Adultery He Fucked My Girl by xleglover-COMPLETED
I lied, telling her we had sex and it was okay. She wanted more details, but I put her off saying something like I wasn't a kiss and tell guy. In truth, I didn't think I could lie convincingly and didn't want her to know my date had been a bust.

Claire aced her next math test, and her finals were coming up. She called me and asked if I'd tutor her again. Why not? Jen was going on another date with Ricky and I didn't have anything else to do.

During our "date," I told Claire about how Jen quizzed me about our sex the last time. Even though she was years younger, Claire was more worldly than me, at least with interacting with other people. She smiled knowingly and told me not to worry. She sometimes saw Ricky and Jen on their dates (she was an army brat and part of their group), and she'd make sure they had all the raunchy details of our "sex."

Not always, but often, Claire and I went on a "date" when Jen was with Ricky. We hung out as friends. Sometimes I'd tutor her, sometimes we'd see a movie. It was completely platonic. To be honest, our friendship turned into a big brother / kid sister thing. Claire dated a lot of course (she WAS very pretty) but she didn't have a steady boyfriend and she seemed to like hanging with me.

I told Claire the entire sordid tale of me, Jen and Ricky, starting all the way back with that first threesome in college. Claire didn't think we were weird. In fact, she thought Jen was pretty cool for being so sexually adventurous. (I think she kinda envied Jen to have both a husband and a hot boyfriend.) She agreed with me that Ricky was an ass, but she also understood why Jen found him so attractive. She admitted she'd been head over heels with Ricky too when they dated.

Claire had seen them last weekend at a party of Ricky's friends. "How'd they look together?" I asked.

"Like horny love birds," she answered without thinking. Seeing the anxiety on my face, she said "Sorry Mike, but you asked."

Jen and I always had sex after her dates, either that night or the next day. Seeing her freshly fucked never failed to drive me out of my mind. She never denied me when I wanted sex, although I don't think she got much pleasure out of it, not compared to what she got from Ricky. I mean, she didn't act like dead wood underneath me as I fucked her, but the uncontrolled lustful passion she had with Ricky was never there with me. She was my wife, but I couldn't give her sexually pleasure. I could hardly ever make her cum anymore. I could get her off with my finger or tongue, but not during intercourse. I think part of it was because Ricky always left her so satisfied and satiated. But also part of it was she wasn't sexually attracted to my body as much now. How could she be when she spent so much time with a man like Ricky?

"I'm surprise you even want me anymore, with all the sex you get from Claire," Jen joked once after our lovemaking.

"Are you saying you want to cut me off?" I said. I forced a smile and made it sound like a joke, but her comment cut me like a knife. She didn't want sex with me anymore? Is that what she was getting at?

"No, I'm just saying ..."

Her evasive answer proved it, she DIDN'T want sex with me anymore. Probably Ricky didn't want me touching her anymore, since her body and heart belonged to him know. Well, if she wanted to cut me off, I wasn't going to make it easy for her. I said, "Jen, I'll always want you, there's no one prettier or sexier than you! I like Claire but she's nothing compared to you! So if you have something to tell me, then god dammit just tell me!"

"Okay okay," she said with a big smile, looking pleased with herself. "Don't get mad," she said giggling.

What the fuck?! She's dicking with me?! "Whatever Jen," I said walking away. I was so pissed!

"Mike wait!" she said still smiling and hugging my arm.

That's how our conversations went alot. They weren't normal, they were all fucked up. I was fucked up.

One day Jen told me Ricky got leave and he wanted to take her away for a week's vacation. An entire week!

"Where?" I asked. It was a stupid question. It didn't matter where. But I was trying to mentally and emotionally deal with this new idea.

"Cancun," she said looking at me. "A lot of his friends have leave too, so we'll be going as a group. Melody will be there too."

"We'll be going" I repeated her words in my head. "We" was no longer me and her, it was Ricky and her. He'd have her all to himself for an entire week, an entire week to make her fall even more in love with him.

Jen looked expectantly at me, waiting for my answer. It was clear she wanted to go, but she was guilty so she wanted me to tell her I was okay with it.

The last time we'd been at a beach it was our honeymoon. I remembered how she'd pranced around in revealing bikinis during the day, and revealing dresses at night. I remembered how she'd fucked Kyle twice on our honeymoon, back when I was still the number 1 guy in her life even though she fucked other men. Now she'd be with Ricky, wearing revealing bikinis and dresses for him, fucking him all day long and sleeping in his arms at night. They'd shower together, and she'd soap him up and then get on her knees and go down on him. It was stupid, but I thought about how he'd wash her hair and massage her neck and shoulders. A stupid thought, but the one that hurt the most.

"I guess you want to go," I finally said.

"You want me to?" she asked hesitantly, probably afraid I'd say no. She looked down and saw the tent in my pants. Yes, even though I was losing my wife, all of this still turned me on; yes, I'm pathetic and didn't deserve her, go ahead and chastise me, pile on, what does it matter.

She didn't joke or even comment about my erection. She understood my conflict. But she knew it meant I was okay with it. In truth, my cock was okay with it. My heart was pretty much dead.

"It's spring break. I guess you'll be able to spend time with Claire," she said.

What? Claire? Why was she talking about Claire, how did she matter at all? Then I remembered the lie, that I was having an affair with Claire. I managed to sound enthusiastic. "Yeah that's a good idea."

"Is she your girlfriend now?" she asked with an inquisitive smile.

I shrugged, making a joke of it. "I haven't given her my high school ring yet." Then I looked at her bosom, seeing the outline of Ricky's ring under her blouse. She wore it a lot now, even when she wasn't seeing him.

Seeing where I was looking, she said "Oh I'm sorry," and began taking it off.

"Leave it on if you want," I said, hiding the bitterness from my voice. Why did it matter anymore?

She left it on and gave me a tight smile. Then she pressed her body against me, cupping my crotch. "I can take care of this for you," she said with a grin.

I got it. A quick thank you fuck for giving her my okay to spend the week with Ricky. But it was impossible for me to say no to her. "Okay," I said, and we went into our bedroom.

The next weekend I drank a beer and watched ESPN as Jen packed for her trip. She ran out to get some last minute toiletries, so I took the opportunity to look in her suitcase. Almost everything was brand new, all things she had bought that week to wear for him. Skimpy bikinis, tight dresses, short skirts, filmy low cut blouses. No bras and no panties. I guessed Ricky wanted her braless the entire week, with easy access to her pussy. A lot of spikey high heels, and 7 pairs of stockings. A pair for each night in Cancum. She planned to wear stockings for him, even though Cancun was hotter than hades this time of year.

Ricky picked her up later that day. She hugged and kissed him, and then came over to me. "I guess I'm off," she said. Even though the plane didn't take off until tomorrow, Ricky wanted her to sleep over that night so they could get an early start. Jen had asked me if that was okay. I shrugged and told her it was. Why would 1 night more matter?

I forced a smile on my face. "Have a good time," I said hugging and kissing her.

"You too," she said hugging me back.

"Give me a call sometime," I said with a crooked grin.

"I'll call every day," she promised, squeezing my hand. I doubted it, but whatever. She looked into my face. Despite my forced smile, she saw the hurt in my face. She brushed her hand across my cheek. "Are you okay? If you don't want me to go, I won't."

Yeah right. If she didn't want to go, why did she buy all new bikinis and dresses for him? Why didn't she pack any bras or panties? Why did she pack thigh highs for every night, to wear for him, when she hadn't worn stockings for me even once on our honeymoon? She just wanted to hear I was okay with it to ease her guilt.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: He Fucked My Girl by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-12-2018, 11:35 PM