Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
Naved put Prachi on our marital bed.Both were kissing each other.Naved was playing with Prachi's sexy boobs while kissing with his one hand and playing with her wet cunt with another.

" Make your wife ready for me little guy.Make her love hole ready for her first real cock " Naved ordered me after breaking kiss.
" Yes baby use your tongue on my cunt and make it completely wet.For the first time i am taking such a big and strong cock.So i want my cunt completely lubricated as up till now i had taken only your tiny weak little nunni " Prachi taunted me.
I had no option but to move towards Prachi's cunt.Prachi was lying on the bed with knees bend and thighs spread.Her cunt was already very wet with her cunt juices.Naved again stared kissing and folding of Prachi's sexy body.I put my tongue on Prachi's cunt and start licking it.
" Ahh OHH thats it baby, good keep doing it baby, little more ohh baby do it more more " Prachi started moaning and put her hand behind my head and forced me more towards her cunt.I licked her cunt for good 3 to 4 minutes.
Suddenly Prachi pulled my head from her cunt and brought it near Naved's big monster." Ohh my little hubby just looked at this big cock.Its so strong just fill it.
" Saying this she made me held Naved's big circumcised cock.I really amazed to feel such a strong cock.It was still very hard even after me and Prachi had given Blow job for good ten minutes.
" This big strong cock is going to enter your wife's cunt for the first time so you have to make your wife's cunt ready for this monster so that it will hurt less.So lick it properly.This is only thing which you can do to satisfy me and enable me to enjoy real fucking for the first time of my life.So lick my cunt properly and make it completely wet and ready for this monster" Prachi told me in angry voice.
" Do it properly little guy.If you don't then i will bang tiny ass of yours in front of you wife on your marital bed do you understand " Threat came from Naved.
Now i really got scared of my life. I knew if Naved wants he can easily bang my ass. " Ohh please no i will do it ,i will do it " I started pleading shivering with fear.
" Ohh my poor baby you got so scared look you have lost that tiny hard on also.We were just kidding.Common Naved don't scare my weak little husband he will pee in fear." Both started laughing at me.I was completely embarrassed with tears in my eyes.Prachi was true i had lost what ever little hard on and my tiny nunni was looking almost non existent compare to Naved's big monster.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:13 PM