Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
After licking Prachi's well fucked cunt for 2 to 3 min and giving it much needed smoothing Neved held my neck in his strong hand and put his big circumcised cock in my mouth." I need more lubrication for my cock to fuck your wife's cunt in doggy style you little cuck " saying this he started fucking my mouth.I almost gagged due to the shear size of that monster.But it was not just size but the power and hardness of that monster.I really surprised to feel the hardness of that cock.Even after such a long time of blowjob and strong long strokes in my wife's cunt it was as hard as iron rod.

Prachi was ready for doggy style fucking.Naved left me and came behind Prachi.It was really an erotic sight to watch.Prachi was looking so sexy on her all fours.Her ass was looking so sexy.Neved spank her sexy ass lightly with his big palms.He slowly put his circumcised cock inside Prchi's wet and eager cunt.This time Neved's cock entered Prachi's well fucked cunt more easily as she has now got used to such monster.
" AHHHHH UHHHHHHHH sooooo gooood look Amit Naved's cock still so hard its giving me the pleasure of my life baby I have already got orgasm many timesand he is not finished yet.Your tiny nunni had never give me single organism " Prachi started moaning as Neved stared fucking her with powerful strokes from behind.I was playing with my nunni watching my wife getting fucked in doggy style for the first time.
" AHHHH OHHHH faster faster Naved you are sooooo good,come near baby let me
touch your tiny little weak nunni " Prachi asked me to come closer.As i moved closer she hold my nunni in her hand and squeezed it.Its too much for my tinny nunni and i came in Prachi's hand only.
" OHH poor boy look Naved my husband is not only tiny but weak also he just came as i squeezed his tiny nunni with little force " Prachi said making fun of my
weak tiny nunni.
" Your little husband is weak loser cuck baby he came so little " Naved said laughing at me.
" Lick your own cum from hand baby now you should get to used to lick the cum because i am sure Naved is going to put huge amount of cum in my cunt and you are going to lick it all " saying this she made me lick my own cum from her hand.For the first time i am testing the cum and that is also my own witch was really very little.
Neved fucked Prachi for good 5 minutes in doggy style very hard and Prachi was enjoying every bit of it.She has never fucked like this before.She had already got multiple orgasms.
Neved pulled his cock from Prachi's cunt.It was still as hard as iron rod with no signs of cumming.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:17 PM