Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
" AHHHHHH " Prachi moaned as Naved removed his big circumcised cock from Prachi's cunt.He got up from the bed and pulled Prachi. Now Neaved was standing having Prachi in his strong arms.Both started kissing each other in great intensity.While kissing each other both were exploring each others body.Prachi was moving her hand on Naved's big strong cock and Nved was playing with Prachi's sexy boobs and ass.His one palm was almost covering Prachi's one ass globe.

Suddenly Naved lift Prachi in the air effortlessly putting his both palms on her sexy ass.I really amazed with his raw power the way he was handling Prachi as if she is a doll.
" You little cuck come here on your knees and hold my cock and guide it in your wife's cunt " Neved oredered me.
I was on my knees immediately.Now Neved was holding my sexy wife in the air and i was kneeling in front of him holding his huge circumcised cock in my hand.He slowly slide Prachi down word and i guide his monster cock in side my wife's wet and eager cunt.
" AHHHH OHHHHH " Prachi moaned as Naved's monster cock entered her.
Now Naved with his big palms holding Prachi's ass stared fucking Prachi by moving Prachi up and down on his big cock
" AHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOO Good Naved, look baby he is soooo strong lick his balls you little weak cuck " Prachi ordered me
I stared licking Naved's big balls while his monster was fucking my wife.It was total domination of my wife's lover on her weak husband.
Naved kept on fucking Prachi in standing position for some more time while i was licking his balls.
" Get off from my balls little guy " saying this he put Prachi on the bed still having his monster cock in her cunt.Now they are in missionary position.He started fucking Prachi very very hard.
" OHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH soooooo strong AHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK me fuck me Naved you are best AHHHHHHHHHHH " Prachi kept on moaning as Naved fucked her like stallion.
Finally Naved after marathon fucking started coming in my wife's cunt.He kept on coming for next two minutes.He came so much that it starts coming out from Prachi's cunt.I realized that Prachi has passed out due to intense multiple organisms she received due to powerful marathon fucking from Naved.After flooding Prachi's cunt with his thick cum Naved got up from the bed.
" Lick her clean you little weak cuck.Test my cum, the real man's cum " Neved ordered me in very commanding and arrogant tone.Prachi was coming to her senses now.
" Yes baby lick my cunt take every drop of this manly cum.Look its so thick and so much in quantity compare to your weak pathetic cum " Prachi asked me in humiliating tone.
I had no choice to obey them so i moved between Prachi's thighs which had spread like eagle.As i moved near her thoroughly fucked cunt she hold back of head in her hand and pushed my mouth on her cunt.I stared licking her well fucked up cunt which id flooding with Naved's thick cum.Some time ago i had already tested my own cum and now i was licking Naved's cum from Prachi's cunt.Prachi made me lick almost all the cum from her cunt.I was licking her for next five seven minutes.
" Clean Naved's cock now baby " Prachi asked me.I moved towards Naved.He was standing beside my marital bed in arrogant manner after fucking my wife on the same bed and making me complete cuckold.His cock has become soft but still looking quite big.Infact i realized that his soft cock is bigger than my hard on.I took his cock in my mouth and started licking it clean.Suddenly i realized that its getting hard again in my mouth.I was stunned to feel his cock getting hard again.
He hold my hairs and started fucking my mouth with his semi hard cock and within two, tree minutes of fucking my mouth his circumcised cock was full hard again.
I could not believe this.This man had fucked my wife which i could not even in my dreams and now after coming in my wife's cunt so much just before ten to fifteen minutes back his cock was ready for the next round of fucking.
Seeing his cock hard again Prachi was really impressed and happy.
" Look Baby Naved is ready again with his big circumcised tool to fuck me.Now you should understand why i spread my legs for his cock.He i so much better and stronger than you.Now put your panty back on your tiny nunni and go to guest bedroom.You had enough for tonight.I wanted to enjoy with Naved for entire night you are too weak to even witness so much of powerful fucking " Prachi humiliated me and asked me to go to guest room.I put panty back on and went to the guest room after Prachi ordered me to kiss Naved's cock once as if thanking him to fuck my wife's cunt and gave pleasure which my tiny weak nunni could not in so many married years.
My life changed completely form that day as i became tiny weak cuckold.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:18 PM