Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
After seeing me menstruating Prachi smiled " OHH my baby is loving this Look Naved dear what Amit is doing " Naved looked at me " Look Prachi Your husband is enjoying seeing his wife getting fucked by real man " saying this he started fucking Prachi more vigorously.

" AHHH OHHHHHHHH fuck me harder harder like this ahhh ahhhhhh Naved is soooo good Amit your tiny nunni can not give me this kind of pleasure even in your best dreams." Prachi kept on moaning.Her sexy and beautiful boobs were dancing up and down as Naved was giving her very hard strokes with his big Cock.Such a sexy sight was that.I just kept playing with my tiny nunni over my panty.
" OHH AHHHh enjoying baby isn't it then admit it baby AHHH OHHH say it baby say it that you are enjoying how the real man is fucking your wife on your marital bed with his big circumcised cock say it baby ohhhhhhhhh he is so good " Prachi was insisting me to admit while moaning with pleasure and lust.
" Yes Prachi yes i am loving this " finally i admitted that i am enjoying the sex show between my lovely wife and Naved.
" OHHHH AHHHH say it clearly baby what are you loving " Prachi kept on insisting and moaning as Naved was fucking her really hard.
" I am loving to see you getting fucked by Naved with his big strong circumcised cock on our marital bed.You are right Prachi i am no match to him he is so much bigger and stronger.My tiny nunni is so weak and non existent comapre to Naved's big strong monster." I said though i hated it but that was the truth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:16 PM