Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
There was nothing more the boy could do in the bus. Only touch and squeeze her breasts and thrusting his bulge to mom’s butt matching moms thrust. Then he ran his arms slowly around her belly enjoying the softness of it. The boy may be a 8th or 9th class student; I could easily identify seeing his uniform. He was really enjoying the play. I saw his one finger feeling the depth of mom’s naval hole. Then suddenly the driver used the break. The boy took the chance and quickly put his nose to mom’s arm pit and enjoyed her dirty smell. After few minutes their stoppage came and those school boys got down from the bus. Now the next stoppage was ours. I saw mom and her friend getting down from the bus. I quietly followed them. I hard that while getting down from the bus moms friend asking mom that has she enjoyed the session or not. Mom said “ha year…..roj e in logo ke sath yeah sob korke choot me pani aa jati hai………..samal na muskil ho jati hai year. Tu kuch kar na year or bardast nahi hoti hai. Her friend said “tu marwana chahati hai kaya in bachcho se?” Mom answered “marwane ke liya to mai harbakt toiar raiti hu. Tu nahi chahati kaya marwana?” Her friend said “maja lena to mai vi chahati hu lakin yeah sob to eakdam school ke bachchay hai, samal payaga keya humlogo ko. Mom said “array yeah sob slumdog bachchay hai…….in logo ko sob pata hota hai…..dekha na bus me kaisa masti le raha tha humlogo ke sath. Her friend said “ha yeah tune sahi kaha lakin……. Mom said “array yeah sob champion bachchay hai or chance mila to hum logo ko bachchay ki ma vi bana sakta hai.” Then they started to laugh together. Mom’s friend then told mom “chal mai kal hi inlogo se bat korti hu.
After returning from college I tactfully asked my mom about her friend in the bus stop. Mom said her name was Sunita, her husband stays in Dubai, and she has 2 children. One was just one and half years old and the other one was 14 years old.

(END OF PART ONE)
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 26-12-2021, 09:26 PM