Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
Tv when I went near I found them and was totally astonished Yes I couldn’t believe my eyes

Yes those two mallus were simply killing me first thing that created a shock was Padmaja was just

wearing the T shirt and nothing else her naked legs were so attractive it was so smooth without hair ]
next Prema was sitting in a manner that her cleavage was visible quite more than the normal way
they both truned towards me and smiled and by the time Sowmi just climbed up the bed and she
was about to sleep all of us knew what is going to happen next but we were all playing hide and seek
in our mind first of all I was little nervous though I was badly thinking of fucking a mallu lady and this
was a bonus chance which I would never regret but being a single man among the three women and
that too the two ladies who were more bold and aggressive so with these thoughts I was thinking
about how to begin but Padmaja did not give me a chance to think further she just got up and
switched off the Tv and came to the bed my god I was really surprised as she got up yes she was not
wearing any panties under when she got up I clearly saw her butt and my cock was out of my control
on seeing this she came near and

Padmaja : mm shall we start
My god this was too much for me I was mesmerised and did not know how to react she just climbed
up the bed and saw sowmi on the bed and

Padmaja : hey sowmi why going to bed so early

On hearing Padmaja Sowmi who was turning the other side just turned towards her and while doing
so she must have got a good view of Padmaja’s pussy so

Sowmi : mm you chee look at you showing your …………

Padmaja: what showing my what

Sowmi : chee

Saying this she turned the other side again

I was still at the edge of the bed and Prema was still near the sofa

Padmaja : come on Arun you can’t wait like this all night come on

Saying this she just took of the single piece of cloth which was hanging around her that is her T shirt

My god again I was stuck by wonder those two big globes emerged out those were not saggy but
were big enough all the coconut milk and water had given those twin towers a wonder the nipples
were erect and the aerola was big enough

She just extended her arms and once again
Called me

Padmaja : come on

Saying this she turned towards prema and shouted

Padmaja : hei premu come on what are you waiting for come to the bed removing your dress
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 16-05-2019, 12:34 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM