Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
THE FINAL SHOWDOWN (2ND PART)

"No. You get someone else to tell him." Sheetal replied. "I am not about to tell someone else to go tell this guy my wife is interested in him sexually. And besides you can't just walk up to the guy out of the blue and tell him that some woman has the hots for him." I couldn't believe I was even having this conversation. I knew I should go home but I was content to be one of the conspirators for a while. Suddenly Sheetal broke into a big smile and said, "I've got it. You do it. You get to know him then tell him you heard that this lady named Manisha has the hots for him." I said, "I can't do that. He would recognize me as Manisha's husband." Then Sheetal laughed and said, "He hardly looked at you that day you met him, and it seems he has not seen you two together much, right? He wouldn't recognize you. That way you could talk to this guy and get his trust and then tell him you heard from someone that Manisha was very interested in him. That way you could monitor his progress as he tries to seduce your wife." At that point I said, "You know that just might work. That is if I felt any need to try to get some guy to seduce my wife, which I don't. I'm going home." Luckily the bar we were at was within walking distance of my house because I was in no shape to drive. When I got home Manisha took one look at me and said, "I hope you didn't drive home." I told her I didn't, and she said, "Go to bed." Which I did and I quickly fell asleep. That night I had crazy dreams. I woke up around five a.m and could not get back to sleep. My stomach burned and my head hurt and I couldn't get Sheetal's idea of telling Rohit Sinha that Manisha was attracted to him out of my head. I guessed that it was because I was tired and hung over that the idea appealed to me. Somehow I knew it was a stupid idea but I couldn't get it out of my head.
I finally did fall asleep again and woke up at eight. I had to rush to shower and dress and I skipped breakfast to get to work on time. At ten, I slipped out to get some breakfast. While I sat by myself, I thought over the conversations from the night before with Sheetal and Ritesh and the dreams I had. Somehow through all of this I arrived at the conclusion that maybe it would be a good idea to see if it could be feasible to give Rohit Sinha a push in Manisha's direction. After all when she rejected him I would be a winner on more than one level. First, it would show me that Manisha was a true and faithful wife, second, it would be a slap in the face for Rohit Sinha to be rejected and then I wouldn't have to look for a chance to be rude to him. Third, it would prove to Ritesh and Sheetal that I was right about Manisha all along. I knew that whatever I did, I didn't want Ritesh and Sheetal to know anything about it till it was all over, so I couldn't ask for their help. I really didn't need their help anyway. I started planning what I would need to do if I decided to go forward with this scheme. The more I thought about it the more excited I got by the idea of playing a game on everyone. Kind of like playing private detective. So, I decided to give my plan a try. The first thing I had to do was find out how I could get close to Rohit Sinha. I would have to spend some time talking to him to get his confidence before I tried to plant the idea that Manisha liked him in his head. If I couldn't work that part out there was no point in going any farther with the scheme. So starting that night after work I sat in my car across the street from the building that Manisha and Rohit Sinha worked in. When Rohit came out I waited to see what kind of car he drove. When I saw him get into a 1999 Monte Carlo I was ready to follow him except that he turned in the opposite direction I was facing and I couldn't get turned around in time to follow him. The next night I was there again, only this time I was ready to follow him in the direction he went the previous night. When I saw him get into his car I started my engine and was on his tail as soon as he pulled onto the street. I was getting a charge out of following him. It added a little excitement to my life. I followed Rohit Sinha for about ten blocks then he pulled into a shopping center. I pulled in and parked where I could watch him. He got out of his car and went into a bar call The Coffee Room. I got out of my car and went over and peeked in the window. I couldn't see much except a couple of pool tables. I opened the door and took a quick look inside. Rohit was just sitting down at the bar so I closed the door and went home. I followed Rohit a few more times the following days and he stopped at that same bar almost every night. So now I knew where to find him. Then came the hard part. It was time to start working on Rohit Sinha. The following Monday after work I went to the bar and entered. He was there when I walked in. He was shooting pool by himself so I got a beer and went over and asked him if he wanted to play. He said, "For a beer?"

I said, "Sure."

We played three times I won twice he won once. As we were drinking a beer after the last game I introduced my self as Vicky Sen and he said he was Rohit Sinha. We talked for a while and I asked him where he worked. When he told me I said, "Some of my girlfriend's friends work there." I left it at that.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 07-01-2022, 10:23 AM