Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
" This is going to be my best award Prachi " Said Naved

" You deserved this Naved enjoy " Prachi said showing her excitement as well.
" Do you have your old measurements Prachi " asked Naved.
" Yes i had Naved you take the measurement and tell me i know my old ones" replied Prachi.
" So some body else already had this reward to take your measurements " Naved said winking his eyes.
" Ohh you naughty guy,Naved it was Alpana who had taken the measurements.She was my personal Trainer in the Mumbai Gym.You are the first guy Naved who had seen me like this other than Amit so start enjoying your reward " Prachi said in a seductive voice as i looked on helplessly.
Naved put measuring tape around the Prachi's arms and took the measurements of her both arms.In doing so i saw his hands touching the sides of Prachi' boobs covered by just thin material of baby doll.
" Raise your arms Prachi so that i can take the measurements of your Boobs " said Naved.He openly used the word Boobs instead of chest.Prachi looked at him and smiled.She without any hesitation just raised her hands above her head.This pushed her boobs front and through the thin material of her nighty her nipples could be seen.Very little had been left for imagination for Naved now.
He just stood there and kept on watching this sexy image of Prachi' boobs and nipples.He was trying to adjust his huge hard on.
" Are you just satisfying watching these or you want to touch them " Prachi now gave him open invitation to touch intimate parts of her body witch only i suposed to touch showing that she was as eager as Naved.
Now Naved had got the signal witch he wanted from Prachi.He put the tape around her back and bring it on Prachi's boobs.
" Wow Prachi you had perfect 34 size sexy boobs " Saying this he almost groped Prachi'sexy melons in his big strong hands
" Ahh " Prachi moaned closing her eyes enjoying his manly touch on her boobs.He kept on groping her boobs two three times more still pretending that he was taking measurements.But me, Prachi and also Naved knew that he was playing with her sexy melons.every time he groped her melons moans came out of Prachi' mouth.
Naved moved behind Prachi.He now put the tape on her boobs and bring it on her sexy exposed back.The baby doll of Prachi was hardly covering her sexy back.I could see his hands moving freely on Prachi' sexy exposed back.
As Naved was behind her i could see the Prachi' face properly.She had closed her eyes and i could see she was enjoying every touch of Naved's manly hands on her body.While removing the tape from her upper body Naved again groped Prachi's sexy melons one more time but this time he just kept on playing with those sexy boobs for quite some time
" Ahh Ohh your hand are so strong Naved " Prachi moaned and complimented Naved for his strong hands.They both had forgot my presence and enjoying with each other like new love birds.I just kept on watching my wife's sex games with her new lover.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:05 PM