Misc. Erotica Debauchery of Housewife --- zaibshah
Debauchery of Housewife

Part 1

Asha had been successful in hiding the love bites she had received during her fuck-session with Mini and Sushil. Her husband Rajesh was inwardly glad that Asha had not wanted sex for a couple of days. He was totally ignorant of the ravaging his wife had received at the hands of his cousin Sushil. However, Asha noticed the difference in the behaviour of her father-in-law and her maid towards her. Her father-in-law had become bolder and at the slightest pretext would brush his hands against her bum, breasts, arms. Asha felt insecure in his company now, and tried to avoid him as much as she could. Now whenever he wanted to play cards or be near her she would find some excuse or the other and avoid him. This incensed the old man, he had seen how thoroughly fucked she had looked , the evening she had come in somebody else's clothes, and wanted to fuck her too. The maid had started demanding favours of Asha, it had begun with small things like use of her lipstick, perfume, some money for a movie on her day off, but Asha was aware that she could demand bigger things and then what should she do. Asha felt very guilty of her sexual tryst with Mini and Sushil. She did not blame them, for they had only taken advantage of her sexual weakness , she had been a willing and wanting partner. She was happy that Mini had not called her as promised, since she wanted to avoid her due to her sheer embarrassment. She felt fully satisfied with the fucking she had received but had resolved to never repeat such a dangerous game again. He had no protection on , and she was scared that he may have impregnated her, after, all the semen Sushil had pumped inside her. The thought of their wild fuck session would send Asha's juices flowing. Asha had loved the taste of cock, the act of sucking a prick, licking and feeling a man's balls greatly excited her. She had tasted two magnificent pricks, Raju's and Sushil's. Asha was very happy, having been fucked silly, her mood had lightened considerably and the feeling of frustration gone. She took extra care in looking after her husband. She thought of repeating such a fuck-session , but with her husband. Her husband Rajesh was shy in these matters, however Asha resolved to enhance their sex life by helping him to be more adventurous.
She started questioning Rajesh a lot to tell her all his past sexual escapades with his girlfriends. Rajesh had had no girlfriends and seemed reluctant to talk. On cajoling him, Asha found out that he had been to whores before marriage and other than that, had no sexual experience. She also found out that he had thoroughly enjoyed fucking whores. Asha asked him if he could fuck her while fantasising about her as a whore and not his wife. He said he could not. Asha replied leave it to me. She cajoled him to accept this idea. It will be fun, I promise, she said. That evening when Rajesh returned home in the evening, he found Asha in the bedroom looking like a whore. She had dressed in the thin-strap short dress of Mini's sans bra or panties. She had overdone her make-up and put on a bright red lipstick. She wore 6 inch stilettos and had sprayed perfume all over her body. She spoke to him while saying, " Cost you 1 grand for a blowjob, 5 if you want to put it in, 10 if you want to stick it in my arse and 20 if you want to me to stay all night".Rajesh was flabbergasted and speechless.
Asha went on " I haven't got all day, what's your answer, I can take my business elsewhere". Rajesh was still speechless. Asha now switched to Hindi and said " hazar rupaih moo me lanee ko, panch hazar choot me dalene ko, dus hazar gand me ghusane ke liye aur bees hazar raat bhar chodne ke liye, kya bolta tu". On hearing such talk from his prim-n-proper wife, Rajesh got very horny. He immediately grabbed her to kiss her. " Nahe nahe, mera chumma nahi lena, me chumma nahe dehti", saying this Asha got free of him. " Paile paise do phir maza looto"." Asha please I want to fuck you now" said Rajesh. But Asha would not relent. Seeing her stubbornness, Rajesh opened his cupboard, took out 20 grand and slapped Asha's face with it saying " Randi ye ley thera dam, ab tu meri sari raat ke liye". Asha started unzipping his pants and soon freed his semi-erect prick. Before Rajesh could realize, Asha had taken his prick in her mouth and was busy sucking it, at the same time she was feeling and massaging his balls. Seeing his pretty wife with a cock in her mouth, Rajesh got very excited and could not control himself. He ejaculated in her mouth and soon went limp. Asha had only just begun, seeing her husband's shrivelled cock she was disappointed at him coming so soon again.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Debauchery of Housewife --- zaibshah - by ddey333 - 01-01-2022, 02:00 PM