady with heavy make up and a lot of costumed jewellery. The smell of Vicks coming off her was suffocating me. 

I mentally prepared myself for the long trip home. 
I put my right hand up and got a grip of the railing to balance myself, heavily doubting I will be getting a seat anytime throughout the ride. 

The train suddenly jerked as it started to move, it took me by surprise and my gripped loosened. I slipped and feel backwards. I felt my back squish into the big tummy behind me, 2 big arms gripped my armpit to hold me up again. The man big man behind me pulled me back up from behind, I could feel his grip squeezing my arms close to my armpits. Lowkey I was really glad I didn’t remove my jacket, but I bet he could feel my flesh over my thin jacket. I got back into position sheepishly, a little embarrassed I hadn’t properly secured myself. I could feel a few people looking at me, including the old man and the ladies who were seated down beside me.

I glanced back and told the man thank you. He slowly let my arms go and smiled back at me. I watched his big face turn into a wide smile exposing his yellowish teeth. “No problem ma”, he replied. I could smell his cigarette breath blow into my face. I tried to keep a straight face to not offend him and smiled back at him. My back was still rubbing slightly against his stomach as the train slowly chugged along. 

**End of part 1.**
[+] 3 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The Train Ride - **Fondling, Exhibition, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 07-01-2022, 12:38 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by B1ryani - 07-01-2022, 02:16 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by Dinesh Raveendran - 08-01-2022, 06:17 AM
RE: The Train Ride - by B1ryani - 08-01-2022, 03:10 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by Losliyafan - 08-01-2022, 03:22 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by Rainman - 08-01-2022, 03:42 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by Blue Bull - 08-01-2022, 05:16 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by B1ryani - 08-01-2022, 06:49 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by NovelNavel - 08-01-2022, 08:39 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by B1ryani - 08-01-2022, 09:08 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by Gandhi krishna - 08-01-2022, 09:14 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by xavierrxx - 08-01-2022, 10:22 PM
RE: The Train Ride - by blackdesk - 09-01-2022, 02:29 AM