Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
THE FINAL SHOWDOWN (PART1)
===========================================================

Manisha and I have been married nearly two years and everything was great. One morning we were just waking up when Manisha said that she had strange dream. I asked her about it and she said that she dreamed about someone from work. That caught my attention. I asked, "You mean a guy? Is it somebody you know?" "It was a guy from work. I don't really know him; he is just someone I see at the office occasionally."Even through my sleepy eyes I could see Manisha was blushing. "And what were you up to in the dream." She said, "Nothing, just talking ...I don't remember much..." "What's his name?" "Rohit Sinha." I could see that Manisha didn't want to say more so I teased her a little. "Did you ever dream of him before?" "No. That's what made it so strange." I teased her for a little while longer then I got into the shower. By the time I finished my breakfast I had pushed Manisha's dream out of my mind and replaced it with thoughts about work. The subject of Manisha's dream didn't come up again until several days later. I was having lunch with Ritesh Sen, a buyer for one of the studios I service. Ritesh is quite the ladies man. It seems like he is always talking about a new woman in his life. That day at lunch Ritesh started to tell me about a dream he had. When he finished I mentioned about my wife's dream expecting to get a laugh out of it. When I finished the story Ritesh said, "You better keep an eye on her."
I asked what he meant and he said, "When I have a dream about someone it's because I am sexually attracted to that person. Every time I wake up after a dream like that I can't get the person in the dream out of my mind. I think that is probably true for anyone including your wife."
I was getting a little angry with Ritesh. I didn't like him talking about Manisha that way, but I felt a certain truth in what he said. I have had dreams like that and I know when I wake up I can't get the person out of my head for a while. As I got up from the table to go back to work Ritesh said, "Remember what I said, she wants him. That's why she dreamed about him. You better keep an eye on her." That pissed me off. I said, "Manisha's not like that. She would never cheat on me."
"I hope you're right," he replied. When I got back to my office I kept thinking about what Ritesh had said. I couldn't believe that Manisha would be sexually interested in another man. But if she wasn't interested why did she dream about him? Then the answer hit me. The times I had dreams like that I would wake up aroused by the dream, but I never pursued any of the girls I dreamed about. Usually once I was fully awake I would forget about dream. I decided that this was the case with Manisha. That evening as I was with Manisha watching TV, I suddenly thought of her dream. I looked at her face and asked her, "Have you had any more nasty dreams lately?" Manisha looked puzzled. "What nasty dreams?" "Like the one you had about Rohit Sinha." "What? Are you still thinking about that? I had forgotten all about it. No, I haven't had any more dreams about. Anyway there was nothing nasty about it. Why do you ask?" "Just curious. What does Rohit Sinha look like?" "Oh I get it. You're jealous. Well you don't have anything to be jealous about. I have no interest in Rohit Sinha." "Well, why do you think you dreamed about him?" "You know what dreams are like. There are lots of times I see people in a dream and when I wake up I can't figure out why I dreamed about them." Manisha kissed me and said, "You don't have anything to worry about. You know I would never cheat on you. If you really want to know, Rohit is in his forties, he's shorter than me, and he weighs about 170 pounds and is slightly balding. He is not my type at all."
I felt much better. Not just because Rohit Sinha wasn't an Adonis, but because Manisha never had lied to me and if she promised that she would never cheat on me, I believed her. I was able to put the whole thing out on my mind for the next couple of weeks. That's when Manisha got her own office. Manisha called me from work to tell me the good news and insisted that we go out to dinner to celebrate. She told me to come over to see her new office then we would go out to dinner. Although I had been in Manisha's building many times over the last few years I had never been on the fifth floor where her new office was located. When I got off of the elevator I was in the center of a large open area filled cubicles made with modular furniture. The walls of the cubicles were about five feet high so you couldn't see who was in them. The managers and supervisors offices were along the outside walls of the building. Manisha's new office was in the back right hand side of the building next to the corner office. As I walked down a passage way between rows of cubicles one of the name tags caught my eye. I wasn't consciously looking at the name tags but Rohit Sinha's name just jumped out at me. I backed up and looked in at the man sitting the cubicle. He had his back to me and was on the phone. Although I didn't want him to turn around and see me I couldn't seem to make myself move and before I could recover my composure he put the phone down, glanced up and asked if he could help me. I stammered for a second and managed to say, "I just saw the name Rohit Sinha on the name tag here," while I pointed at the tag next to the opening to the cubicle. "I went to college with a Rohit Sinha. You obviously are not the Rohit Sinha I knew. Is this your cube?" "Yea, I'm Rohit Sinha. There's probably a lot of Rohit Sinhas' and I'm the one you don't know." He did not bother to look up while he answered my question, clearly showing that he didn't care much. I was very disturbed as I walked away for Sinha's cubicle. He was six feet tall, very athletic looking, had a full head of dark hair and couldn't be much more than 30 years old. When I got to Manisha's office I was confused and a little angry. Manisha had lied when she described Rohit to me. Now I was going to have to find out why. When I walked into her office I lost most of my anger. Manisha was genuinely happy to see me and I just couldn't stay mad. She was so excited about her promotion and her new office. She said, "Look, come here and look at this." She was pointing at the window behind her desk. Then she opened the blinds revealing a great view of of the city. "What do you think of that?" Her excitement was contagious. I told her I thought it was a great view and that I was very proud of her. Then I sat in one of the chairs in front of her desk and she told me about her new duties and how much more she would be making. After twenty minutes of chit chat we left to go to dinner. As we started down on the elevator I casually mentioned that I had seen Rohit Sinha. Manisha caught my meaning immediately and she actually laughed. She said, "I guess he didn't look like I described him did he?" "Not exactly." "You know why, don't you?" "I guess so. You thought I would be jealous so you wanted to put my mind at ease." "Well, what would you have thought if I described him as he really is?" "I guess I see your point." And I did. Manisha's demeanor told me that she had nothing to hide and I should stop worrying about Rohit Sinha except that I owed it to myself to be rude to him if I ever got the chance. The rest of the evening was very pleasant and we ended the night by making love slowly. A few days later I was having a business lunch with Ritesh Sen and Sheetal Chopra. After we had completed our business we sat talking over coffee. Out of the blue Ritesh asked, "What ever happened with your wife and that guy she had the dream about?"

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 03-01-2022, 03:02 PM