Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Amy then led me to the bed and she barked, "Fill me up with your cum! I want to feel you shoot your load deep inside my pussy!"

I entered her easily as she was so wet. She thrust to meet me as I rammed my cock deep inside her. Amy grabbed my butt cheeks and began to pull me to her with each thrust, meeting me each time with her own thrusts.

I began to build to a certain climax as she cried' "Oh God, you are so hard! Deeper, deeper Rr...Ohhhh!"

I thought to myself that maybe I had imagined her starting to say Rob or maybe she had been unable to speak clearly. The thought left me as I began to cum and Amy kept repeating, "Yes...Yes Oh that feels so good!"

As I lay on top of her, Amy seemed to be distant and said, "That was so powerful! I have not orgasmed like that in a long time!"

I couldn't help it, I needed to find out if she had something on her mind to illicit such a an outpouring of sexuality.

"Is there some special occasion other than a trip to Orlando that got you hot and bothered?" I leered suggestively at her"

Amy replied, "Do I need a special occasion to want to screw my husband's brains out? I just wanted to!" I then asked her if this had anything to do with her lunch date. She laughed and said, "Sorta. It felt good to be appreciated."

I then said, "You mean by an attractive man?"

Amy laughed and said, "No, I don't need another man, just you. You WOULD think that! But, I enjoyed surprising you. You were surprised?"

It was my turn to laugh and I agreed, yes, I was surprised and I was very happy.

The two weeks went by quickly as Amy seemed to be very excited. The past nine months, I was lucky to have sex once a week, with a week off due to her menstrual cycle. But for those two weeks, we had sex almost every night, with Amy certainly being the aggressor. I started to ask her the reason for her recent horniness, but I decided to sit back and enjoy it and not question her reasons.

Finally the day of our trip arrived. Amy had went out and bought new clothes. Normally Amy would model everything she bought seeking my approval and comments. However, this time, she just informed me that she had bought several new outfits for the trip. As we drove to the airport, I asked Amy if she was wearing one of her new outfits. She looked annoyed and told me that she was saving those for the actual trip and that she couldn't believe that I didn't know the difference between an outfit she "always" wore and one I hadn't seen. I rolled my eyes and mockingly apologized.

We arrived in Orlando at around 8 p.m. on Sunday night and checked into our hotel. Amy wanted to go to bed early to be up for her conference. I looked forward to a nice relaxing day around the hotel. The hotel was very nice and the room was very large. I thought to myself that her employer certainly was spending a lot of money on this conference. I suggested some love making, but Amy said that she wanted a good night's rest and was worried about the time change as we had just arrived from the west coast. She told me there was plenty of time and she would make it up to me. So I rolled over and went to sleep.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-01-2022, 07:53 PM