Adultery He Fucked My Girl by xleglover-COMPLETED
Our relationship with Ricky changed. Jen's awkwardness with him was gone. They kidded and joked around like buddies. It made me jealous, but whenever I saw them together acting so familiar, my cock stirred. So I guess it was inevitable we'd have another threesome.

It started innocently enough. We all decided to watch a movie on cable. But the movie was boring so soon we were laughing and making fun of the storyline and corny lines. We were all sitting on the sofa, and as we joked around there was a lot of touching and rubbing. At first we weren't aware of all the touching, but then all at the same time we realized we were bunched together on the sofa, with Jen squished between me and Ricky. The sexual tension immediately went through the roof. Before I knew it Ricky and I were kissing and feeling up Jen. She switched back and forth, first kissing me, then turning and kissing Ricky. As she kissed me I buttoned her blouse, and Ricky pulled it off her. Then, when she turned to kiss Ricky, I unsnapped her bra and Ricky's hands immediately went into her loosen bra cups to cup and fondle her breasts.

It was like me and Ricky were in sync. He undid her jeans, and then I pulled them down her long legs. He pulled off her panties, and then I dived between her legs to eat her out as he kissed her and fondled her tits and rubbed her nipples.

As they continued to kiss and grope each other, I put on a condom and plunged my rock hard cock into her pussy. God she was so wet. I wanted to see Ricky fuck her, so after a while I pulled out. "Your turn," I said to him.

He eagerly switched places with me, and as he took off his jeans I kissed and fondled my girlfriend. "Ricky's gonna fuck you real good now babe," I hissed into her ear, and she moaned. I looked over at Ricky. He had his monster cock out. I should have told him to put on a condom, but I didn't. She's on the pill, I reasoned to myself.

As he mounted her, Jen hugged me hard and groaned into my mouth. "Oh god!" she moaned, "He's so fucking big!"

Ricky reached down to squeeze her tits, and there wasn't enough room for both of us, so I took a step back to watch. He grinned at me, like that's what he wanted, to have my girlfriend all to himself. He fucked her good and hard and sent to her an amazing orgasm, just like the other times. Then he came hard shooting his seed into her young fertile womb.

He kissed her as they came down from their orgasms. "Come on, get off!" I said annoyed, hitting him on the arm. He pulled out and I got between my girlfriend's legs. Her pussy gaped open and milky cream oozed from her lips. The sight got me so hot I felt like I was going to faint. I took off the condom -- it didn't matter at that point -- and plunged into her pussy. She felt incredible loose, but knowing how she got that way turned me on. I fucked her hard, but I noticed she wasn't responding as passionately with me as with Ricky. I told myself it was because she'd just cum. I came hard, adding my sperm to Ricky's.

Afterwards, Ricky didn't leave like the other times. Instead, relieved of the sexual tension, we all laughed and joked around. It was still early so we decided to watch a different movie. Jen wrapped a blanket around herself. Both Ricky and I put on our boxers (I put on my t-shirt too). Jen sat between us as before, naked under the blanket.

As we watched the movie, I noticed Jen stealing glances at Ricky, at his muscular arms and six pack. I got involved in the movie. Then I felt Jen moving under her blanket, and heard her moan softly. I looked over, and saw the blanket moving. Ricky was fingering her!

Jen saw me looking, then we locked eyes. She wore a desperate, aroused look. I got hard, and leaned over and kissed her, pulling the blanket away. Now that she had my permission, she reached over and slid a hand into Ricky's shorts. I heard him groan as she wrapped her fingers around his cock.

So here we were, me kissing Jen, and she and Ricky playing with each other. Ricky leaned over and swallowed one of Jen's nipples, making her gasp. She turned to Ricky and they kissed, their passion hot and urgent.

As they kissed and fondled, I began feeling like a third wheel. Ricky got between her legs and pulled down his shorts. Almost as an after-thought, he said to me "let me go first this time, okay Mike?" He said it like a question but he was already positioning his cock between Jen's pussy lips. With a huge lurch he impaled her on his shaft, Jen grunting and pushing back to meet his thrust. Pretty soon they were going at it, their fucking desperate and fervent. It was like I wasn't even there. I moved to a chair across from them, and watched as Ricky brought my girlfriend to another massive orgasm.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: He Fucked My Girl by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-12-2018, 11:20 PM