Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
Prachi sat on the bed.I saw her panty and bra lying on the bed which she had changed after taking bath.Naved was looking at Prachi's Undergarments lying on the bed.She took them and handed those to me without bothering that Naved was there.

" Put them in the washing machine Amit " Prachi ordered.I did not say anything just took them from Prachi and went to the bathroom in the another bedroom and put them in the washing machine.When i came back prachi was standing in front of Naved.
" Bring the measuring tape baby from my drawer and gave it to Naved " onther order came from Prachi.I had no option than to get the tape from her Drawer and handed it to Naved so that he could use this golden opportunity to move his hands on the sexy body of my wife in my presence.Naved took the tape from me
" Now go and sit on the bed Little guy I will ask you when i will need you " Now order came from Naved.He had started calling me Little Guy and Prachi giggled.
I just helplessly sat on the Bed.
" Common Prachi how am i going to take the proper measurement if you keep this Rob " another shocker came from Naved.Prachi looked at him with naughty smile.
" Naved you want to take your reward fully You are really smart " saying this She removed her rob slowly and seductively as if giving striptease show to Naved and handed it to me.
Now she was standing only in her inner portion of her nighty with just a small panty inside.The inner part was like baby doll coming just below the crotch of her panty.it was showing large part of her cleavage.As the baby doll was quite transparent the impression of her matching panty was clearly seen.But she was not feeling any kind of awkwardness standing like this in front of Naved
" Wow Prachi you are looking so hot and sexy " Naved's compliment came immediately as he enjoyed the half naked beauty of Prachi

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:05 PM