Rinku – Quickie
Hi folks....

the following story is on a personal request by someone special ..... & some parts of it may come across as a bit gross & dirty ... please do bear with me & the person who requested/ suggested the storyline.... ;)

look forward to comments....

(Part 1)

“Come on, be quick Rinku… I am getting late! The others are waiting!” my husband Mohit hollered as I handed him his office bag as he left for office.

Lately, Mohit had joined a car pool & the 4 guys travelled together to office & back!

“Mohit, have you taken everything? … I am going for my bath…!” I said & Mohit impatiently nodded & rushed past me & slammed the door on his way out!

I went to the bathroom & stripped of my flimsy nnighty & turned on the hot shower & let it soak me!

I let the hot water cascade through my hair & gently rubbed my nipples & slipped a finger towards my shaven crotch!

‘DING DONG…DING DONG…..!’ the door bell sounded!

“Bastard..hes forgotten something again!” I muttered to myself & hastily wiped myself with a towel & wrapped the same thing around my torso & rushed to open the door!

As I opened the door, I began to ask “What did you forge..t….oh…shitt….you….!?!” but stopped abruptly in shock!

Wasu, my husband’s best pal & my worst nightmare stood outside grimacing!

“Sorry…Rinku bhabhi…..can I use your toilet! Stomach upset!” he mumbled as a neighbour passed by & cast a glance at my still wet & semi covered body!

“huh…yeah sure…!” I gasped in relief!

I moved aside as he rushed in & closed the door!

I had barely closed the door, that I yelped “Aaaahh…..!”

Wasu grasped my damp hair & pulled me towards him! He clutched the towel dbangd around me & yanked it viciously!

Within the space of a few seconds I had been stripped naked by the man who had orchestrated my gang bang earlier!

I covered my breasts with my hands & clasped my thighs together in a feeble attempt to protect my nudity!

“Please.. Wasu…. What are you doing….Mohit is waiting down… to go to office…!” I pleaded.

He grinned nauseatingly & said “Arre, uss chutiye ne hi to subah subah tharak bhar di!”

I looked at him in surprise, what had Mohit done now, I thought to myself.

He moved closer to me & said “as soon as he came down, Mohit told us he was delayed as you had gone for your bath! Fuck! I just couldn’t stop imagining you naked under the shower, Rinku!”

He caught hold of each of my wrists in his hands & dragged my hands away from my tits! Then he slowly pushed my damp hair away from my face & ran his finger along my quivering lips!

“Wh..what do you want… ?” I asked feeling stupid!

I was standing stark naked in front of a man who had bangd me before & asking him what he wanted, how dumb could I get!

He just grinned & gestured and I like the trapped bitch obeyed helplessly!

I moved towards him & kissed him on his lips! I flicked my tongue inside his mouth & let him lap it up!
I let him chew my lips & kept gulping th spit he deposited on my tongue & in my mouth!

He squeezed my bums & groped at my boobs!
I pulled up nipples so he could suck on them!
“Ohh yess….you have such sexy boobs, Rinku!”he said & glanced downwards!
Just a gesture was enough, I sank to my knees, unzipped his fly, unbuckled his belt & pulled down his trousers & his underwear!

He stroked my damp hair & moaned “Meri besharam randi Rinku bhabhi!” as I held his pulsating cock between my fingertips & rubbed my lips all over it!

“Hmmmm….good…you remember what I like!” he moaned.

I opened my mouth a bit & shoved his cock inside my mouth! I let my teeth grind along the engorged viens & he moaned & groaned!

He grabbed the back of my head & jammed his shaft deep inside my throat!
“Ugh..uff…gggluuggg..ugh!” it was my turn to moan as he deep throated me!

“Rinku…!” he said & that one word was enough for me to know what he wanted!

I opened my eyes & looked directly at him as he kept on driving his shaft deeper & deeper into my mouth & throat!

I had been forced to memorize his preferences during my gang bang, I had been slapped & spanked till I had obeyed!

Now, I didn’t need to be told! This bitch had been broken & trained!

Finally, he plucked out his cock leaving thick gooey trails of phlegm which dripped down my chin & onto my naked boobs!

He slapped my face with his cock & rubbed the spit all over!

“Rinku…saali….!” he growled & once again I obeyed his unsaid instructions!

I pulled my damp hair forward & wrapped it around his cock!
Then, I opened my mouth wide & swallowed his cock along with my hair & began sucking it!
I bobbed my head back & forth as I fulfilled my most hated person’s favourite fantasy!

A light tape on the side of my head was enough to make me begin rubbing his hairy balls while my mouth & tongue kept sucking & lapping at his hair wrapped manhood!

“Ummmm….yessss….rand saali….Rinku…Ummmm RINNKuuuu!” Wasu moaned loudly & pulled out his cock!
The next instant, he sprayed his cum, through my hair, onto my face!

Obediently, I collected his sperm with my finger & guided it into my mouth & then swallowed it!
I rubbed the wetness off his cock with my hands & licked it up!

I took the towel which I had been wearing before he disrobed me & cleant his cock, balls & his crotch thoroughly!

He just stood as I pulled up his underwear & then his trousers & zipped & buckled it!

He poked his foot forward & said “Haramzadi saali…chaal saaf kar…late ho raha hai!”

Tears trickled down my cheeks as I bent & licked his shoes clean with my tongue!

He kicked me aside & just before I opened the door for him, he spat on my face!

“Maang bhar de, Rinku …… bhabhi!” he sneered & I dutifully rubbed his spittle along my already cum encrusted hair!

With the door open, he turned & whispered “Rinku bhabhi, aaj outdoor duty hai, I will be back at 2…. Tab tak aisi hi rehna…. We will have a bath together!”

Wasu blew me a kiss & left, leaving me feeling violated as I stood there naked, with his sperm coating my hair & face, the taste of his sperm, spit & shoe polish on my tongue & his spit in my maang!

Worst was the promise of further abuse in the afternoon!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – Quickie - by nangi_rinku - 14-05-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Rinku – Quickie - by nangi_rinku - 14-05-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Rinku – Quickie - by nangi_rinku - 14-05-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Rinku – Quickie - by nangi_rinku - 14-05-2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Rinku – Quickie - by MasterR - 16-05-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Rinku – Quickie - by nangi_rinku - 14-06-2019, 09:09 PM