Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva was on her knees, har hands was behind her head and she was facing the road. Har clit was throbbing and pointing straight to the oposite side of the road. On going men on the road looking towards her with curious eyes. Her nudity or roaming naked on the road was now common to them. But this was new to them. They were chattering about this. One man came to her and asked why she is kneeling like this. She was there with mouth full of bubble. So she didn't replied to him and remained like this with closed lips. He noticed her clit. He removed his sleeper and rubbed her clit with the thumb of his leg. He asked again, hay neecha why are you sitting here like this. Is Mushtaq give you talak? Then come with me I'll make you my wife. Purva was at the verge of orgasm. But then someone suddenly pushed the man away and shouted don't disturb her. Go away. Purva lifted her head and saw Hussain ji is standing in front of her. Hay Purva what did you do that Mushtaq you punishing you like this? He asked. She didn't replied. She saw Sazid behind him and another unknown man with them. Hussain ji said come inside. She didn't stood up. He said don't worry Mushtaq will not punish you anymore. Now come inside with us. Sazid pulled her up and they went inside.
Mushtaq was brushing his hair then in front of mirror. He was wearing a lungi and a black vest. He welcomed them inside. Purva stopped at the door step. He shouted at her now randi go and wash your mouth and face properly and bring us the puris including yours.
Purva went in the bathroom.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 23-12-2021, 07:34 PM