Adultery He Fucked My Girl by xleglover-COMPLETED
So it was the right time to end it with Ricky. It bothered me she found him so hard to resist. But he'd be deployed away soon, and then it would be over with him.

The next month was hard. Jen was withdrawn. She was dealing with breaking up with a man she liked a lot, even loved somehow. I was supportive and understanding, but mostly I gave her space. For her part she never mentioned Ricky to me, not wanting to hurt me. I guess we were both healing.

I guess I hoped Jen would still be as exuberant and full of life as before, when she'd been dating Ricky. I hoped she'd be as lively and cheerful with me, as with Ricky. But of course that didn't happen. Although we were still technically newlyweds, we were long passed the infatuation period of our relationship. Jen lost that extra bounce in her step, and it really bothered me. I didn't say anything to her, but I found myself wishing our relationship could be the rocket blast high flying romance she'd had with Ricky, instead of the slow and steady relationship ours had always been. In truth, I think I was more afraid Jen would crave what she'd had with Ricky.

But we were healing and the weeks passed. Don't get me wrong, we held hands and snuggled and kissed, we talked and laughed and made love. We loved each other, and things were getting better and back to normal.

I have to admit I missed the excitement of the Game. Jen was as pretty as ever, and male heads turned wherever she went. I got a charge seeing other men look at her, and she got hit on all the time. She wasn't as outgoing as before, though, when she might have spent a few minutes flirting with a guy before politely turning him down. Often in the past she'd flirted right in front of me, which really turned me on. But she was more reserved now.

I missed that part of her. And I have to say it affected our sex life. We still made love as much as before. But it was plain vanilla sex, if you know what I mean. The kinkiness and edginess weren't there. I hoped it would come back over time, after we'd both healed some more.

So that's how it stood as of 2 months and a few days after Jen broke up with Ricky. And then it all got turned upside down. That's when Jen got a call from a distraught Melody. Paul had been killed by enemy fire in Afghanistan.

Of course, Jen went over to help comfort Melody. Other friends of Ricky would be there, and none of them (including Melody) knew the whole story. Out of respect for Ricky, she didn't wear her wedding rings. As far as those people knew, things had just not worked out and Jen and Ricky had broken up.

When Jen returned later that day, I asked if Ricky had been there, and whether they'd spoken. She said yes to both questions. I asked if he'd hit on her. She said yes again.

This was a good example of the ass Ricky was, using Paul's death as a chance to hit on Jen. What bothered me was how disturbed Jen seemed by seeing Ricky again. I asked her if she'd been tempted by his offer, and she said she'd spent most of the time by Melody's side. Our love making that night was more frantic and urgent than it'd been for a while, although there was no pillow talk as we made love.

The funeral was the next day. That morning Ricky called. He'd been given the job of driving Melody to the funeral. He asked if Jen would come along to help comfort Melody. I knew what Ricky was up to but what could I say? As it turned out, Melody (being from Minnesota) didn't have many girlfriends in NYC, and I knew it would be a great comfort to her if Jen was by her side. I told Jen she needed to do it (anyway she was already planning to go to the funeral), so she agreed.

Jen dressed in a simple knee length black dress, black hose and low heeled pumps. She didn't try to dress up but she still looked spectacular, since she looked amazing no matter what she wore. Ricky picked her up from our apartment, but he didn't come in farther than the foyer. I couldn't stand the thought of seeing him, much less shake his hand. Jen gave me a big hug and kiss, and then she went with him.

When she got home that night she was quiet. She hadn't fucked Ricky, I could tell. But I knew Jen as well as one person could know another. She wore what I called her "cum face." She was aroused beyond belief. Her pussy ached. She needed fucked. She was like a drug addict, and she desperately needed a hit. And I knew it wasn't me she needed, it was Ricky. The thing was, I needed it too.

I sat down with my wife and we talked it over. The rules were simple. They'd fuck at our loft, never at his apartment. She wouldn't sleep with him, he'd leave after they fucked. She would not have any contact with him outside our apartment unless I knew about it, no telephone calls or even texting. There would be no dating, just fucking. Also, he had to wear a condom, he would never again ejaculate into my wife.

He came over the next weekend. Honestly I couldn't bear to see him, so I left before he arrived, intending to see a movie or something.

But I couldn't stay away. Even though it felt like watching a train wreck happening, I was aroused beyond belief, and a part of me rejoiced at what was happening.

I heard their moans as soon as I walked in the door. I didn't need to see to know Ricky was giving my wife everything I couldn't. I could tell just by her moans. I'd never made her moan that way, not once in all the years we'd been together. I knew if I walked into the bedroom I'd see the same thing I was hearing. My wife in pure sexual bliss, getting kissed and fondled and fucked better than Ricky than anything she'd ever gotten from me.

I walked into the bedroom. Jen was under Ricky, and he was fucking her long and slow, rotating his hips, hitting her clit and g-spot, and she was moaning and writhing under him, her arms around his neck pulling him down to her in a long passionate kiss.

She was completely nude, nothing on. That was another rule I had. I forbid her from wearing lingerie with him, and certainly no hose, and no heels. She would not dress up for him, she'd wear only a robe. Maybe it was petty, but I wasn't going to give him that. Of course, Jen by herself was any man's wet dream, and short of putting a bag over her pretty face I couldn't do anything to hide her incredible natural sexiness. But it seemed both me and Ricky had a leg fetish, and by god Jen was going to wear stockings and high heels only for me.

Ricky gave Jen an incredible toe curling orgasm, and then he came too. They held each other after cumming and then he began to kiss her lips and cheek and whisper in her ear. "Okay, that's enough," I said immediately.

Reluctantly, Ricky pulled out (I was pleased to see he wore a condom -- the sack was full of his cum), and then he got dressed and left. I didn't let him even give Jen a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

As we'd already agreed, Jen took a shower while I changed the sheets. I didn't want any evidence of Ricky having been there. We held each other in bed and talked. She said the sex was really good, but not as good as before. The rules made the sex kind of artificial, although she was quick to say she agreed with the rules.

I knew what she meant. I don't think girls can separate sex from feelings. The sex is better if the girl has some feelings for the guy. My rules had taken all the feelings out of it. Honestly, it wasn't as exciting for me either. I realized the gut wrenching and jealousy I always felt fueled my fantasies, made them more intense and exciting. The rules took all that away, it was like Jen was using a dildo, and how exciting was that?

But what else could I do? I couldn't let it get out of control like last time.

Jen and I made slow love after talking, and she fell asleep with me spooning her.

We did this same thing the next 3 weekends. Sex might not have been as good, but it was good enough that Jen still wanted Ricky, and clearly he wanted any contact with her he could get. For my part, I was looking forward to the day Ricky got deployed, I was sure Jen would get over him then.

Melody threw a remembrance party for Paul. It was a time for his friends to get together and laugh and joke and celebrate his life. Jen told me Melody was having a hard time getting over his death, and her therapist suggested she throw this party to help her healing process.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: He Fucked My Girl by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-12-2018, 11:33 PM