Misc. Erotica Rinku – Slut becomes neighbour’s slave!
(Part 1)

I stood in the open balcony in our small 8th floor flat; my silky brown hair cascaded around my face. I was dressed in loose fitting gown which provided a perfect silhouette of my curvaceous figure to whoever looked up.

I watched the movers & packers unloading expensive looking furniture from 2 big trucks. I recalled the earlier night when my husband told me about the new arrivals. “They have bought the entire 17th floor & have booked four parking slots!” my husband Mohit had said. I had felt a pang of envy when I had heard that but looking at all the expensive stuff being moved I felt downright jealous. I had always craved for such an opulent lifestyle. My eyes widened a bit when the new owners cars were driven in. The owners themselves came in the last car.  All the cars were big & expensive looking & so were the occupants.
The man was around 45 to 50 while the woman was around 35. Both were dressed smartly & from my judgment they were dressed in the most expensive of brands. The man was called DK & his wife Urvashi.
For almost three months I tried hard to catch the attention of my new neighbors but to no avail.
They would leave home in the morning separately but both would arrive together early in the evening. Almost daily at around 8 pm they would leave to party. I observed that they were usually joined by other couples as they left.
I also observed that DK & his wife & the visiting couple would split up, swap partners & then they would go on their way. It was easy for me to put two & two together. They lived an exciting life.
Since then I was dying to get close to DK. As my own husband worked till late I had ample time to think & try out my plans. I also reasoned that it was much better becoming a mistress to one such rich man rather than getting fucked by many young brats who were able to pay me hardly a few bucks for me to enjoy my lavish lifestyle.
Finally I put my plan into action. I would go for a walk in the evening & return when the rich couple usually returned. I made sure I dressed up & looked so titillating that many on the road had tried to get close to me. I might have responded in the normal case but now my mind was set on a single goal.

For 2 consecutive days I was unable to get close to the couple & I had just missed the lift which they had taken. But on the third day I hit jackpot. I managed to get into the lift & stood directly in front of DK. There were a few other people & along with DK, Urvashi & myself. It was the rickety old lift which we had entered. The doors were the old sliding metal doors through which one could see the floors slip by. I was dressed in full red. My sleeveless blouse was of such a low cut in the front that most of my ample cleavage was visible. My red satin sari only managed to give my glowing cleavage a red hue without obstructing the view of my boobs. I had placed my pallu right at the edge of my shoulder. My sari too was tied as low as possible revealing my flat tummy & deep round navel. My silky brown hair was tied up in a French knot leaving my smooth silken back almost bare except for the small band of red fabric of my blouse.
I stood rigid in front of DK racking my brains for a way to get rid of Urvashi who was standing on the other side of the lift.
Suddenly I felt something brush against my bums. I drew in my breath, surprised that my plan was drawing such quick results. But my hopes were dashed as I sensed DK move papers from one hand to another & realized it had been an accidental contact.
Just as I relaxed I felt a hand slide along the side of my thigh & rested gently on the side of my bum. I stiffened involuntarily & quickly glanced around the lift. Urvashi was looking at me without any expression on her face. I blushed & looked away.
The lift kept stopping at almost every floor & people kept getting off in.
At every stop the hand squeezed my bum harder & harder.
Suddenly as the lift slowed at the 7th floor Urvashi said to her husband “Darling, I will get off here & get our key from Mr. Shah; you carry on & I will see you on our floor, bye!” then she stopped & said “Give me the papers” & took everything from DK’s hand. As she was speaking I felt a slight tugging on my pallu & I gasped as my pallu tumbled down from my shoulder & fell at my feet. My half exposed heaving boobs which were already flushed pink turned red. I tried to pull my pallu up but found that DK had stomped on it with his foot & I couldn’t lift it even an inch. I looked towards Urvashi & was surprised as she continued to chat with her husband as if nothing had occurred. As Urvashi slid the iron gates shut, I felt DK’s hand slide forward onto the top of my thigh & push me backwards towards him. I was forced to take a step backward & stopped abruptly as I felt a hard bump grinding into the small of my back. I gasped again & as I turned I realized that we were still not alone in the lift. An old man stood in the other corner glaring at me. I realized that from his angle, the old man wouldn’t have been able to see what DK had been up to. He would have only seen my pallu slipping down & he must have felt that I had not even tried to pull it back as my own body obstructed his view of DK’s foot stamping on my pallu. I also realized with horror that the old man would have thought that I myself had moved back onto DK’s body as soon his wife left the lift as he couldn’t see DK’s hand pushing me backwards. I knew word of my sluttish behavior would soon go around the area. I tried to move away from DK’s body but his grip was too strong & by then he was already kneading my thigh with his palm.
I realized that my plan to get close to DK had succeeded but I was not in control of it at all.
By the time the old man got off the lift at the tenth floor muttering about characterless whores, I was feeling wet in between my thighs.
As soon as the lift moved upwards DK placed his palms on my naked stomach. He gently fingered my navel & then moved upwards. I was aroused & was standing on tip toe & could feel his erection push against my butt.
“Ummm!” I moaned as his palms groped my breasts. He was nuzzling my neck & I was arching backwards in pleasure with my eyes closed.
Then DK slowly slid my blouse & bra strap off my shoulder with one hand while his other hand dropped to my waist & tugged at my tucked in sari.
I was too wrapped up in the throes of my passion to notice anything. DK unhooked my blouse & bra & clasped my naked boobs in his palms. Startled at feeling the warmth of naked flesh on my own boobs, I opened my eyes. “Hey! What…?” I began to say but was cut off as DK grabbed me by my hair, swiftly turned me around & planted his thick lips onto my quivering red lips. We kissed each other lustily. I was left with spittle dripping down my chin as DK probed deep inside my mouth with his slimy tongue. I gasped for air as we broke off our lip lock. Meanwhile, DK slipped my hand from my blouse & bra. “Stop it!” I almost shouted as I tried to hold onto the other end of my bra & blouse. DK only grinned & pulled off my upper garments completely. I covered my bouncing boobs with my hands & glanced nervously at the passing floors. If anybody had been waiting for the lift, they would have got a great view of my topless body. Suddenly DK lunged & pulled at my dangling pallu. He caught it & yanked so hard that I pirouetted like a top as my sari was stripped away from me in a second. I was close to tears as I pleaded with him “please don’t strip me here. What if somebody sees us?” DK sneered at me as he said “Why not? You want to get fucked, don’t you? You also want to get money out of it, right?” I could only stare at him as he crouched, untied my petticoat & pulled down my red panties. My shaven pussy gleamed with my juice & I moved one hand down to cover my crotch. But DK held both my wrists & pulled my hands down by my side. DK looked at my naked body from top to bottom & gave a low whistle. He wiped my smeared lipstick & smooched me again as his fingers probed my cunt & squeezed my tits.
As the lift reached the top floor he said “Rinku, slide open the door!” I did as I was told. The lift halted half way to the top floor. The floor was at least three feet above the floor of the lift. DK slid open the floor door also & turned me towards the door & pushed my face towards the floor. He kicked my feet apart & rubbed his cock on my wet pussy.
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – Slut becomes neighbour’s slave! - by nangi_rinku - 13-05-2019, 12:29 AM