Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
I saw Naved put his big strong hands on Prachi's panty clad Ass.

" Wow Prachi you have the sexiest ass i had ever seen baby " Naved complimented Prachi about her sexy Ass.Naved removed one hand from her ass and put it on her boobs from behind.
Naved now started squeezing Prachi's Ass and her Boobs with his strong hands.
" Ahh AHH ohh Naved you are so strong and so big " Prachi had started moaning quite loudly.She was now enjoying openly.I just helplessly watched Prachi's panty getting more and more wet.
" Every thing is big and strong baby " Naved announced.
" I am feeling every big thing of yours " saying this Prachi put her hand on the Naved's crotch
" You looked so sexy in this small panty baby " Naved said.
" I looked even more sexy without my panty Naved " Prachi gave go ahead signal to Naved.
Before i could react to this boldest statement till date from Prachi, I saw Naved put his thumbs in the waistband of Prachi's panty and pulled it down over her thighs.Her panty came down and now lying at her feet.Prachi just stepped out of it.
Now i was facing her exposed cunt kneeling in front of her.Prachi' cunt was completely wet with her cunt juices.
With one hand Naved was squeezing Prachi's exposed Ass and now he brought his another hand on Prachi's exposed cunt for the first time.With his big fingers Naved started playing with Prachi's cunt.
" OHH OHH AHH you are so good Naved even your fingers are really big and making magic on me." Prachi kept on moaning with closed eyes.I realized that Naved's fingers are almost same size of my cock.
Suddenly Prachi moved Naved's hand from her cunt and pulled me towards her cunt.As i was kneeling in front of her cunt she easily put my mouth on her cunt.
" Lick me lick me my little husband lick me with your tongue " She ordered me and kept on moaning.I had now no option to obey her orders.I started licking her cunt with my tongue while Naved was squeezing and playing with Prachi's ass and her boobs.While licking Prachi i saw Naveds big hand came down on the sides of Prachi's nighty and raised it upwards and in swift motion he removed last remaining cloth on Prachi's body.
Now Prachi was standing completely nude in front of a man other than her husband
fpr the first time.I was still licking her and Naved was playing Prachi's Ass and completely exposed Boobs.
" Ohh Prachi your boobs are so round and hard i just can kept playing and squeezing them for ours baby " Naved complimented Prachi's boobs seeing for the first time completely exposed.
After making me lick her for good 5 to 7 minutes Prachi pulled me away from her cunt.Her cunt was flooded with her cunt juices.Meanwhile i saw Naved had removed his T shirt and Shorts and now standing in his underwear only.He had a huge tent.Prachi was playing with his hard on with her hand over his underwear.
" You little guy Your wife is completely nude why are you still in your cloths.Remove them let me see that you are small and tiny every where" Naved ordered.
Prachi laughed at me." He is right baby remove your cloths or i will ask Naved to strip you nude " Prachi ordered.
I was really hesitating to become nude as i knew i am really tiny and weak as compare to naved and it will humiliate me further.
" I told you not to make me angry little guy I had stripped your wife nude and you know what i am going to do with her now if do not remove your cloths by yourself i will do it and then i will bang little ass of yours" Naved threatened me.
I got scared of my life.I just started removing my cloths immediately and within no time standing completely nude infront of Prachi and Naved still shivering with fear.
" HAHA look at your husband Prachi he is so weak and tiny.Look at that tiny little thing between his legs.Mine was bigger than this even when i was kid " Naved said
still playing with Prachi's nude and sexy body.Both Prachi and Naved started laughing.
Though i was humiliated, due to all these erotic sex games between Naved and Prachi my mall cock has become hard.
" Ohh baby it seems you are enjoying superior man like Naved playing with my nude body your tiny little nunni is showing it " Prachi teased me pointing her finger to my little hard cock or should i call tiny nunni now as Prachi had named it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:10 PM