Surprise (collected)
Tongue 
It all started with a text message I received from my wife. "Don't be late home I have a surprise for you." Well how was I expected to get any work done or concentrate for the rest of the day with a message like that? I sent a reply back trying to get some information out of her but I got nothing. I love my wife, but she is not big into surprises, so this had me interested. Leaving work that Friday there was no thought of stopping into the pub on the way home for a quick beer, it was get home for the surprise.

When I got home there was silence. No kids running around, no wife. Searching the house I found a note that had been left behind, "relax, have a beer, I'm dropping the kids at your mothers for the night, home soon, love A." Well this was a surprise, a night off, a sleep in, a night out, a night in, my imagination was starting to think of the possibilities.

Sitting on the back veranda starting on my second beer I was beginning to relax and thinking of what a great start to the weekend this was. I heard the car pull up, but the engine was still running, the wife ran in, dragged me out of my seat, to the car with beer in hand. Well at least I had a 'roadie' where ever it was we were going. I got an explanation on the way, pre-dinner drinks, dinner then what ever the night brings, I thought having a night off from the kids was the surprise, but dinner and drinks, fantastic.

A couple of beers at a local bar discussing our day, dinner at a nearby restaurant we both love and here we are back at the bar both enjoying the glow of a couple of drinks, fantastic food and the company of each other. That's when I noticed, she had that look in her eye, had that smile, she had a secret she was keeping from me. The only thing is, my wife is hopeless at keeping secrets. I asked her what was up, expecting

some lame excuse. Her response "I haven't given you your surprise yet, it's at home." What are we doing here I thought, I grabbed her by the hand and headed for a taxi. We were like kids on the way home, we couldn't keep our hands of each other and it was a relief to get home, paying the driver I ran inside after my wife. Before getting my surprise, my wife demanded that she have a relax in the bath and promptly ordered me to get a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses.

By the time I got to our bathroom she was already immersed underwater with a dense layer of bubbles framing her lovely face, teasingly preventing me from seeing any other attributes of her exquisite body. Handing her a glass of wine I ditched my business attire and jumped into the bath with her. Continuing our conversations from the bar we both now seemed in no hurry to get to the surprise of the night. This went on for a while, then suddenly handing me an empty glass, my wife said if I wanted the surprise I would need to get a refill for her. Drying off I studied the expression on her face, that little smile had returned and had me intrigued.

I was refilling our glasses, when my wife silently came up behind me, giving my bottom a gentle squeeze, then reaching around and giving my cock a grope, giving me an indication of where the rest of the night was headed. Turning, we enjoyed a passionate kiss before breaking apart. Told, "if I wanted the surprise, wait one minute then come to the bedroom." I nervously waited, sipping on my wine, then topping up the glasses again I waited the full minute then proceeded to our bedroom.
[+] 1 user Likes nandoghosh's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Surprise (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 11:51 PM
RE: Surprise (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Surprise (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: Surprise (collected) - by Blue Bull - 24-12-2021, 07:05 PM