Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
(24-12-2021, 11:02 PM)shuklahnpee7 Wrote: This might be a long one...

Last week there was a marriage of one of our friend. I have very big friends group. some are married some are still single waiting for someone.

So marriage is on bit far... around 35 Km from our city... Marriage was on evening but ceremony start from morning so we were there since morning...

After lunch I went to groom's house for bring some pooja related things. After I returned, I am parking my car to parking place of Party plot. there are many cars allready there so I parked my car around corner (last) among the parking...
I saw one of my Friend(female) and Friend's wife  were standing in the corner of the campus of partyplot. When I am entering in the parking i just saw then they are walking from the parking place and standing near the wall of partyplot.
I saw from the car that they are talking eachother but both are looking here and there. My friend wear traditional ghaghra choli and bhabhi (Friend's wife) is wearing saree...
Suddenly My friend straching her legs while standing there. She apart her legs like 2.5 feet and doing straching which is really noticable and doing purposefully. means while she is bending her west to left right and doing like she is streaching her self.
But meanwhile she is also adjusting her ghaghra from front and back during straching. she did allmost 45 seconds and then she standup on the same place normally. but in case of bhabhi she was just standing normally without any further movemnet.

I am just looking them from my car and not I went out from my car and went over there and said what happen guys.. I keep my eye conneciton to bhabhi first and then my friend but bhabhi smile cutely and my friend told me nothing we were searching place for peeing but unfortunalty not found anywhere and she smile.
meanwhile bhabhi said lets go, all are waiting but meanwhile bhabhi keep my hand in a way that I can not see the place where they both stand.. so after walking 10-15 steps I told them I forgot my wallet in car, You can go, i will come.
then i run towards my car.. as they are still there and walking towards gate. once they enter in partyplot, I went to the place where they both stand.
I saw that 2 wet patches on soil.. Vertical Round wet patch where my friend stand and straching herself and allmost exactly round shape wet patch where my frien's wife stand.
hey can we chat in hangout?? actually we used to chat in hangout but my other id got banned?? send a pvt message here if you are interested i will give you the new hangout id!!! merry Christmas
[+] 1 user Likes susulover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by susulover - 25-12-2021, 09:15 AM