Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
Prachi took her panty which Naved had throne on the bed after removing from Prachi's sexy west.

" Wear this " Prachi told me throwing it at me in commanding voice.I did not have any courage left in me to disobey Prachi and Naved now.Still shivering with fear i wear that tiny panty of Prachi.
" Ohh Naved dear look at my little hubby he looks so cute in my Panty.He had nothing between his legs.He is looking like cute girl " Both started laughing again.It was true my tiny nunni had shrunk to its minimum due to fear and humiliation and Prachi's tiny panty was fitting perfectly on me
" Come here you tiny little guy or should i say girl start licking your wife's cunt and do it properly now " Ordered Naved.I again moved between Prachi's legs and started licking her cunt.As i started licking her cunt more properly this time,Prachi took Naved's cock in her mouth and started giving him blow job.
On my own marital bed i was between my wife's legs wearing her panty and licking her to make her ready for her Bull's cock while she was giving her bull a blow job.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:14 PM