Adultery Helpless Mom and Horny security officer Constable
Helpless Mom and Horny security officer Constable

By Novelist Casanova

It was around 7 PM, after being completely felt up by the usual Bus Conductor in the Crowded Bus, I got down at my Stop.  After feeling me up completely, the Conductor even whispered a “thank you,” into my ears and planted a kiss on my cheeks and left me.  As I got down from the Bus, my neighbor Kala, who is 38, 5 years older than me, who also works with me at a Garment Factory got down along with me from the bus.  “Had fun?” she whispered in my ears.  “I don’t know, Kala Sis,” I said and blushed.  “See, that’s how we lower class have to deal with perverts.  If we can’t resist them, we should enjoy them.  Just have to close your eyes and imagine that one of our favorite celebrities is feeling us up,” Kala Aunty said casually.  The conductor of the bus which me and Kala Aunty board daily to go to our factory used to feel up every woman passenger in the bus if it is crowded.  His bus light used to flicker all the time and he used to take it as a chance to feel us in the name of issuing tickets.  I used to hate him and get annoyed, and by the time I got down I would have gotten so angry and lost my temper.  

One day I told Kala that I can’t deal with this pervert Conductor, and she told me to watch how she would deal with him.  The next evening, as the light in the bus started flickering and the conduction in the name of issuing tickets was feeling up the women in the bus.  As he came near Kala and started feeling her up, and I was expecting Kala to protest, she turned around and let him feel up her boobs and even let him hug her.  She just closed her eyes and hugged him back and was letting him kiss her cheeks and neck.  As Kala started kissing his lips and placed her hand on his cock, he closed his eyes, biting his lips and let her free.  After that he let her go and our stop came and we got down.  “That’s how you deal with the perverts, Sudha,” Kala said as we both got down.  “Instead of protesting, fighting and creating Drama, we have to enjoy ourselves.  I can easily fight with him and create drama, but from the next day on he will not stop the bus near our stop and make us go late to work and go back home late.  We lower class don’t have the luxury to afford two-wheelers or Autos to avoid such sexual advances, we have to run our families.  Both our husbands are jobless and we have children to take care of. If we keep fighting against perverts we have to keep on fighting and can’t run our family.  Instead we have to enjoy ourselves, like I did on the bus now,” Kala said.  “You are right Kala Sis,” I said.

Today evening, as I boarded the bus along with Kala, as usual the lights in the Bus started flickering, and as usual the Conductor in the name of issuing tickets started feeling the ladies in the bus.  As he was approaching me to feel me up, instead of getting angry, I was getting horny.  As he grabbed my waist from behind and started rubbing his cock inside his pants against my ass, I was biting my lips and turned around and looked at him.  “Nice Ass you have, what’s your name?” he asked.  “Sudha,” I whispered.  “Can I feel your boobs?” he asked.  I was horny, “Okay,” I whispered and he readily inserted his hands under my pallu and grabbed my boobs over my blouse.  I was clearly enjoying myself, Kala was right.  By the time he turned me around and kissed my lips, my stop had arrived.  He whispered a “thank you,” and kissed my cheek and let me get down.  As I got down I could feel my panties already wet, and I was still horny.  Kala, who clearly saw everything, was glad that I listened to her and was appreciating me.

To be continued...
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Helpless Mom and Horny security officer Constable - by novelistcasanova - 05-01-2022, 05:31 PM