Adultery Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior
His hand began to grope my breast for a moment and then it began to slide down over my belly. He found my navel and teased me a little bit before his hands slithered down to the most sensitive part of any woman. He barely had his fingers on my cunt; I could feel that I was melting now. And Sameer was not the one to miss this opportunity and so his hand began to caress my cunt lips and then he slipped his finger inside my vagina and as soon as he did that, a shudder ran through me. A subtle groan came through within me as he inserted his finger into my cunt. It was dripping wet. I jerked my body and began to moan like an animal.

He said to me -- "you are very tight." I again blushed.

Sameer took my hand and placed it on his on top of his cock. It was by now hard as a rock. I grabbed it in my delicate hand, my soft fingers encircling it from the center. Sameer's finger was moving in my cunt now as I was groaning louder. Then he took my hand and told me to move it up and down the shaft of his dick. As I moved my hand up and down, I said-- "oh my god! It's so big and thick."

Sameer said "then quench its fire with your nectar of love." he replied cunningly.

We fondled each other for quite some time and then he told me to take his cock in my mouth. I repulsed and said -- "it's so big and I can never take it in my mouth, it will never fit, plus I have never done it to anyone else other than my husband."

He made me sit on the sofa and he was standing in front facing me. Now I could see his cock which was still in my hand clearly as it was just inches away from my face. I was surprised to see its size; it was really a very big cock. My husband's size was less than 5 inch and very thin but Sameer's cock was very thick and big. It must have been 8 inch plus.

His cock was right in front of my mouth and he again told to take it in my mouth. I was just wondering that how could any woman take in such a big cock. But after coxing a few times, I went down on my knees, pulled his cock down in front of my face and I grabbed it in my delicate hand, my soft fingers encircling it. I examined it thoroughly from all angles and said appreciatively, "you are endowed with a real monster, big and thick."

My lips parted as I moved forward to take his penis in my mouth. My tongue wriggling his cock and I slowly started licking the complete shaft up and down. I now began to enjoy it as I opened my mouth wide and put his cock head in my mouth and sucked him in. I was very good at giving blow jobs and really turned my husband Ram on when I did it to him. I started by stroking his member gently, to and fro and my mouth was filling with saliva, which started dripping down my chin and on to my boobs. I sucked hard and sometimes a slurping sound escaped from my mouth, which was strangely very erotic. I moved my head back and forth and began to suck at the same time. My tongue was licking every part of Sameer's huge cock. I was now sucking his juices right out of his body. Then Sameer took out his penis from my mouth before he could ejaculate.

Sameer pushed me back on the sofa and said that I want to lick you down there. I did not say anything and threw my head back on the sofa and closed my eyes. Sameer took this hint as yes, he came and sat in front of me, and he held me from my waist and tried to pull me towards him so that he could lick me. My both legs were now on the arm rest of the sofa and my cunt wide open. His hands soon grabbed my knee of the raised foot and began to slide down. My pussy now lay bared to him, cradled in the nest of my well shaved pubic hairs. Sameer kissed me on my thighs and his tongue soon began to explore the clandestine parts of me. I'm sure Sameer could now smell my feminist odor. His tongue then began to graze on my clits. I grabbed him by his hair and began to push him deep inside me. His tongue ravaged the insides of my pussy and he began to taste hungrily at my juices.

"shittt! Ohhhhhhhhhh goddddd" I exclaimed as both my legs began to curl up in position.

I pushed him more inside and until he almost suffocated. His mouth was inside me, his tongue dwelling inside tasting my fluid and stroking what was my g-spot. I was dying as I had never been licked down there by my husband for a very long time and more over my husband Ram never licked me as Sameer was doing. I was nearing a climax and started moaning like a whore. When I had cum, I let go a loud scream which could have even woken up the neighbors.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior - by enjyxpy - 14-05-2019, 06:47 AM