Adultery He Fucked My Girl by xleglover-COMPLETED
Seeing Jen that way, she looked so good it hurt. Now she had on only a strapless bra, lacy thong panties and strappy high heels.

Kyle laid Jen on the bed. She rested on her elbows as she watched him undress. "God you're beautiful Kyle," she gushed seeing his naked body. "Come here," she urged him patting the bed. He groaned as she put him into her mouth.

From my vantage point, I saw that Kyle's cock was big, but not as long or thick as Ricky's. He was still much bigger than me, and Jen could only swallow some of him in her mouth. Kyle reached under her to feel her tits. She pulled away momentarily. He held his cock with one hand. With her other she reached back and unsnapped her bra. Her pretty face was covered with lust, her lips and chin moist with Kyle's pre-cum and her own saliva. That image burned into my mind, I'll never forget it.

She tossed her bra to the floor and Kyle cupped her and rubbed her nipples. "God Kyle," she moaned. Then she lowered her head and took him back in her mouth.

Kyle clearly enjoyed Jen's blowjob, but he didn't want to cum that was as he pushed her onto her back. He pulled her panties down her long legs, leaving her only in her strappy heels. He kissed her ankles and then up her legs, kissing up her inner thighs. Her bare pussy lips glistened with excitement. She moaned and clutched at the sheets and he licked between her pussy lips and across her clit. "Oh god Kyle I want you so bad," she moaned.

"You want this?" he hissed, moving up her body and rubbing his cock head between her pussy lips.

"Yes, yes!" she begged, thrusting her hips up trying to get him inside her.

"Okay slut, then here it comes!" he growled, thrusting his cock into her. "That's what you are, right? A slut!"

"God yeah, I'm a slut! A slut! And I want all your cock! All of it!"

Kyle put her long legs over his shoulders and fucked her hard, banging her deep and fast. She moaned and chanted, "Yeah, fuck me, fuck me, I love this so much, you feel so good, yeah, fuck me, oh yeah, fuck me, oh god I love this, I love it, I love it ..." Her pretty face was a mask of desperate passion and lust as Kyle pounded her pussy with his big cock.

Her body tensed and her toes curled in her strappy sandals, and then she cried out as her orgasm hit, her body shaking and convulsing, her face a mirror of the ecstasy she was feeling. Moments later Kyle growled "I'm cumming, where do you want it bitch!"

Jen wrapped her arms and legs around him, crying "Inside me Kyle! Cum inside me! Oh god I love how that feels!"

"Here it cums, slut!" he growled, and then his hips jerked violently. Feeling his ejaculation hitting inside her seemed to lengthen her orgasm. Her body continued to spasm and shake as his hips jerked back and forth, each convulse another stream of fertile sperm into her womb.

As they panted catching their breath, I quietly left the patio. I wanted to beat Jen back to the room. I paused to look once more at my new wife. As she panted, her pretty face was aglow with post orgasmic contentment, Kyle having completely satiated her sexual needs.

Inside our room, I impatiently waited for Jen to arrive. I'd beat off and cum once while watching them, and I was already hard again. But she didn't arrive immediately. In fact, it was another hour before she got to the room (did they fuck again?).

Finally, I heard the key turn in the door, and then she walked in. Her hair and dress were tussled, her makeup all gone, and she held her heels in her hand by their straps. The way the dress lay on her, I knew she was braless, her bra probably still in Kyle's room. Her panties were probably still there too, there being no reason to put the lacy thong back on before coming home.

As she approached she reeked of sex. "Hi baby," she said tiredly getting into bed. She snuggled into my arms falling asleep. "I'm so tired baby, can we talk tomorrow?"

I looked at her as she slept. She looked so innocent. God she was pretty. For the millionth time I thought how crazy I was to share her with other men. I smelled men's cologne (Kyle) in her hair. I lifted her skirt (it was bunched almost to her waist). Her inner thighs were moist. I shivered thinking of Kyle's sperm inside her.

I took out my cock and opened her legs, pushing her dress up around her waist. I rubbed her inner thighs, getting Kyle's and her love juices on my cockhead. That seemed to half wake Jen up, and she reached down and drowsily stroked my cock. "Yeah baby fuck me," she encouraged sleepily.

I pushed my hard cock into her. God she felt so loose! It felt like my cock was swimming in a pool of Kyle's spunk. I pushed in. When I pushed out, my cock was covered with milky white cream. I felt like I was going to pass out from excitement.

"Yeah baby fuck me," Jen repeated sleepily. There was no passion in her voice and she barely moved under me. But I still came fast, adding my sperm to Kyle's.

The next morning, Jen enthusiastically told me how fantastic Kyle had been. She gleefully reveled in how kinky I was, and how happy she was to have married me. I fucked her as she described how Kyle had fucked her. She told me how much she loved feeling him inside her, how he filled her up so good, and how he gave her such great orgasms. "As good as Ricky?"

"No, not that good, but good."

"So Kyle's not as good as Ricky?"

"No, Kyle's really good, but Ricky's the best."

Afterwards we decided to spend the rest of our honeymoon together, just us. We saw Kyle a few times, but he quickly got the message and kept his distance. He even sent us a bottle of champagne to our room. We saw him with Mandi at the pool and club, so he no doubt was getting into her coed pants, but he still longingly looked Jen up and down whenever he saw her.

While Jen loved the excitement and taboo of fucking other men, I'd pushed her pass the edge of her sensibilities. Inside, in many ways, she was still the same naïve Catholic girl I'd met in college, so while she loved the exploration and excitement, the kinkiness and sexual freedom, she needed to pull back.

For me, I was relieved she wanted to pull back. I didn't tell her this, but the way she lost herself in other men was both thrilling and gut wrenching. I was glad to have her all to myself again. Ironically, her attraction to Kyle made me feel better about her attraction to Ricky. That told me she was attracted to guys with hard bodies and big cocks, but I was the only man she loved.

She continued texting with Ricky. One morning as her iPhone beeped and she read Ricky's latest text, I joked, "Another text from your boyfriend?"

She kicked me under the table, distractedly saying to me, "stop," as she read and giggled at Ricky's text.

When she put the iPhone down, I asked, "Did you tell Ricky about Kyle?"

Her eyes went wide, mortified by the thought. "God no, of course not!"

I smiled mischievously at her. "That's good. You wouldn't want your boyfriend to know you're cheating on him."

She rolled her eyes but then gave me a crooked smile. "You're so bad."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: He Fucked My Girl by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-12-2018, 11:27 PM