Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Amy paused, then proceeded on, " He seemed to understand. He also helped me to realize that sex was fun and exciting as long as it was with my husband. It was dirty only if I cheated on you behind your back. I finally told Rob that, since I found him very attractive, we could involve my husband in a little surprise and have some fun if he was interested."

Rob then chimed in, "I was skeptical at first, but your wife is attractive, AND persuasive! I found myself thinking about it more and more until I approached Amy with this trip and we agreed we would do this, IF you were willing."

"What about your wife?" I asked. I was still feeling numb about what had just happened.

"She would never understand and would divorce me if she found out."

"Have you ever had an affair? Are you sleeping around?" I asked him anxiously.

Rob said, "I love my wife and I wouldn't sneak around or put her or you and Amy at risk. This is my first time doing something like this. I would love to have my wife join me in some exciting and new things, however, due to our religious beliefs, it won't happen. I am like you and I want... no NEED, some excitement in my life. Only a unique situation affords me that opportunity. This situation is that one time opportunity."

I sat down in my chair stunned at these revelations.

Rob spoke up again, "I can see you are shocked. You both can go now if you like and know that I wouldn't think badly of you. Amy will still advance in her job as she is so talented and efficient at what she does. I am very nervous, but, I want to experience this for myself. Ever since Amy told me of your night with your friend, I can't stop thinking about it."

Rob looked at me intently and spoke directly to me, "I understand you more now. It is not me fulfilling your wife because you can't; instead, it is you fulfilling your wife because you can! Your wife and I, up to this point, have not so much as shared a kiss and I guarantee you that she wouldn't behind your back. I know how loyal to you she is, I also know that she has now decided to please you and her inner fantasy. We talked about this moment for hours just last night."

I looked at my wife who searched for my reaction deep in my eyes. After what seemed to be a long, silent, minute, I cleared my throat and said, "I think you two should keep dancing."

My wife came to me in my chair, kissed me very deeply, took off her shoes and sauntered into Rob's arms again. This time she bent her head up to accept a kiss from Rob. Their kisses became more passionate. Amy leaned her body into Rob's as he became more excited. I sat in my chair and felt my own sexual member become more excited. Rob reached into Amy's dress and began to fondle her tits. I could hear him whisper to Amy that her tits were beautiful.

Amy said, "They're not as spectacular as your wife's!"

"Yours are supple, and sexual. I find them irresistible." He growled

With that he dropped the shoulders' on Amy's dress down to expose her beautiful breasts. Rob reached down and kissed her left breast. Amy moaned ever so softly. Amy's nipples became erect and she began to push her soft pussy mound against Rob's now straining pants.

Rob and Amy once again, as if in concert, began to sway to the music. Rob reached down to feel Amy's ass through her dress. I swallowed hard as I knew the secret that would be revealed in just seconds. Rob began to slowly bunch up Amy's dress to reveal her naked ass. Rob gasped and began to massage her ass cheeks. Amy began to kiss Rob, urging him to massage her more, to find her sweet little mound, that by this time was sopping wet with little stream of juice glistening in the soft light on her inner thigh. Rob reached around Amy's ass seeking her moist, wet pussy.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-01-2022, 04:49 PM