Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
As bad luck would have it, Sudhir came home only a couple of hours late (5:30) instead of ten, or later. When he came into the house, as I knew, he had already been told that mommy was sick. When I saw him gigantic waves of guilt and remorse swept over me and I almost fainted. I stopped Sudhir from taking me to a doctor. I explained things away as severe cramps before my period. I hoped he was not keeping track of my period, and apparently he wasn't.
The next two days were terrible. I didn't want to go to Sunita's but I couldn't deny the children their outing. Fortunately, I didn't see Barun. Sunita wanted to know how I felt and whether I had enjoyed it. I told her, honestly, that 'Yes' I had enjoyed it but that I felt rotten for having cheated on Sudhir and that she needed to drop the matter. Sunita knew enough to let it drop. However, I couldn't clear my conscience and both nights the sight of Sudhir would cause me to break into tears. God, how I hoped he didn't pick up on the real cause of my tears. I have now learned that guilt is a terrible customer to deal with.

(END OF PART 2)
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 24-12-2021, 12:54 PM