Adultery He Fucked My Girl by xleglover-COMPLETED
"You know that was a fake!"

"I didn't know then!"

God, had all of this just been a misunderstanding? But no, there was more, the most important thing. "You fell in love with him."

"Mike ... you wanted me to, a little, didn't you?" she said looking pleadingly into my eyes. "I always told you it wasn't like how I love you. I always told you that." She hesitantly put her hand on mine.

Had I wanted her to fall in love with him? No, of course not! But ... I wanted her to have feelings for him. Is that love?

A long silence. Then she said "What now Mike?" She still had that pleading look in her eyes.

I looked at her, still angry and hurt. There'd be a lot to sort out. But I wasn't letting her get away.

I squeezed her hand. "It's been a hard year."

"Yeah, it has," she said squeezing back.

"You know, next week is our anniversary. Maybe we could go someplace, to celebrate?"

Her face lit up in a big smile. "I'd really like that."

We held hands, looking into each other's eyes. I took hold of both her hands and squeezed, and she squeezed back. Then we kissed.

~~ Epilogue ~~

Jen and I moved back into our loft apartment again. Things didn't return to normal immediately. We'd both hurt too much. We held hands a lot, kissed, took long walks, snuggled, and made love. It took time, but we were healing.

A few weeks after getting back together we were using our pet name for each other again, "baby." It might sound like a stupid thing to use as a measure of our healing, but it meant a lot to me when she called me baby again, and I could hear it from her with love in my heart (instead of anger and hurt). I think it meant even more to her when I called her baby back.

Soon after we got back together, she surprised me with her wedding and engagement rings. She'd retrieved them after I threw them out the window. I was overwhelmed. She'd been crying at the time when she left, and it touched me so much that even after I'd hurt her so bad, she'd taken the time to find the rings. I got on my knees and put them on her finger. I know it was goofy, but that's how moved I was. She cried when I put them on her, and we snuggled and kissed and made love all night long.

We talked a lot, about everything. As part of our healing we talked about our fantasies. We had to, they were too much of us now, we couldn't ignore them. We'd learned a lot about ourselves.

Jen loved the excitement of being bad. She liked the variety of other men. She liked a lot of sex, and she admitted she had probably turned into a size queen and was attracted to handsome men with hard bodies and big penises, and a latent submission streak turned on inside her with those alpha types. She couldn't have sex with the same man without emotions eventually developing. Also, she could easily lose herself in another man, at least until the infatuation wore off, and that was part of the thrill for her, the intimacy and romance. That's what happened with Ricky, although it did eventually wear off, although it took much longer than the 9 ½ weeks it did in the movie.

My fantasies were about her with other men, of course. My fantasies involved some humiliation. I liked it when she compared me to her lovers. I liked it when she flirted with men in front of men. I liked it when she ignored me in favor of her lovers. My most intense fantasies were when she developed emotions for her lover. The risk of losing her made it more exciting for me. The angst and jealousy made it more intense for me.

Obviously, we were a dangerous combination. Thinking back, what happened with Ricky was the perfect fantasy, for both of us. Yet it almost tore us apart. I'm not sure if we could ever play the Game again. I mean, where were the boundaries?

Jen gained her weight back, thank goodness. She was still slim, but healthy looking again. For my part, I started going to the gym to try to lose some weight.

Sometimes we talked about Ricky. I guess he did love her, in his own way. She probably still loved him somewhat too, like how you always have lingering feelings for an old girlfriend or boyfriend.

He was torn up when she broke up with him. He was a mess, that's why she felt she owed it to him to help him get settled in California. Mostly though she went to California (and then came back) to prove to me she was over him. She never fucked him after Cancun. I didn't feel sorry for Ricky. I shared my girl with him, and he paid me back by trying to steal her away.

She told me she hadn't worn stockings for him in Cancun. "He insisted I bring them, but I didn't wear them, it was too hot." She stroked my cheek and said, "I'd have worn them for you though." In fact, she brought the stockings home, still unopened in a zipper pocket I hadn't looked in. It wasn't about him though. "Stockings are expensive," she said.

I told her how hurt I was when she'd suggested I date other girls. She told me it'd been Ricky's idea. She said she became friends with Claire so she could keep tabs on me. She said she'd been jealous of Claire, but didn't think I could ever fall seriously for a brunette, not with my blonde obsession. That's why she got so upset when she got home from Cancun and saw Claire with blonde hair.

She'd always been kinda scatter brained when it came to taking her birth control pills. Often she forgot to take it a day or two, and it got worse once we got engaged since she figured it was okay if she got pregnant. A few weeks before Cancun her period was late. She got scared she was pregnant as around that time she'd been particularly bad taking the pill. Almost certainly it would've been Ricky's as they were fucking all the time and we were rarely having intercourse. Thank god her period was just late and she hadn't been pregnant. That had been a reality check for her, and the bubble of her infatuation with Ricky burst at that point and she started thinking about breaking up with him. When Jen told me this, I was sick to my stomach. Being Catholic, I knew she would've had the baby. Could we have survived if she'd been pregnant with his baby? At the same time, the thought of her belly getting big with Ricky's child got me hard. I never mentioned this in our pillow talk though because it frightened me too much.

I got really good eating her out. I'd lick and nibble on her clit, and as she got close, I'd stick a finger in her and find her g-spot (it wasn't too hard after I found it the first time). I'd lick her clit and rub her g-spot hard, and this never failed to give her a mind-blowing orgasm. I always paid a lot of attention to her breasts and nipples, and hit all her other erogenous zones like her ankles, behind her knees, and her neck below her ears. I also went to new places, like her sandbar and twirling my tongue around her anus. Maybe I didn't have the muscular physique or big cock like Ricky, but I wanted to give her just as much pleasure. She always rocked my world too, but seeing the look of satisfaction on her face after I made her cum was the reward I wanted the most.

When we went out men still hit on her. I mean, that'd never stopped, she was drop dead gorgeous. We were too fragile at first, but eventually we got our mojo back. I'd catch her looking at a handsome guy and tease her, and she'd blush. If the guy was bold enough to hit on her, she'd flirt with him a little. Afterwards she'd give me a sly smile. We'd always have great sex afterwards.

Our fantasies were too strong to keep bottled up forever. About 6 months after getting back together, I watched her fuck another man. We didn't plan it. We went to a party, one of those where you're invited but don't know many people. I went to get us drinks and when I came back a guy was talking to her. I could tell she was interested in him by her body language. I immediately hung back to watch them flirt. She saw me hanging back. She surreptitiously smiled at me, and then kept flirting with him. They slow danced, giving him a chance to check out her tight butt, and her a chance to feel his hard body and big cock pressed against her.

"Do you want to fuck him?" I asked her when he went to the bathroom. I knew she did, she had her cum face on.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah baby I wanna watch him fuck you."

We took turns kissing her in the cab as we drove to a hotel room (I didn't want to bring him back to our apartment because I didn't want him to know where we lived). The three of us started out in the bed, but then I held back to watch. She reached for my hand and held it as he entered and fucked her. He had a big cock and knew how to use it. She moaned and writhed under him as she had with Ricky. I knew she loved sex with me, but it was for the love, not the pleasure. This guy was all pleasure. The look on her face as she came was incredible. Knowing I couldn't satisfy her as well as other men hurt, but it excited me too. We made him wear a condom. She was on the pill but we didn't know him.

We had more hookups over the following weeks. It excited me watching her get dressed to tease and be seduced. Since they were strangers we always made them wear condoms.

The hookups were always exciting, but they were missing something. We kept them to one night stands. Even though they asked, I never let a guy have Jen more than once. No second hookups and certainly no dating. Both of us were afraid to go down that road again.

But our Game was missing something. For me, missing the edginess and danger. For Jen, missing the thrilling romance (also, I think she started feeling slutty with all the meaningless one night stands).

Jen's mentor at work was Gary, an older guy in his early 40s. He helped train Jen when she first started and they became friends. Sometimes they'd go for lunch. Jen had been an emotional mess before we got back together, and Gary stood up for her and kept her from getting fired (of course, he didn't know anything about Ricky, he only knew she was having problems with me).

Although he was almost 15 years older, Jen had always found him attractive. He married young and his wife tragically died in a car crash a few years before Jen met him. Around the office, he had the reputation of being a great guy and great in the sack (after his wife died he'd dated some of the girls in the office).

Jen confessed that after California, and before we got back together, she'd slept with Gary. They'd always been an attraction between them. Gary had never hit on her before, but at the time he'd thought Jen was available. Jen told me she'd gone to his apartment only because she was lonely and stricken over me. She said the sex had been incredible –just as good as Ricky– but she never went home with Gary again because she felt guilty and wanted me back.

"Do you want to fuck him again?" I asked. We'd been playing our Game again for a couple of months by this time.

"No ... I mean yes, but I don't want to lead him on. I think he's looking for a relationship."

My breath caught when she said "Relationship." I'd been thinking about finding that missing ingredient to our Game. "Maybe you should ask him out on a date," I hesitantly said.

She slowly turned her head to look at me. "Really?"

"What do you think? Are we ready for this?"

She pulled her legs to her chest and put her chin on her knees. "I'm not sure."

"Let me ask you something," I said. "If we hadn't gotten back together ... would you have dated him?"

"I don't know. I never thought about it. Maybe."

"But you like him."

"Yeah, but ... Mike ..."

I squeezed her hand. "I know. It's dangerous."

"Real dangerous," she said, squeezing my hand back.

"Do you think he could date a married girl? You could ask him."

She shuddered at the idea, but I think in a good excited way. "I don't know Mike. What if the same thing happens?"

"We've been through it once. We know more now." Thinking, I added "We'd have to talk more."

She nodded. "A whole lot more."

"Do you want to think about it?" I asked her.

"Do you?"

"Yeah," I said after thinking a moment. "I think so."

She paused. "Okay," she said hesitantly. "Then me too."

So we thought about it. And talked alot. And thought and talked a lot more.

And then ...

~~ The End ~~
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: He Fucked My Girl by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-12-2018, 11:37 PM