Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
" Get out of my panties baby " Prachi ordered.I put my fingers in the west band of the Panty and removed it.Now i was completely nude.My tiny nunni has bocome quite hard now still looking very tiny and weak compare to Naved's monster.

" OHHHH AHHHH Amit look at your tiny nunni it is hard now baby you are really enjoying " Prachi moaned.
Suddenly Naved removed his monster from Prachi's cunt,
Prachi gasped " AHHH OHHH Why did you stop my dear."
" Lets change the position baby get on your knees " Naved asked Prachi to get on her four
" AHHH I really love this position Navedbut Amit's tiny nunni does not reach from behind so let him enjoy now watching real man fucks his wife in doggy style.come Amit baby watch it closely but before give my well fucked cunt some smoothing with your tongue my cunt is not used to take such hard pounding " Prachi ordered me.I immediately moved between her legs and started licking her well fucked cunt.I have become willing cuckold rather than forced cuckold.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:16 PM