Adultery He Fucked My Girl by xleglover-COMPLETED
I sat back watching them, feeling like a third wheel. Still leaning back on his muscular chest, she turned her head to open mouth kiss him. As they kissed, he cupped her breasts with one hand. With his other hand he fingered her clit. Moaning into his mouth, she rubbed his muscular thighs and reached back to cup and fondle his erection.

After kissing a long time, she broke away from him, gasping. She came to me and put her hand on my chest. "Just give me a second," she said to be still gasping, her hand on my chest for balance. Then she straddled my legs and kissed me. We tongued each other and I moved my hand between our bodies, fondling her breasts as Ricky had been doing.

But Ricky didn't give me any space with her. He pressed his muscular chest into her slim back and kissed her neck. She moaned into my mouth as he expertly kissed and nipped just below her ear, one of her most erogenous zones. He snaked his hand back down her body and again found the hole in her pantyhose, this time pushing one and then two fingers into her wet pussy. Why hadn't I fingered her when I had the chance? He finger fucked her, and she moved up and down on his fingers like they were a cock. This caused her to break the kiss with me, and for a moment we made eye contact as she moved up and down on his thick fingers. Her eyes were glazed over with passionate lust. She closed her eyes breaking even the eye contact with me, her nostrils flaring as she moved up and down on his fingers. Then he pulled her hair and she looked back and they were kissing open mouth again.

They kissed and Jen rode his fingers for what seemed like minutes, my baby moaning into his mouth. Then he picked her up -- somehow still kissing and fingering her -- and carried her to our bedroom. She broke the kiss long enough to say "come here baby."

I followed but stopped short of the door, looking at them through the mirror as I'd done earlier that day. "Where's Mike?" she asked as Ricky laid her onto her back and got between her opened legs.

Ricky answered her by pushing his big cock into her wet pussy. "Oh god!" she groaned.

"You shouldn't have left me this morning babe, I knew you needed more!"

"I think I got enough from you last night!" she said with a giggle. But then the giggle turned into a groan as he pushed more of his thick shaft into her. "God you feel so good!"

"You like feeling me inside you babe?"

"God you know I do! I can't get enough of you!"

Clearly she'd forgotten all about me. So much for all of us playing together like we'd done in the past. I sat on the sofa feeling sorry for myself, listening them fuck just a few feet away. Despite my heartache I was hard as a rock. I took out my cock and jacked off listening to them fuck. I came almost immediately, catching my jism in a tissue. I tossed the tissue away, feeling pathetic and hating myself. I laid on the sofa and smashed the pillow over my head to drown out their moans and groans of sex.

I guess I must have nodded off. It was still dark, although I saw light coming from the hallway.

"You need to go Ricky," I heard Jen say.

"Why babe? He's passed out."

I heard kissing, and then giggles from Jen. "Come on Ricky, stop," she said with more giggles.

"Why do I have to go?" Ricky asked again, this time with annoyance in his voice. "You can't leave me this way - what are you, a fucking cock tease?"

"Don't get mad," Jen said in a soothing voice. I imagined her softly rubbing his chest, the way she always did with me. "He's my husband."

"I need you as much as him," he said, his voice now tinged with anger. "He gets you all week long, I only get you for one night. Why did you leave this morning?"

"I told you," she said in her soothing voice, still softly rubbing his chest. "I promised Mike I'd get home early."

"What about me?" he said bitterly. "Don't I mean anything to you?"

"You do baby, I've told you how much you mean to me." I imagined her reaching on her tip toes and kissing Ricky's face, the way she did with me when I was angry.

A pause, and then Jen softly said, "You mean a lot to me."

Then I heard Ricky moan. I imagined Jen had got on her knees and she was giving him head. This was confirmed when Ricky moaned, "Fuck Jen you do that so good."

"You like that?" she breathed in a soft sultry voice. A pause as she sucked him some more.

"Yeah, yeah," he moaned. I imagined him rolling his head back as his orgasm neared. "Shit Jen. Shit, yeah, fuck, yeah, ..." Then a loud groan, and then sounds of swallowing and choking.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: He Fucked My Girl by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-12-2018, 11:31 PM