Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
COMFORTING MOM

===============================================================

"Its time to go to college, wake up Rahul or else I will pour water over you"
Its my mom Rema roaring from the doorway. I got up quickly and looked at the watch. Its 8 o' clock. I ran to the bathroom to get ready for college. It's going late and I took the bath and dressed up in a hurry and had a mini breakfast. My mom who is a professor at the same college was already prepared for the college. She was in her new sky blue silk sari and white blouse and she seems to be very happy and above all a bit sexy. Even in her early 40s she looks so nice with a tall-heavy figure. She is about 5'11 and her body is every man's paradise. Since she delivered only me her body is well fit.

"Come on Rahul you are getting late." Like every day I told mom that she should go alone because I will miss the first period deliberately. It's been almost 9 and every bus was in rush. It is like that during the morning hours due to the office-college guys. I never took the bus that mom takes every day. I used to take auto instead of bus and after changing the auto of two different routes I used to reach my college before 11 A.M. Mom went towards the bus stop. Suddenly I remembered that today I have to attend my first period because our professor told us that he will give some valuable notes for our coming exam. So I quickly decided to catch the bus that mom takes everyday. I new it will be rush but I don’t have any other option to reach before 10. So I went to the bus stop. When I was walking towards the bus stop I found mom and another woman of her age was talking near the bus stop. That means the bus has not come yet. As soon as I reached, the bus came. I saw mom and the other women getting in. Then I ran quickly to take the bas and just before the bus started running I entered the bus. It was thickly packed and I managed to stand only. I found that mom and her friend found some place for standing in the middle of the bus. The journey will take at least one hour. I knew that mom have not seen me. As it was very hard to take her attention in the packed up bus I decided to keep quiet. After few minutes I looked towards mom and saw her back side. Her friend was standing before her. Now in the next stop 2 school boys got in to the bus along with others. As soon as mom saw those boys she smiled naughtily to her friend and said some thing. Her friend also smiled. I saw that those school boys came and stand just behind mom and her friend. In a minute mom’s friend lean back on the school boy standing just behind her. Her butt hit his front. I was surprised by the act. I saw my mom also was too close to the boy standing behind her. Then one passenger slightly moved and I was not able to see my mom. My heartbeat increased when I saw the school boy standing behind mom’s friend was rubbing her front with the soft butt of mom’s friend. And mom’s friend seems was enjoying every moment of it. After few minutes I saw that the boy started giving small thrust to her butt. He was matching the rhythm of his thrust with the jerking of the bus so nicely that it was impossible for anyone to guess. Mom’s friend closed her eyes and enjoying the mock fucking initiated by the school boy. Some time she was also responding with back thrust with her big butt. Suddenly the boy brought his one hand down and pressed one of her ass cheeks. She didn't resist. It really was the license for more action as the boy moved his hand slowly towards her top and touched her boobs and pressed it. She jutted back further and her hair touched his face. The boy got the smell of it and it again added to my hard-on. Suddenly one passenger got out between mom and her friend. I tried to notice if my mother was watching her friend. Mom was looking away. But she was not comfortable standing there. The 2nd boy has got himself pressed against her. I thought the boy standing behind was disturbing her. I saw that sight carefully and understood that I was wrong. Mom’s eyes were closed and her big boobs were being squeezed and in return she was rubbing his bulge through her big soft butt. I was really surprised. She was not even bothering if anyone is watching her. My face reddened. I thought of beating the boy. But it's a shame on her if people come to know about it. So I change my mind.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 26-12-2021, 02:58 PM