Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
A PERFECT CUCKOLD

PART1

Just last week I had teased my wife of 10 years Amy about one of her bosses at work. She had told me that her boss, Rob, had been ordering a lot of documents from her. He had asked her to join him for lunch this week to discuss her progress. She asked if I minded. I replied, "I wonder why lunch? He could just as easily have a meeting with you at the office. But maybe he just finds you very attractive." I raised my eyebrows in mock indignation and grinned.

Amy just giggled and asked me, "Are you jealous?"

I said, "No, should I be? Is he attractive?"

Amy laughed again and said, "He is very good looking and very married. You have nothing to worry about. Thank you for being concerned!"

I responded, "I am fine with it. Don't worry about it in the future. Just let me know what happens."

The night after our discussion, Amy came home from work and told me that she had gone to lunch with Rob. He had told her that she was doing excellent work and that he appreciated her enthusiasm and dedication to detail. Amy went on to excitedly describe the upcoming projects he had for her in the coming weeks. Her eyes began to dance as she said she had a surprise. Rob had asked her to join him at a week- long conference in two weeks in Orlando and had told her that I was invited as well. The company would pick up her hotel room, meals and flight; I would need to buy my plane ticket and meals. I told her I would check my schedule, but I thought I could do it.

I asked her if Rob was coming alone and Amy said, "No, he is bringing his wife and two children. His wife has family in Orlando so she wouldn't be staying at the hotel the entire time." I told her I looked forward to a week in Orlando, in a hotel with my very sexy wife.

Amy winked at me and told me, "I guarantee you will have an exciting time."

Her eyes sparkled and danced as she took me by the hand and led me upstairs. Amy shut the door behind me and quickly pushed herself up against me, kissing me passionately while her tongue explored my mouth. At the same time she quickly dropped my pants and helped me with my shirt. She quickly dropped down to envelop my now hard cock with her mouth, expertly enveloping the mushroom head with her lips. Amy began to gently stroke my balls as she moved her tongue down and then up my now throbbing shaft. I reached down through her dress and bra to begin to cup her breasts. Her nipples jumped in my hand. Amy was very excited! I slowly raised her up from sucking my cock. I wanted to see how wet she was as I was very curious about this sudden release of passion. I unzipped her dress, unclasped her bra, and helped her out of her panties. Amy started to drop down to finish her expert blowjob, but I prevented her from doing so, instead I reached my hand to feel her slit and much to my delight and confirming my suspicions, Amy was dripping with pussy juices.

Amy moaned the minute I touched her pussy lips and quickly opened her legs so I could have greater access. Amy had not been this wet since the night with Greg. Normally, Amy was a little dry in her vagina due to her age. For the past nine months, we had used a lubricant to help things along. Tonight however, lubricant was not necessary.

I began to massage Amy's clitoris to her obvious delight. I slowly played with her hooded clit until it appeared. A few more strokes and Amy began to shudder and her pussy began to flood with her juices. I caught Amy as her orgasm was so powerful she almost dropped to the floor.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-01-2022, 07:52 PM