Adultery Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior
Then I slowly started to jerk him off, what a rush I felt. It was so hot, having a man's cock in my hand that wasn't my husband's made it supper hot, as I slowly stroked and gently played with it. Looking at him, asking him if it felt good

I jerked him slowly as I wanted the moment to last a bit longer and I could tell the night had taken its toll and he would cum quickly. He was enjoying it as he started to moan a little as he leaned back against the dryer. I continued jerking him for a while and then started doing it harder. I had to apply some more lotion on my hand and his cock as the one I had applied earlier was not enough. I was on fire myself and he realized it. I am not sure if he undid my robe or it just happened but at one point I realized I was naked with my robe open. He whispered in my ear "just a little feel" as his fingers started to play with my nipples. I started jerking him really hard as I didn't have the will power to stop his advances and figured once he came he would calm down. Well it did, he moaned and groaned and let out a hot stream of sperm all over my belly and pubic hair. In the process he cupped my one breast and I also moaned with pleasure, jerked him until he was done and stepped back.

He had cum all over my stomach, hands and pubic area. I had never seen my husband cum so much like a spray, I cleaned up with some paper towel and gave him a peck goodnight and ran back to my bedroom. That night I kept thinking of Sameer's cock. I still could not believe that a man could have such a thick and long cock like his and how a girl could take it in. Thinking of that I went off to sleep.

Next day morning I got up early and made tea for all of us. I was still thinking of what I and Sameer did last night and was a little shy of facing him in the morning. I went to my bedroom with tea and woke up my husband Ram. He asked me if I had given tea to Sameer and I said no. He told me to go and give him tea. I was a little shy and also a bit exited to meet him as the memories of last night were still fresh in my mind. I knocked and went in. He was awake and he smiled on seeing me, I also smiled back and said good morning. I put the cup of tea on the side table. He pulled me close and he kissed me on the cheeks, I also kissed him back and told him that Ram must be waiting for me and ran out.

After that night with Sameer where I had helped him to jack off, whatever barriers were there between us crumbled. We had seen each other half naked though we had not seen each other in full light and only seen in dim light or felt each other and we had shared some more secrets including touching each other's parts. It was like we were walking down a path of no return. That weekend ended when Ram and Sameer went off to office and before going I hugged Sameer as we used to do it earlier.

For the next few weeks we did not get a chance to meet in private other than normal visits to our house, which ended in just hugs and kisses on cheeks. After a month later, my husband was chosen by the company to go for training to USA for a month. The day he was to go, Sameer came over to pick him up and drop him at the airport. That way I was wearing a very sexy nighty which did not cover much. I did not wear a bra under that as Ram always wanted to see me like that. So my boobs and the nipples were visible through the night dress. Sameer hugged me very tightly when my husband was busy getting his luggage and I also did not mind that at all. He looked down at my tits after we broke the hug and smiled; I also blushed and went to the room. I came out with Ram and this time I wore a gown on top. I hugged Ram and wished him luck and as he was going, Sameer winked at me and I knew that we will have a nice time till my husband was away and maybe we have more secrets of ours. When my hubby went out Sameer again came in to collect his car keys which he left on table and as he was going out, he gave me a packet and told me that it is for me, winked at me and went out. When I opened the packet I found a very sexy lacy pair of red bra and panties in it. As soon as Ram's flight took off, Sameer rang me up and told me that Ram has taken off. I said -- "now I will get bored at home alone."

He did not waste this opportunity and asked me to join him for lunch. I did not want him to say anything but I don't know what happened to me that I asked where and when should I come. He told me to come to his house and from there we could go out for lunch. I agreed and the time to reach his house was fixed at 11 am so I started getting ready fast as there was not much time left. I chose a very sexy saree with a very sexy blouse which really did not cover much as I was planning to tease Sameer today.

He was delighted to see me and more so in that sexy saree that I was wearing. We hugged each other and he kissed me on my cheeks and held me tightly for more time than normally he used to. My body was pressed against his and I felt current going through my body. He then took me to sitting room holding me by my nude waist. We sat on the sofa close to each other. He asked me as to what will I like to have and we decided on Bacardi and he made two drinks and we started sipping the same.

The atmosphere in the room was a little quite as we both were a little shy to start any topic. Then Sameer only started by saying that I am looking very sexy in this saree. As I bent forward to keep the glass on the table, my pallu slipped and fell down and my breasts were popping out. He looked at them and commented that my tits are the best he had ever seen. I blushed and tried to cover them but he caught my hand said that if I wear such a sexy blouse then what is the need of covering it with my saree and told me leave it like that. I smiled at him and asked him if his intentions were clear. He also laughed and said that yes they are as clear as yours and we both laughed to this.

Sameer then asked me as to how do I like the gift he gave me in the morning. I told him that it was really very good and fitted me very well. I then asked him that how did you know my size, he smiled and told that he had a good feel of my boobs that night when I helped him to cum at our house. I smiled and told him that was a very nice time we had and our secret will remain a secret. I told Sameer that I was wearing the bra and panty that he gave me and it is very comfortable.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior - by enjyxpy - 14-05-2019, 06:47 AM