Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Husband and Wife exhibit experience
(13-05-2019, 02:54 PM)redearth1989 Wrote: 1. on a train showing off to people sitting in front.
2. gym working out

Once i was travelling from mumbai to chennai had cpl with 1 yr old kid sharing my RAC side lower birth.. she and her kid in my berth i the other half, he slept in the floor even though i offered him..due to courtesy of kid and woman. later i come to know they are kinky. she offered me to sleep inside the berth with the kid middle and i am outside near path way.. her head on my leg side and my leg on her head side.. i used to wear lungi..(still though) at 11.45 around i could see her hand inside my thigh and sleeping.. i closed my both legs with her hand between my legs, i think i woke her up.. she tried to remove her hand and so i adjusted,, she ended up her hand over my cock over underwear..might be surprised with my mankind she started kneeding, got her inside my cock giving massage.. i got courage and put my hand inside her kurti..felt her pussy over panty.. nothing much we could do..i had my leg over her boobs and she even kissed, licked my leg finers.. all happening inside the bedsheet.. after hour of massage i released in her hand and i tried to call her to bathroom she refused. only i could kiss her lips to lips and felt her pussy and boobs lavishly whole night she did not allow much more..i asked her blow job she refused it is risky.. well the journey ended and the experience still cherisshed in my memory..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by mptncp - 01-04-2019, 12:04 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 09-04-2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 10-04-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by apn - 11-04-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Husband and Wife exhibit experience - by kartikbull - 13-05-2019, 07:38 PM