Adultery Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior
I was calling out his name and pulling at his chest hair, I was wild. In a short while he began thrusting inside me rapidly and after some time I moaned loudly and there were a lots of ahhhhhh and uuuuhhhhhhhh from me as I was coming and when I did come, loud scream came out of my mouth and followed by a loud aaaaaaaaaahhhhh. My body went stiff under Sameer for a while, my eyes rolled back and I gave a deep, satisfied sigh. We both held each other tight and Sameer increased his speed as he made his final force inside my pussy. Moments later, he ejaculated inside me and erupted his hot load deep into my cunt. I felt his thick warm cum shooting deep into my cunt. Wads and wads of thick warm cum shot into my vagina. He collapsed on my breasts with his penis buried in my cunt, his cum dribbling out from my vagina running down my thighs.

I kissed him hard...tears in my eyes.....wow what a fuck I had. I liked him lying on me...his huge penis buried deep in my cunt and filling it up and his cum never seemed to be stopping. His cum continued to be pumped into my vagina. Like a possessed woman, I kissed him with wanton with wanton lust.

After some time I felt his penis swelling and getting hard inside my cunt. My god....it was amazing. His penis becoming hard within few minute. He smiled at me.

"Again?" He questioned me

"Now baby...it will be my way" he said.

He told me to get into doggy position and I quickly turned over and got on fours on the bed and thrust my bottoms out presenting my pussy to him. Needing no instructions, Sameer grabbed my hips and held me by my waist. He positioned his huge cock head near my cunt lips and rubbed his cock head along the slit up and down. It was such a good feeling when he rubbed his cock on my slit that I was moaning with pleasure and as I could not hold any longer I yelled to him and said -- "Ohh Sameer fuck me, fuck me like a bitch."

With a powerful lunge he thrust his penis into my cunt. I moaned out loudly in extreme pain and erotic pleasure as I felt his thick long penis forcing its way into my cunt. I went silent and then started panting wildly as he held my hips and was fucking me steadily long slow powerful thrusts. He had complete control of my entire body now and was fucking steadily. His arms were now around my back and his hands were squeezing my nipples gently. I let out little moans as the fucking became more and more furious.

My moans became screams, louder and louder. I was moaning so loudly as if I'm the only one in this world and didn't care about anything but the monstrous penis I was being impaled by. My tits bounced up and down with every up-thrust of his dick.

"Oh my god! It's sooo big!! Fuck me, fuck me!!!" I was screaming.

Sameer then pushed me forward, on my huge heaving breasts, propped my ass on top of a pillow and began to go to fuck me earnestly. He was like a man possessed. He shoved the entire length of his cock into me time and again. Thrusting in and out non-stop. This must have gone on for at least 15 minutes. All the time I screamed for more. He was squeezing my nipples and the pain of the nipples coupled with the pain of my stretched cunt made me buck into his thrusts.

"Aaaaaaagg ggggggg ggghhhhh" I moaned out in pleasure.

I was on the verge of cuming and I started shouting and screaming. He got the hint that I was about to cum and he took his one hand to my clits and started rubbing that fast.

I said -- "yaaa fuck me Sameer, fuck me hard aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh I'm cuming fuck me aaaahhhhhhhhh" and I climaxed.

I clamped down my cunt onto his penis and collapsed onto the bed. I felt Sameer pulling my legs down the bed and pushing me on my face down to the bed. His rock hard cock was still standing like a pole. He then began kissing my back and was gently massaging and squeezing my labial lips with his hands. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed that the huge penis head was swelling up to its enormous proportions. I felt Sameer push the top of my back forward and spread my legs as he prepared to mount me the third time with his big dick. I grabbed the bed and anticipated the monster.

'Oooooh!' I moaned as he shoved it in me once again. His hands grasped my hips and worked it in and out of my tender little pussy. My vagina was aching and paining. I don't think you can ever get used to something that big entering you. He started to fuck me harder and harder as I was being pushed against the bed.

My body lay limp as Sameer thrust his giant cock into me. He grabbed me by my waist and started pounding his love machine deep into me. I came about three times during Sameer's this intrusion. It took him longer, but when he finally climaxed, he came as forcefully as he had earlier. He kept pumping his warm cum in me. My god, it never seemed to stop. When he pulled out of my pussy, the thickness of his manhood caused it to remain gaping open for a time.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior - by enjyxpy - 14-05-2019, 06:47 AM