Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
It was really a erotic sight to watch,as big strong Naved was folding sexy boobs of even sexier and hot Prachi.Though i was not liking it but yes i was getting hard on watching that sex game.My hard on was looking really very small compare to what i was seeing the hard on of Naved.

" Whey you little guy now come here i need your help " Naved ordered me as if i was his slave.
" Yes baby come help Naved " Prachi opened her eyes and told me.
I reluctantly got up and went near them.
" I am going to measure Prachi's ass now so go behand her and pulled her nighty up word so that i can take proper measurement " Naved told me in arrogant tone.
Now Prachi's nighty was very short already It was just covering crotch of her panties and Naved wanted me to raise it further.But i knew i had no option so i just came behind Prachi and raised her nighty just liitle bit.I was just trying last time to save myself from embarrassment watching Naved enjoying the vew of my Wife's panty clad cunt, the most intimate part of woman's body.
" Don't you understand the meaning of raising up word you idiot little guy " Naved scolded me in a very angry and at the same time very frightening tone.
" You better tell your little husband to obey my orders properly Prachi or i will take him over my knees and spank little ass of his " I was really shocked to hear this type of threatening tone form him that too in my own bedroom witch i had never expected.But to my horror Prachi started laughing.
" What happened Prachi why are you laughing " Asked Naved.
" Ohh Naved i just imagined my weak hubby lying helplessly over your big strong thighs and getting little ass of his spanked " That was the last nail in the coffin for me.Prachi was in complete mood not just to enjoy the manly touches of this big strong stud but also humiliate me to the extent.
" Common baby do not make Naved angry or you will be in trouble " Prachi said.
I now pulled her nighty quite high and her panty gets exposed to Naved.Her panty was very small one.From behind it was covering only half of her sexy ass globes.Though i could not see from front that time but i was sure that it must be covering very little my be just her cunt.
" Wow Prachi " words came from Naved.
" This sexy panty is perfectly matching to your nighty You are looking so hot baby"
Naved said watching Prachi's panty clad cunt for the first time.
Naved put the tape around her ass and bring it at the crotch of her panty.Now he was touching Prachi's cunt over her Panty.
" Ahh Ohh " the moans started coming from Prachi's mouth.I helplessly hearing my wife's moans of pleasure as some superior man was touching and folding the most intimate parts of my wife like her boobs and her cunt covered by a very thin material that too in my presence in my own bedroom.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:06 PM