Adultery He Fucked My Girl by xleglover-COMPLETED
Soon there was no more laughter or splashes. I got up and looked into the bathroom. Ricky sat on the edge of the hot tub. Jen was on her knees in the water, her head bobbing up and down on his cock. "Your girl gives great head," Ricky said to me, his eyes half closed as my new bride pleasured him. Jen gave Ricky a smile (even with her mouth full of his cock), clearly appreciating the compliment.

I couldn't take anymore. "I'm going downstairs to get some champagne," I said.

Jen didn't try to keep me from leaving. Instead, she took Ricky's cock out of her mouth just long enough to say, "okay honey hurry back," and then she swallowed him again.

I dressed and left. I wandered around the hotel, although even in my disturbed state I was smart enough to stay away from the reception. But otherwise I wandered aimlessly around the hotel. I must have been gone almost an hour before I headed back. I opened the door to our suite, expecting Jen to be worried sick about where I'd gone and tearfully sorry for ignoring me. But instead, Jen was on top of Ricky, riding him like a bitch in heat. Sweat glistened on her body. Clearly they'd been going at it for a long time.

Her body shuddered as she went up and down on his cock. "Your cock feels so good in me baby, it feels so good," she moaned. She kept her hands on his chest as if the pleasure was so great she'd fall over without the support. So much for thinking she'd been less passionate with me because she'd been satiated from her first orgasm. She even called him baby now, a pet name we kept to ourselves. I muttered something about forgetting to get the champagne, but I needn't have bothered, I don't think they even noticed I was there.

I went down to the bar, and ran into some guys from the wedding. I told them Jen was asleep, and they congratulated me about how I must have tired her out. If only that was the truth. They were doing shots and they poured some for me, so I did shots too. They joked and laughed, but all I could think about was Jen and Ricky fucking upstairs. Despite my heart ache, my cock was so hard it hurt. I felt pathetic, and my self-loathing increased as I got more and more drunk.

I lost track of time. It must have been way pass midnight when the guys helped me back to my room, although they weren't in much better shape than me. They pounded on the door, "Hey Jen open up we have your drunk husband out here!" they yelled.

A pause, and then Jen said "Just a minute." More pause, and then Jen opened the door. She wore a robe. Her cheeks were flushed and perspiration dotted her forehead. "Oh my god what happened?" she asked them looking at me.

"We're just giving Mike a good send off into married life!" the guys drunkenly said. I stumbled into the room, and Jen closed the door. I heard the guys stagger down the hall, going back to their rooms or another bar I didn't know.

"Oh Mike you're so drunk," Jen said and she helped me to the bed. Ricky emerged from the bathroom and he helped, and I collapsed onto the bed. Part of me registered that Ricky was naked and his dick was hard.

"He's going to be hurting tomorrow," Jen said to Ricky, looking at me. She turned to Ricky. "You better go. We have an early flight tomorrow so I better do what I can to help him feel better."

Ricky pulled Jen into his arms and kissed her, pulling off her robe. She was naked underneath. "You can't leave me this way, let me finish and then I'll leave."

Jen giggled and pushed him away. "Don't even try to say you've got blue balls, not after tonight," she said laughing.

He laughed too, and pulled her back to him. He kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. "Come on babe, I know you want it too," he said, rubbing her nipples, his other hand snaking down her stomach to her clit.

The aroused flush on Jen's face increased. Her posture said she wanted more of Ricky's body. But with a conscious effort she pushed him away. "You need to go Ricky, playtime is over."

With a chagrined look on his face, Ricky stepped back and pointed at his hard cock. "Really?"

"Really," Jen said laughing, pushing his chest. "Now go."

Ricky dressed and pulled Jen back into his arms. They kissed. "You really are the prettiest girl I've ever met," he said. Jen beamed at the compliment. "I'll be in New York for a few more months before I get redeployed. Call me when you get back?"

Jen hesitated, then said, "We'll see Ricky."

Ricky gave her a crooked grin. He opened the door, and making sure no one was looking, he left.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: He Fucked My Girl by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-12-2018, 11:24 PM