Misc. Erotica Rinku – Randi
Rinku – Randi (Part 1)

“Buuzzzzz!! Buzzzzzz!!”
I opened my eyes, startled by the incessant buzz of a mobile phone on vibration mode, & I raised my head only to have it pushed down again.
“Uummm!” I moaned.
I lay flat on my stomach stretched stark naked in between two large black sofas.
My silky brown hair cascaded around my smooth shoulder as I buried my face in DK, my Master’s hairy crotch.
I had my legs spread out wide behind me as Urvashi, DK’s wife shoved her big toe in & out of my dripping pussy.
I had pulled DK’s trousers up to his knees & it was his buzzing phone that had disturbed us as I gave him a deep throated blow job.
Although being fucked in public places by my Master had become almost a daily evening routine, this was one of the rare occasions when DK was fucking me inside the safety of his own house.
I had been enjoying being fucked without having to worry about being caught till the phone began its irritating buzz.
Even as I continued to suck DK’s cock, I felt him fumble for his phone & dig it out of his trouser pocket.
He glanced at the name & laughed out loudly & said “Oh! It had to be him! Only he would spoil such a nice moment!”
I looked at DK quizzically & he said “Rinku! It’s your husband, Mohit!”
‘Shit! Has he returned early?’ I thought to myself & then smiled ‘why would he call DK even if he returned early?’ I reasoned as my own mobile phone lay on top of my clothes nearby.
“Put him on speaker; let’s hear what the cuckolded man wants!” Urvashi said mockingly & flicked her toe over my twat.
“Ummmmm….mmm!” I moaned involuntarily just as DK switched on the phone on speaker mode & said “Hello! Mohit! Aaj kaise yaad kiya?”
“…I..uh!...DK sir! Are you busy!...Disturb toh nahin kiya na…?” my husband stammered & I was sure he had heard my moan.
“Not exactly! Ye sab roj ka hai!” DK said with a wink.
“DK! You are really lucky yaar! Mohit said & I could see him drooling imagining a whore entangled with DK. If only he knew it was his own wife Rinku, being screwed like a bitch he may not have had that tone.
“Anyway, DK I called you for something similar!” Mohit said & I raised my head surprised. Mohit wanted a whore?
“Arre, Mohit, ghar pe Rinku hai na? Saale, itni khoobsurat biwi hai aur bahar muh marna chahta hai kya?” DK asked as he played with my hair.
“Arre, nahin DK nahin! Not for myself! Our raw material supplier has come from north! He has kept tomorrow full day for enjoyment he wanted a high class call girl & since you have such good contacts…I thought maybe you could help me!” Mohit said hurriedly.
“OK! Hmm..!” DK acted as if he was thinking but his eyes were twinkling as he put his fingers below my chin & raised my head & said “Theek hai Mohit! Ho gaya samajh! In fact I will send the girl who is right now with me!”
My jaw dropped open in shock!
“Acchi hai kya?” Mohit asked eagerly.
“Ek dum taka tak! One of the best I have ever been with!” DK said as he ran his fingers over my trembling lips.
“DK sir, I will sms all the details about where to send her to you immediately!” Mohit said before they disconnected.
As soon as he cut the line I said in a trembling voice “Master! Please, don’t send me! What if Mohit also decides to join his supplier to have fun with me….I mean with the whore? Master?” I pleaded hoping he would change his mind.
“Rinku, that’s the thrill isn’t it? Shayad Mohit bhi aajaye? Ya uska bhai, tera dewar Rohit pahunch jaye? Ya ho sakta hai who supplier tujhe pehchan le? Kuch bhi ho sakta hai? Enjoy yourself bitch!” he laughed along with his wife Urvashi.
“Le, Mohit ne details bhi bhej diye! Pick up sea beach road pe hai at 11:00 am; I will drop you near the station, OK? Chal ab kal ki practice karte hai, gaand iss taraf la!” he ordered as he prepared to butt fuck me.
I obediently turned my naked ass towards him as my loudly thudding heart sounded almost like a buzzing phone. 

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – Randi - by nangi_rinku - 14-05-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Rinku – Randi - by nangi_rinku - 14-05-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Rinku – Randi - by nangi_rinku - 14-05-2019, 09:21 PM
RE: Rinku – Randi - by nangi_rinku - 14-05-2019, 09:21 PM