Adultery He Fucked My Girl by xleglover-COMPLETED
He Fucked My Girl Ch. 04

Jen and I didn't have a chance to talk about our "evening with Ricky." With only a few days before our wedding, she took the week off and spent most of her time with her mom and bridesmaids, planning the last details. As the groom, though, I didn't have much to do, so I went to work and mostly thought about what had happened. Yes, it was gut wrenching and made me jealous, but god was it hot! I was constantly hard and out of control. I wanted it to happen again, and I was pretty sure Jen would go for it since she obviously loved fucking Ricky.

By Thursday, all the wedding preparations were finalized, and Jen and I were relaxing in bed. Our wedding was Saturday, so the next night (Friday) I'd stay in a hotel room so as not to see the bride on our wedding day. Jen had her knees up with a pencil in her hand and the guest list on her knees. "Sally canceled today, she had a last minute business trip," she said. Sally was her cousin. She bit her lip, thinking. "We could invite someone from the b-list, but they'd know they were b-listed, so I think we should just not invite anyone. What do you think?"

My heart leaped. I'd been thinking about how to broach this, and this was the perfect opportunity. "I know someone who wouldn't mind being b-listed," I said, trying to sound light, but butterflies were rumbling in my stomach.

Jen looked up. "Who?"

I grinned at her, still trying to keep it light. "Ricky."

Her cheeks flushed. "Mike, really?" she said with some exasperation.

I put my hand on her knee, caressing her. "Come on babe, the other night was amazing, you know it was. And you know what my ultimate fantasy is. It's not like you wouldn't have a good time, you'd love to fuck him again." She knew from our pillow talk that my ultimate fantasy was for another man (in this case Ricky) to be the first man to fuck her on our wedding night.

She scowled at me, and then looked up at the ceiling, as if saying "I can't believe I'm marrying someone so perverted." Then she put her forehead on her knees. I could tell she was thinking about it. The kinkiness of my fantasies turned her on, maybe not as much as me, but they definitely aroused her. Also, of course, the thought of being with Ricky again was enticing to her. I could tell, because her nipples were hard, and I bet if I touched her pussy she'd be moist.

Finally she moved her chin onto her knees, booking at the blank wall. "Okay, if we do this, how would we do it? I mean, how would it work?"

My heart leaped. This was really going to happen! I kept my excited under control, though. "Easy," I said. "We'll invite Ricky. After the reception ends, he'll come up to our room. I'll call him ahead of time so he knows the plan."

Jen kept staring at the wall, but now she was shaking her head in wonder. "You're sick, Mike, you're truly sick."

"But you love it, don't you?" I said pushing her down on the bed and getting between her legs. I pulled off her panties and my shorts, and pushed my hard cock into her. She WAS soaking!

"Just think, 2 days from now, it'll be Rick who'll be fucking you!" I hissed into her ear.

"Oh god, Mike, oh god!"

Any reticence Jen may have had about my wedding night fantasy disappeared by our wedding ceremony. We said our vows, the minister declared us man and wife, and then we hugged and kissed, our first kiss as a married couple. As our kiss ended, Jen whispered into my ear, "I can't wait for tonight! Oh my god, I'm so wet right now!"

As we sat at the main table, the teasing continued. "Doesn't Ricky look so hunky?" she whispered into my ear. I have to admit he looked good in his formal Marine uniform. He caught the eye of a lot of single girls, and Belinda (Jen's maid of honor) in particular spent a lot of time flirting with him. "She's getting him warmed up for me," Jen giggled in a low voice so only I could hear.

I was so hard it hurt, and I decided to go into the bathroom to beat off. If I didn't get some relief I'm cum as soon as we got to our room. Luckily the bathroom was empty. I went into a stall and took out my dick. I knew it would take only a few strokes to cum. Just as I started a few guys came in. I recognized their voices. Two guys were Jen's friends from work, and one of the guys was a college friend.

Work Friend 1: "Mike's a lucky guy, Jen's a fox!"

Work Friend 2: "Yeah, but who's that Marine she's dancing with? Did you see how close they were dancing? What is he, an old boyfriend?"

College Friend: "That's Ricky, he was Mike's roommate in college. Everyone thought she was fucking him behind Mike's back."

Work Friend 2: "Really? Was she?"

College Friend: "I don't know, but you saw how closely they're dancing. That's how it was back in college."

The three guys left. My body shook with excitement. I knew how people talked. By the end of the reception, everyone would be gossiping about how Jen was cheating on me with Ricky. I tugged my dick once, and immediately spurt into the tissues I held in my other hand. My lust was barely satiated though. My head still spun with excitement. I zipped myself up and hurriedly returned to the reception, hoping to see my new bride slow dancing with her lover.

Jen grabbed my arm as soon as I re-entered the reception. "I've been looking for you!" she said, her cheeks flushed with arousal. She lowered her voice. "Come on, let's go up to our room!"

I decided to tease her. "But honey," I began sweetly, "You've been planning this day all your life, why would you want to leave early?"

"You know why!" she growled at me, her voice still lowered. "I'm gonna go out of my mind crazy if I don't get Ricky's cock in me soon!"

We said our goodbyes, hearing a lot of snickers about the groom wanting to get the bride alone to consummate the marriage. Little did they know! I'd agreed with Ricky that he'd wait a decent amount of time before following us.

In our room waiting, Jen was nervous and giddy sitting on the edge of the bed in her wedding dress. "Oh my god, I can't believe we're really going to do this!" she said.

I checked on the cameras. I wanted to record this, and I'd set up 2 cameras to get every angle. When I'd told Jen yesterday, she agreed after I promised to password protect the movies and not let anyone else see. Ricky had laughed and said, "Sure Mike, whatever floats your boat."

We both started at the knock on the door. Jen grabbed my hands. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes!" I said squeezing her hands. "And I know you want to do it too!"

I opened the door, and Ricky strolled right in, like he owned the place. I'd expected we'd have a drink to loosen up and calm everyone's nerves, but Ricky strolled right up to Jen. "Did I tell you how hot you look in that dress?" he said, and then he kissed her.

Jen did look extremely hot. Her wedding dress took advantage of her petite figure, hugging her slim curves and emphasizing her tight ass. The bodice was low cut and showed the swell of her soft breasts, pushed up by the bustier she wore underneath. She wore 4 inch white satin bridal heels, which emphasized her long elegant dancer's figure. Her blonde hair was curled and some soft locks fell over her face, giving her an even sexier look.

"Wait, wait," Jen said breaking away from Ricky and gasping for air. She looked over to me. Ricky saw where she was looking and smiled. He turned her head back to him. "Look at me babe," he said, "You're mine tonight, isn't she Mike?"

"Yeah Ricky," I said, so excited my voice was barely audible. "She's yours."

"See babe, your new husband says you're mine," Ricky said. He turned her around so she looked into a full length mirror. "All mine," he repeated, kissing her neck below her ear and making her moan. He began undoing the satin covered buttons that ran down the back of her wedding dress while continuing to kiss her neck. I moved to the side, so I could watch Ricky unbutton her, and also see her face in the mirror. Her cheeks flushed with arousal and her eyes took on a heavy lidded aroused look as Ricky expertly nibbled along the erogenous zones of her neck. Our eyes locked momentarily in the mirror, both of us powerless under Ricky's spell.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: He Fucked My Girl by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-12-2018, 11:24 PM