Adultery Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior
So we sat down and played. The first few hands were pretty uneventful. We all lost a few hands and lost our socks and jewelry. We were down to real stuff now, everybody had on a t-shirt, I had on pajamas and the guys had shorts, and all had underwear.

The next to lose was my husband; he took off his tee, which exposed his chest. Then Sameer lost and also took off his shirt. He had very good body and hairy chest which I really liked. I admired his chest and gave a naughty smile and he also smiled back. Again Sameer lost and took off his shorts. He was wearing briefs instead of the boxers I had seen him in a few times before and he seemed semi hard as his bulge was looking big. . I was enjoying looking at him and his semi hard cock for the first time.

Then I lost, I had a hard decision, if I took off my shirt I will be left in a bra, or I could do my pants and expose my thong. As I thought my husband commented that I was quitting, I gave him a look and stood and stepped out of my pants. Wow he said noticing I was wearing a thong; I took a little spin saying you like. Then I winked at Sameer as my husband's reaction had just confirmed that Sameer was the first to see my thong. I felt so naughty sitting their knowing Sameer had not only seen them first but also picked them out and paid for them. The next round Ram lost and took off his shorts. I giggled a bit as he sat back down cause even he had a hard on but his bulge was looking smaller than Sameer's.

Now my husband said that the game was over, Sameer said we should play till one winner, my husband started saying no he was tired etc. so I chimed in saying, look who was quitting now. I was dying now to continue and see where this game will take us. I did not even mind getting naked in front of Sameer and I was about to say I would keep playing when he decided to continue. However he said that we will not strip any further but the loser will have to do what the winners say.

The next loss was mine; so both the men had to decide what they wanted me to do. Sameer gave an idea that I should have a close dance with them with only the dim lights on. Ram also agreed, so I got up and Ram came to me first and Sameer played a cd with real slow numbers. My husband caught me and took me in a tight hug and danced for few minutes and kept kissing me and I could feel his hard on and knew he wanted me badly. Then it was the turn of Sameer to dance with me. He came close to me and slowly took me in his arms while Ram watched with eyes fixed on me and he gave me a naughty smile.

Sameer pulled me closer and we started to dance slowly. I could also feel his hard on which looked more than what my husband had. Then Ram said that he was going to the bathroom and will be back in a few minutes. This was enough for Sameer to pull me close to him and I was a little scared that Ram may come in the room any time but Sameer was just not willing to listen to me. My breast were pressed against his hairy chest and his hard cock was pressing against my stomach. I was getting wet in my panties and was on the verge of dripping. I could feel his hot breath on my face, neck and ears. His hands were all over my back and he slowly moved them to my naked butt as my thong hardly covered anything. I slowly whispered to Sameer that Ram may come anytime. He also understood and released his grip and just then Ram walked in and we finished our dance.

After that my husband decided that we will have a last game and then call it a day. So it was decided that anyone who loses now will remove his one garment while the light were totally dim and we call it a day. As luck would have it I lost and I hard to remove one garment out of the two I was wearing. I decided to open my bra and as I took my hands behind my back to unhook my bra my husband switched off all the lights with little light coming out from the kitchen and the bedroom. I unhooked my bra and slowly let it fall to the ground and exposed my breasts and my rock hard nipples. Even in the dim light, my boobs were visible to both of them. My husband seemed quiet while Sameer made a gentlemanly comment about how nice they are. I was only left in panties which really did not cover much. Sameer was looking hard at my tits and then winked at me. My husband quickly declared himself and Sameer the winners and suggested we turn in. I knew he was getting jealous about Sameer looking at my half naked body but I wanted to enjoy the moment. I sat there finishing my wine and making small talk about what to do in the morning all naked except the panty and making no effort to cover myself.

Sameer followed my lead chatting with me with his raging hard on at attention. We continued this for about 15 minutes while my husband nervously fidgeted and picked up cards and stuff before we finally started on and went to bed. Before going to bed, I went and hugged Sameer as we used to do it every day and this time as we hugged, my bare breasts were pressed against his bare chest. I said good night and as I was moving away from him my erect nipples brushed against his hairy chest and it felt great, after that I left for my room. My husband and I went to bed and I was horny and so was my husband, so we started having sex, it was hotter than it had been for quite a while. I had a very intense orgasm as did my husband but then with the wine he drifted off to sleep and I was wide-awake. I didn't know it at the time but Sameer had hung out by the bedroom door and tried to listen to some of our love sounds. He would confess this later.

I was still wide-awake and decided to walk down to kitchen; I was naked so I threw on my short robe figuring that Sameer was also sleeping. I was surprised to find Sameer, sitting on a chair drinking a cup of coffee. He also thought he would be alone and had only his briefs on. His dick was still hard as I could notice a bulge. We exchanged hellos and I poured myself a cup of coffee. He asked where my husband was and I told him that he was sleeping. Sameer knew we had sex but he was probably hoping that once had not been enough for me that night and he was right. I went to sit and noticed he was still hard; I couldn't help comment about it still being that way. He of course reminded me that he was a bachelor and that the game had been pretty arousing. He also let on that based on what he could hear in his room I had gotten pretty aroused from the game also. I blushed knowing that I had moaned pretty well in the bedroom. Then we had a short conversation about how arousing it had been to be half naked and dance that way in front of each other.

What followed was a surprising discussion about masturbation. He admitted that he had planned to masturbate when he got back to his room and I kind of admitted that I too might. What happened next is hard to explain but somehow after a few shy playful comments the possibility of masturbating together came up. I would have loved to do something crazy yet safe like that with him but was too scared so I said no way, he said okay like a hurt puppy dog and I then said something I shouldn't have, I said -- "I would be willing to help him but he had to promise not to try anything."

He looked pretty surprised, I took a walk to check on my hubby and make sure he was asleep. On my return I took him to the laundry room, I figured if my husband came down, Sameer could stay there and I would come out like I was doing late night laundry. So there we were, in the dark laundry room, Sameer slipped down his briefs and told me to go ahead and help him to cum. I told him to wait as I had to put some lotion on my hands which I had picked up while coming back after checking out my husband. When I was done I took my hand forward to grip his hand but could not find his cock in the dark and I also found that my hand was shaking with excitement.

Then Sameer caught my hand and slowly guided my hand to his cock. As my hand touched his cock, I was shocked to feel what I felt. His cock was very big and much thicker than my husband. I could not grip it fully in my small hand. I slowly moved my hand up still shocked, to find out the complete length and ended at the top of his cock where a huge knob was there. It must have been around 8 to 9 inches long. I just held it for some time to get used to the length and the thickness of this monster that I was holding.

Sameer said -- "what are u waiting for go ahead and make me cum."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Husband's Best Friend by7 inchjunior - by enjyxpy - 14-05-2019, 06:47 AM