Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
(30-12-2021, 07:23 PM)Tunkai Wrote: My dear readers please give me feedbacks and I've a question to you.
I'm writing the story with every moments detailing. Just give me an opinion. Should I continue to write with this detailing or should I skip the detailing?

The detailing is good, but I feel it’s not getting enough tease and erotica around it. Like the slight humiliations and reminders of her actually being a memsabh but is a whore to the low class people now. Like when you have people call her neecha, randi. Or when you had dadima ask her to sit on the floor and eat the leftovers. I was hoping she’d sit on the floor when she went as the servant, but she sat on the couch. Subtle things like that. I feel adding more such stuff on a more consistent basis will be good. 

That’s why I liked your second update yesterday actually, her going back to her real neighbourhood, the risk of someone seeing her, her being scared but at the same time wanting to go naked. That was wonderful! I really hope gradually everyone at her place find out and she just continues her escapades even when she’s back home. Staying naked all the time and being the community/apartment’s slut.
[+] 2 users Like Elisevivian's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Elisevivian - 31-12-2021, 08:14 AM